Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Ideal Pipe Dream

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 8 years ago by PrisonerSix.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #163
April 2, 2002
195 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2009, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Hitting the lottery, I have close family and friends who have hit major lotto jackpots. They all seem to have one-thing in common.

And that is, boredom...or that they all say they have done all that  is to be done, they have cars, boats, trips, homes, and savings - A GREAT LIFE. 

Now, here is me....well inside of course I feel I am going to oneday hit the lottery big and that hopefully I am not in my late 60's.  But I have to disagree to agree with the known lottery winners I know.  That is they are some lucky son of bitches because I would rather be extremely rich say 4.5 mill in the bank - taxes paid and be BORED of my ass!

So the moral of this short series by Rowan Kelly the Predictor is for everyone who get's to read this series I request from you to ASAP - grap a penny and throw it over your shoulder and say - Let Todd win the Mega Ball Jackpot!!

I feel that if you seriously do this for us...I would in return after I win - come to visit you and take you out to a fancy dinner, then fly you and a loved one off to anywhere you would want to go for 10 days. Plus, some pocket money for the trip!

Remember, throw a penny over your shoulder and say..let todd hit the mega ball Jackpot!

If you are interested in buying some t-shirts Let Todd win the Mega Ball Jackpot!!let me know I'll get you a cost! For every hat sold, you will automatically go into a pot for the mega ball lottery each week for a month.  Pool!

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2009, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

There are more to life than material things, trips, and travels. Guess once anyone reaches bordom, rich or not, it then takes creativity to spark up some fun.

grandpajohn's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      williamsburg,ohio
      United States
      Member #71029
      February 17, 2009
      603 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2009, 1:48 am - IP Logged

There is no way I would be bored.Besides knowing my grandkids have money to go to any school they want,season tickets to my favoite sports teams.Maybe a road trip once in a while to see them play,plus many more things I can work up.

"Don't Give Up.Don't Ever Give Up"

Jim Valvano ex N.C.State basketball coach Thumbs Up

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10351 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2009, 2:25 am - IP Logged

Tkradio

Put this in the "no truer words were ever spoken" file:

Bored people are boring people

- Unknown

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
          Nova Scotia
          Canada
          Member #9934
          December 27, 2004
          884 Posts
          Posted: April 16, 2009, 6:46 am - IP Logged

If I won a  jackpot I would pay my bills, give money to my mother, travel, and help other people, I wouldn't be bored!Dance

CowboysFan's avatar - Cowboys
            Sunny California
            United States
            Member #63790
            August 8, 2008
            220 Posts
            Posted: April 16, 2009, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

How in the world could they be bored? The world has so many great and interesting things to offer that it would take longer than one's lifetime to enjoy them all. If they are bored then they are truly boring people.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
              A long and winding road
              United States
              Member #17084
              June 10, 2005
              4525 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2009, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Firstly may I commend the topic starter for having the opportunity to know more then ONE LOttery Jackpot winner and have them as part of the family. What good fortune has been bestowed!

As to the boredom part, Money cant buy passion or zest for life. Ask anyone who hates there job, 99% of the time its because they have little passion or are bored with the modaneness of it.  THe 1% simply wants to be the boss and then still hates the job. :)

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19825 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2009, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Hitting the lottery, I have close family and friends who have hit major lotto jackpots. They all seem to have one-thing in common.

And that is, boredom...or that they all say they have done all that  is to be done, they have cars, boats, trips, homes, and savings - A GREAT LIFE. 

Now, here is me....well inside of course I feel I am going to oneday hit the lottery big and that hopefully I am not in my late 60's.  But I have to disagree to agree with the known lottery winners I know.  That is they are some lucky son of bitches because I would rather be extremely rich say 4.5 mill in the bank - taxes paid and be BORED of my ass!

So the moral of this short series by Rowan Kelly the Predictor is for everyone who get's to read this series I request from you to ASAP - grap a penny and throw it over your shoulder and say - Let Todd win the Mega Ball Jackpot!!

I feel that if you seriously do this for us...I would in return after I win - come to visit you and take you out to a fancy dinner, then fly you and a loved one off to anywhere you would want to go for 10 days. Plus, some pocket money for the trip!

Remember, throw a penny over your shoulder and say..let todd hit the mega ball Jackpot!

If you are interested in buying some t-shirts Let Todd win the Mega Ball Jackpot!!let me know I'll get you a cost! For every hat sold, you will automatically go into a pot for the mega ball lottery each week for a month.  Pool!

I guess I'm lucky to have never known anyone personally who won a lottery jackpot because I find tracking, playing and dreaming about winning one entertaining and fun.  I can't imagine my age or even winning would ever change that, facts are I would think trying to win a second time would be even more challenging and entertaining.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Oak Lawn
                  United States
                  Member #73539
                  April 17, 2009
                  1 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2009, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Hi, first post.  Pipe dreams are nice... trust me, been there.  Uncle has won and so have a couple of my friends at my dealership.

Uncle seemed to live a boring life.  3 outta 4 of the winners from my work seem to be doing well.  I personally would do everything I could to invest it and live a nice placid life with my daughter and soon to be wife.  BTW, I don't play the lottery. ;)

...that doesn't mean people don't think its funny buying me tickets for my birthday and christmas.

Baton Rouge, LA
                    United States
                    Member #4602
                    May 7, 2004
                    699 Posts
                    Posted: April 18, 2009, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

I don't think I'd be bored, I'd find alot of things to do at home if I won enough to be set and didn't have to work.  Getting involved in your community is a good thing to do.  Everyone has complaints about where they live, perhaps winning the lottery would free up some time to be able to get out do something about it, try to make some changes.  Think of Michael Jackson's song "Man in the Mirror."

"I'm starting with the man in the mirror
                    I'm asking him to change his ways
                    No message has ever been any clearer
                    If you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make a change."

I'd also visit some places I've always wanted to see, like Europe, maybe Tahiti, and bring the ham radio gear along so I see if I can make contacts from them. 

There are alot of things to do, it's all on you.

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"