Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 4/17 - 4/30

Topic closed. 729 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Vergie6.

Page 39 of 49
PrintE-mailLink
elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
Member #56702
November 30, 2007
852 Posts
Posted: April 27, 2009, 10:30 am - IP Logged

I was close with these twoBang Head  4824 3489 3579 7467 5678 6789 2468

7954 6862 4679 9012 3467 1607

This sure is a frustrating game!...looks like they'd let you win something if you get 3 right. Idea

Congrats to you Peppermintsugar!Drum

v6 don't get frustrated this is only the beginning and from what i have seen you are heading in the right direction with choosing your plays.  the only thing i suggest is not to change up too much daily.  find a couple that look promising for a couple of draws and stick with them.  can you only imagine that if you played at least 50/50 on your numbers and you hit it exact what you will walk away with.....at least a thousand and not just a hundred.  as good as i have seen your predictions you are better off playing 50/50 then to settle for an any ticket.  also if it is not posted do your own LN, SQRT, AND PI by using the calculator on your computer.  i have been doing that and have seen the # every night in these workouts.  please take this into consideration bc i know one of these days soon i am going to see you doing somersaults on this site bc you hit it big.  you are really good at picking #'s

United States
    Member #56702
    November 30, 2007
    852 Posts
    Posted: April 27, 2009, 10:33 am - IP Logged

i didn't play last night but i saw where someone was playing 4786 and if i were to play that is one of the #'s i was looking out for and it was in the pi for 4635 but lo and behold right there next to it was 6846.  very close but that is the chance we have to take if we don't want to go broke playing this game

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
      Durham, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #58710
      February 23, 2008
      6868 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2009, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Thank You JPansy, I thought it was a 6 way number, but its 12, I will take the $200.00!!!lol

WTG Peppermintsugar!!!!Party I had the same idea!!! Thumbs Up

Lovies

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31553 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2009, 10:44 am - IP Logged

v6 don't get frustrated this is only the beginning and from what i have seen you are heading in the right direction with choosing your plays.  the only thing i suggest is not to change up too much daily.  find a couple that look promising for a couple of draws and stick with them.  can you only imagine that if you played at least 50/50 on your numbers and you hit it exact what you will walk away with.....at least a thousand and not just a hundred.  as good as i have seen your predictions you are better off playing 50/50 then to settle for an any ticket.  also if it is not posted do your own LN, SQRT, AND PI by using the calculator on your computer.  i have been doing that and have seen the # every night in these workouts.  please take this into consideration bc i know one of these days soon i am going to see you doing somersaults on this site bc you hit it big.  you are really good at picking #'s

Thanks for the advice Elmozoe! 

My theory has been to buy a lot of 50 cent any tickets in hopes of winning so I can build up my kitty and then concentrate on paying more for the tickets to win more later but maybe I have been thinking in the wrong direction.

I like the series numbers and was thinking maybe I might start playing just them for a little while because I know sooner or later one of them will hit....one already did and I missed out because  I didn't keep them in.

Thanks again...I'm always willing to listen to suggestions to better myself in this game and p3.See Ya!

United States
          Member #56702
          November 30, 2007
          852 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2009, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the advice Elmozoe! 

My theory has been to buy a lot of 50 cent any tickets in hopes of winning so I can build up my kitty and then concentrate on paying more for the tickets to win more later but maybe I have been thinking in the wrong direction.

I like the series numbers and was thinking maybe I might start playing just them for a little while because I know sooner or later one of them will hit....one already did and I missed out because  I didn't keep them in.

Thanks again...I'm always willing to listen to suggestions to better myself in this game and p3.See Ya!

you are welcome.  i just want to help you make that money.  here is the payouts and you will see why i am knocking the any ticket especially if you just happen to be lucky and put that extra 50cents on playing 50/50

these any plays are based on 50 cent plays

any 4 way    $600

any 6 way    $400

any 12 way  $200

any 24 way  $100

50/50 4 way  $3100(exact plus any), $600 any

50/50 6 way  $2900(exact plus any), $400 any

50/50 12 way $2700(exact plus any), $200 any

50/50 24 way $2600(exact plus any), $100 any

now you see the big difference for playing 50 cent more and lucking up and that # comes out exact.  yes you might have to shorten your play list to put in that extra 50 cent if you play on a set budget amount everyday but it looks to me well worth it especially if you can luck up and hit exact.  it just a chance you have to take that is why it is called gambling.  as i said before as good as you are with coming up with #'s you might end up being the lucky one

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
            concord n.c.
            United States
            Member #23761
            October 16, 2005
            3528 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2009, 11:01 am - IP Logged

CB,TB,WPB  both # was in the w-o of SC like isaid. 2nd&3rd line cu.

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31553 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2009, 11:15 am - IP Logged

you are welcome.  i just want to help you make that money.  here is the payouts and you will see why i am knocking the any ticket especially if you just happen to be lucky and put that extra 50cents on playing 50/50

these any plays are based on 50 cent plays

any 4 way    $600

any 6 way    $400

any 12 way  $200

any 24 way  $100

50/50 4 way  $3100(exact plus any), $600 any

50/50 6 way  $2900(exact plus any), $400 any

50/50 12 way $2700(exact plus any), $200 any

50/50 24 way $2600(exact plus any), $100 any

now you see the big difference for playing 50 cent more and lucking up and that # comes out exact.  yes you might have to shorten your play list to put in that extra 50 cent if you play on a set budget amount everyday but it looks to me well worth it especially if you can luck up and hit exact.  it just a chance you have to take that is why it is called gambling.  as i said before as good as you are with coming up with #'s you might end up being the lucky one

Thanks again!Smile

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
                concord n.c.
                United States
                Member #23761
                October 16, 2005
                3528 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2009, 11:17 am - IP Logged

8227-4400-0246-3500-3100

4646-4882-0332-6168-7007

2548-6709-4882-1010-2102

raleigh, nc
                  United States
                  Member #72330
                  March 15, 2009
                  2015 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2009, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations Peppermintsugar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Party.

Thank You Kidzmom. It was a pitful payout, you know ncel made 10x that much!

Cheerleader cheering with pompomsLets get Paid!!

raleigh, nc
                    United States
                    Member #72330
                    March 15, 2009
                    2015 Posts
                    Posted: April 27, 2009, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

WTG pepermintsugar!  I had the same idea, but with the pick 3.  Did not think to play the same SC number for pick 4!  Glad you got it!

Clapping Hands 

Thanks WPB, I really got lucky with that one. I also do for pick 3, but currently just using 2 states, FL & PA. I am only playing 50 cent any at this time, I will surely hit the floor Thudif one of these numbers, one of these day turn out to be a str8 hit! I probably will put 50/50 on a few when I can, but for now its any.

raleigh, nc
                      United States
                      Member #72330
                      March 15, 2009
                      2015 Posts
                      Posted: April 27, 2009, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

WTG  pepermintsugar and to everyone who hit last night ...............Hurray!

Thank You OJ!Smile

raleigh, nc
                        United States
                        Member #72330
                        March 15, 2009
                        2015 Posts
                        Posted: April 27, 2009, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

I was close with these twoBang Head  4824 3489 3579 7467 5678 6789 2468

7954 6862 4679 9012 3467 1607

This sure is a frustrating game!...looks like they'd let you win something if you get 3 right. Idea

Congrats to you Peppermintsugar!Drum

HippyThanks Vergie, You certainly was close and one of these times (hopefully tonight) you are going to ran smack into it! I had 2684 also that's a pet of mines, and since it got so close I am going step it up to 1 exact and 50/50 , you never know they might come back our way. Have you checked out ncel web site and seen all those payout's for the pick 4? I was like in awe of all those winners, especially the ones that won more than once. One man won almost $8,000 and then hit again for $10,000 the following week. Its very interesting to see. Hippy

raleigh, nc
                          United States
                          Member #72330
                          March 15, 2009
                          2015 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2009, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

WTG Peppermintsugar!!!!Party I had the same idea!!! Thumbs Up

Thanks TB!! I hope it works at least 2-3 times a week, wouldn't that be a another great work out to use Smile

raleigh, nc
                            United States
                            Member #72330
                            March 15, 2009
                            2015 Posts
                            Posted: April 27, 2009, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

I have three numbers that's always on 50/50 and when the money allows I will get a 50 exact to go with them. I know what you are saying about 50 cent any, been there more times than I want to recall on pick 3. I have ,had 50 cent any on numbers and they come out str8, it's like the wind comes out of you, I hate it!!

I was just saying that in my other post, I will surely be on the floor when it happens in pick 4, I tried to play single numbers 50/50 and double numbers, and so on, 50 cent any. Its still not fool proof, heck I would want the thousands rather than hundreds, but its hard to come up with just a few numbers.

DrannyMa7's avatar - chocolate
                              Charlotte
                              United States
                              Member #58507
                              February 17, 2008
                              619 Posts
                              Posted: April 27, 2009, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Way to go, DrannyMa7!!! Nice start for bringing in the pick 4.

Cheers

Thank you NBey6. Congratulations to everyone on the first 10 days of the pick4.

Smiley

Page 39 of 49