Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question on number frequency and number positions.

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 8 years ago by bigato1010.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
Member #33588
February 22, 2006
2068 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2009, 9:18 am - IP Logged

How do you track ? weekly ,monthly , every 4 months etc .

'' Inteligence quod consensio = Prosperitas "       Sun Smiley

bob27's avatar - chakra man1.jpg
    chicago
    United States
    Member #34162
    February 28, 2006
    315 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2009, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

I do that everytime  i post new prediction in pick 3 forum for Illinois.
    I also look for overdue and hot numbers,like #7 as second number,
    which was last time on march 21.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2009, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

How do you track ? weekly ,monthly , every 4 months etc .

Lottery Post has two tools that immediately come to mind that can analyze/track number frequency:

1. Click on any game name found anywhere in the results pages and select "Statistics" from the popup menu.  It's a Platinum feature that can show number frequencies for vaious draw depths — even "all history".
      2. Again, you can click any game name, but instead of clicking "Statistics", click the Inspector option, and select the draw depth.  You'll see a comprehensive report of number frequencies, plus many other statistical reports.  It is available to both Gold and Platinum members.

Even though both options are for premium members, any member can try out the reports for free.  The statistics report will show a specific "test" timeframe, and the Inspector utility has 20 free uses.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
        Member #33588
        February 22, 2006
        2068 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2009, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Post has two tools that immediately come to mind that can analyze/track number frequency:

1. Click on any game name found anywhere in the results pages and select "Statistics" from the popup menu.  It's a Platinum feature that can show number frequencies for vaious draw depths — even "all history".
        2. Again, you can click any game name, but instead of clicking "Statistics", click the Inspector option, and select the draw depth.  You'll see a comprehensive report of number frequencies, plus many other statistical reports.  It is available to both Gold and Platinum members.

Even though both options are for premium members, any member can try out the reports for free.  The statistics report will show a specific "test" timeframe, and the Inspector utility has 20 free uses.

Thanks Todd , i will take the advantage to upgrade to platinum status soon  to get full access to the information i need ....

United States
          Member #33588
          February 22, 2006
          2068 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2009, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

I do that everytime  i post new prediction in pick 3 forum for Illinois.
          I also look for overdue and hot numbers,like #7 as second number,
          which was last time on march 21.

I was not clear about what you were saying , do you track on monthly basis or every 4 months was not sure ..

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
            Member #63356
            July 26, 2008
            1427 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2009, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Past - for Pa I go all the way back to 1977 -

Present - Present month and last month on that date

Future - I look for what should have played and overdue, also compliments and mirrors.

Compliments, Mirrors, and sequences to the latest hits.

say 561 came out - I'm looking for 563 or 560 to come.

or 566 665. 

Please visit our posts for loads of information, I just rattle on about how the number system works for me.

Forum Pick 3 - Pennsylvania - 4 Serious Players

I don't know what State you are from -but somehow my sheets works for many states - could help?

djklaugh's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
              Portland,Oregon
              United States
              Member #14387
              April 25, 2005
              229 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2009, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

But the Inspector feature is only available for Pick 3 and Pick 4 games, right? Or am I just being inept and unable to locate it for other kinds of games? It would be fantastic if such reports were available for pick 5 and pick 6 games and PB and MM ... hellacious amount of work to be sure ... but it would be fantastic :)

Djklaugh

Some things have to be believed to be seen.

"I have not failed. I have just found ten thousand things that don't work".  Thomas Edison

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23260 Posts
                Posted: April 18, 2009, 12:24 am - IP Logged

But the Inspector feature is only available for Pick 3 and Pick 4 games, right? Or am I just being inept and unable to locate it for other kinds of games? It would be fantastic if such reports were available for pick 5 and pick 6 games and PB and MM ... hellacious amount of work to be sure ... but it would be fantastic :)

That's right, only for Pick 3 and Pick 4.  The original post didn't mention the game type, so with little knowledge at my disposal, I'm putting some ideas out there.

I agree that it would be interesting to see Inspector for some other game types.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                  Member #33588
                  February 22, 2006
                  2068 Posts
                  Posted: April 24, 2009, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

The inspector feature is one of the several tools that i rely on for my numbers . It actually give you a general idea of the particular number frequency. How many times that number has fallen in a state . This is impressive. First time i actually used that feature and is great. Thanks to Todd.