Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

missing link on predicting

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #163
April 2, 2002
195 Posts
Posted: April 14, 2009, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

As a designer of predicting formula's I wanted to share this........

In today's era - are the local state games Pick 5 & Pick 6 still using the balls in a vacuum?

To my surprize here is a formula that should counter act the states fixer of air and numbers....i.e.

The outcome of the winning numbers......0,1 binary

Speed of Light in a Vacuum Formula:

(electromagnetism) The speed of propagation of electromagnetic waves in a vacuum, which is a physical constant equal to exactly 299,792.458 kilometers per second. Also known as electromagnetic constant; velocity of light.

as c, with a value of 299,792,458  Reason for Post:

If you are thinker you will see the value of what I am talking about in regards to trying to predict winning numbers! The fact is, can one be declared nuts and crazy - if they actually think they can create a formula to pick a state lottery game!  That is the question and I am wanting some answers?  Is it really, really possiable??

What say's the smart and bright?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2009, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

As a designer of predicting formula's I wanted to share this........

I didn't know such a position existed.   As a thinker my first thoughts are "These are the words of someone who want to debate his predicting skills".   Fortunately with the LP prediction board available to every member, anyone who wish to display his prediction skills can do so by posting on it and his prediction statistics will be calculated every day automatically for anyone who's interested to see.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking