Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For the future Since cars are projected to raise substantial shouldn't there be a car lottos

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2009, 3:16 am - IP Logged

the title of this post is: "For the future Since cars are projected to raise substantial shouldn't there be a car lottos"

Since in the future cars will be environmentally friendly and they are projected to be more expensive, like all this hybrids and electrics and hydrogen cars i was looking at their prices on the internet and we are talking 50,000 dollars and up and that's just the simple cars...The more decorated elegants cars will cost more than that you are looking at 75,000 dollars to 100,000 dollars...

And i am thinking, the average American has to pay 300,000 dollar homes or 400,000 homes so if someone has to pay 400,000 home because he lives in L.A or wherever plus 2 green cars will be 100,000 x 2 = 200,000 dollar one for him the other for his wife....it will be 600,000, plus someone changes cars every 10 years = 200,000 x 2= 400,000 so 400,000 for the home plus 400,000 for the car in a 30 year period = 800,000 dollars in a lifetime...Whao it sure getting expensive....So what about the police officers that makes 40,000 a year with taxes taken....In a way is good that in the future you will not have to pay for gasoline anymore and if you pay it will be cheaper...This are the stuff of the future...

So i am thinking, don't you think that they should have a car lotto as a break or a car Stock Exchange or something...I know it will not make a dent but still to show appreciation....For instance i will never contemplate in spending 50,000 for a car but what can i say is the future...

so people are you bracing yourself for the future....I feel they should have cars lottos but also house lottos too...Just pray that you don't fall on ANOTHER bad economy in the future...

so how about how much will you pay for fuel....

And this expensive cars are the way of the future...

And people are complaining about paying too much for the bail out...Alright then...

what do you think...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3112 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2009, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

The problem with physical prizes like houses cars is TAXES.  Until they make the prizes tax free winning a house or car would be a major problem for many families who would have to take out a loan to pay the taxes. 

Right now Florida is giving away six Mustang Covertibles with the Billion Dollar Blockbuster scratch game.  Sometimes you have to ask the dealer to keep the prize car and give you a nice used car or cheaper new car with the taxes paid.

BobP

United States
      Member #58528
      February 18, 2008
      710 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2009, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

The problem with physical prizes like houses cars is TAXES.  Until they make the prizes tax free winning a house or car would be a major problem for many families who would have to take out a loan to pay the taxes. 

Right now Florida is giving away six Mustang Covertibles with the Billion Dollar Blockbuster scratch game.  Sometimes you have to ask the dealer to keep the prize car and give you a nice used car or cheaper new car with the taxes paid.

BobP

Somtimes the Iowa lottery has second chance drawings with cars and/or motorcycles as prizes and the taxes on the prizes are paid for you.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: April 15, 2009, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps in the future there will be similar to car lotto. Right now there are lots of car sweepstakes, there should be one at every mall showing off the new model of a car (whatever it be) and have people enter for a chance to win it.

When the future is here anything can happen concerning the direction and new add-ons to the lottery.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: April 15, 2009, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

some people say that once cars beging to be manufacture in a large scale they will go down in price...But i'll like to know how in the world are they going to lower a car from 75,000 dollars to 20,000 dollars or from 100,000 dollars to 25,000 dollars...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: April 15, 2009, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

some people say that once cars beging to be manufacture in a large scale they will go down in price...But i'll like to know how in the world are they going to lower a car from 75,000 dollars to 20,000 dollars or from 100,000 dollars to 25,000 dollars...

what i think they will have to do is convert existing smog cars into green cars, as oppose to selling you a new one...I think it comes out a lot cheaper....