Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Mid

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by chouquounette.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
FsuNoles38's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Lithonia,Georgia
United States
Member #70897
February 14, 2009
254 Posts
Posted: April 21, 2009, 7:39 am - IP Logged

*283* 803 217 288

Good Luck Everyone!!  Cheers

Lithonia,Georgia
    United States
    Member #70897
    February 14, 2009
    254 Posts
    Posted: April 21, 2009, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Midday result 583!!!   Bang Head  Yet again she gets me with one digit whenever I play heavy on a number....had 10 bucks on 283 straight...but thats ok ill eventually get the best of her!!!

ChaChe's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
      Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #71057
      February 17, 2009
      41 Posts
      Posted: April 21, 2009, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi FsuNoles38!

Sorry for your loss.  Better luck next time!   I thought your post was very funny and was wondering who is "her"?

I want to kick myself aswell because I was looking for 583 to fall during Evening draw!!!  Mad

"Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."

United States
        Member #916
        December 12, 2002
        18335 Posts
        Posted: April 21, 2009, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

FsuNoles... sometimes if you feel really strong about a number play the pairs also to back it up... in this case since you played the 283.....28 and 83 front and back pairs... a little return is better than nothing.. I also posted 3 pairs last night for today and 38 was one of them....No worries you will get them next time....

Lithonia,Georgia
          United States
          Member #70897
          February 14, 2009
          254 Posts
          Posted: April 21, 2009, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi FsuNoles38!

Sorry for your loss.  Better luck next time!   I thought your post was very funny and was wondering who is "her"?

I want to kick myself aswell because I was looking for 583 to fall during Evening draw!!!  Mad

"her" would be referring to Margaret De Francisco the president of the Ga Lottery....she seems to have it out for me here lately but like I said ill get the best of her eventually!! Good luck to you this evening!!!!

Lithonia,Georgia
            United States
            Member #70897
            February 14, 2009
            254 Posts
            Posted: April 21, 2009, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

FsuNoles... sometimes if you feel really strong about a number play the pairs also to back it up... in this case since you played the 283.....28 and 83 front and back pairs... a little return is better than nothing.. I also posted 3 pairs last night for today and 38 was one of them....No worries you will get them next time....

Thanks alot for the advice Chouq.   I always keep an eye out for your pairs and your posts...thats actually where I got the 38 pair....thats my lucky number and I did my workouts and got 283 in my math then saw it in your followers list so I just knew it had to be!!....but like you say ill get em next time!!!   Thanks for all your pairs and help....you are definetly the hottest posting for GA in my opinion!!    GOOD LUCK 2 YA!!!   Wink

United States
              Member #916
              December 12, 2002
              18335 Posts
              Posted: April 21, 2009, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks alot for the advice Chouq.   I always keep an eye out for your pairs and your posts...thats actually where I got the 38 pair....thats my lucky number and I did my workouts and got 283 in my math then saw it in your followers list so I just knew it had to be!!....but like you say ill get em next time!!!   Thanks for all your pairs and help....you are definetly the hottest posting for GA in my opinion!!    GOOD LUCK 2 YA!!!   Wink

LoviesThank You!