Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hi and a serius question

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 8 years ago by savagegoose.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
Deeping in Ramdoness
Dominican Republic
Member #73824
April 25, 2009
238 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2009, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

hi to all i from caribean.. 

ok i have somes question..

my loto GAME IS A 6/38 game LOTO game to win you need 3,4,5 or 6 numbres 6 of course is the MILLONARIE POT very this game is winned a lot of time i dont know if is for the ramdon numbers is only 2 millons something..  of combinations the point is.. i take noted of the past 4 years of DRAWS/sorts like 1005 draws and some NUMBERS REPEAT A LOT more than others . i wanna know i are a way or algorit to can do something i know if not posible WIN in one time but i wanna find the meaning.. i am sure this game can be BROKEN  i buy the book OF STEFAN VALVDNDE the inverted lotery system but is too confused its really work like he say? OK THE OHTER thing HERE ARE A LOT OF EXPERIENCED AND SERIOUS LOTO gammers some user of the FORUMS as win the BIG ONE? or anothe big award.. whit any sYSTEM of here i wanna some SOFTWARE or soemthing to do.. i buy to the software of  a guy called SAILU  o sailu something like that.. so this are my question is that NORMAL SOME NUMBERS APPERAS MORE THAN OTHERS?? IS SI SOMETHING HERE??? jeje i am sure taht i can do something but i need a litle or help or soemeting for study

one time i study the numbers and i make 3 draws .. i pick only 4 numbers.. ok but the amazing is the other 2

number left me to wing are in the another draw whit this i comfirm that i can win whit some system or software i dont know much about this thing

here the example:

i draw    01 05 09 25 36 38

07 16 21 28 32 35

11 18 24 26 29 33

AND THE WINNE NUMBRES ARE : 01 05 09 25 29 33

its mean i have the 6 number one in 4 in one line and 2 in other is just LUCK or something happen there

sorry my english thanks i wait for amswer

Deeping in Ramdoness
    Dominican Republic
    Member #73824
    April 25, 2009
    238 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2009, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Please some one answer this post..

Georgia
      United States
      Member #55255
      September 20, 2007
      24 Posts
      Posted: April 26, 2009, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Please some one answer this post..

Yes it is true that some numbers come mor than others. There are lots of computer programs also. You can go to any store that sells computer programs and find one.  They have all kinds. When I first got a computer I bought a program but I could not do anything with it. I know othr people who use them all the time. They get 3 4 or sometimes 5 numbers. I don't know any that got all three.  You can go online and buy lottery programs.

Deeping in Ramdoness
        Dominican Republic
        Member #73824
        April 25, 2009
        238 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2009, 10:07 am - IP Logged

oK thans.. men i will try to find someme stadistic softwar or something like that

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: April 30, 2009, 2:32 am - IP Logged

I would suggest you take a deep breath and get ready to do a lot of reading. You may feel a little overwhelmed at times and that is ok. You are learning. You can google "how to play the lottery" and things like that. You can also go through the old forms at this site and learn a few things about selecting numbers and playing the lottery. Happy learning and I am looking forward to hearing about your wins.

WELCOME TO THE LOTTERYPOST !!!!!Party

Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
            Katy, Tx
            United States
            Member #67709
            December 3, 2008
            204 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2009, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

You may want to check out Gail Howards Wheeling system.  It works for me and is so simple my kids can do it.

Hope this Helps.

Go the www. GailHoward.com

Joey

Canada
              Member #40487
              June 2, 2006
              1 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2009, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Joey, which Gail Howard system do you find most helpful? Is it the Advantage Plus one? Also, what lottery are you using it on with any success?  Is it a 6/49 type? Thanks.

Monkey Butt, USA
                United States
                Member #54569
                August 23, 2007
                1124 Posts
                Posted: May 24, 2009, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Joey, which Gail Howard system do you find most helpful? Is it the Advantage Plus one? Also, what lottery are you using it on with any success?  Is it a 6/49 type? Thanks.

I also use the Gail Howard system to do my number crunching. I have all the books and all the software. I must admit that it does require a lot of reading and studying but there is a lot to be learned from the data. I must admit it can seem a little overwhelming in the beginnng but once you begin to work with it, no problem. I enjoy using my software and I often re-read my books as a refresher.  Should you decide to purchase Gail's products great, if not, great. There is a lot of great software and information on the web and especially at Lottery Post.

Believe me, I find interesting gold nuggets everytime I take the time to do research at this site. As a matter of fact I am working with one of those nuggets right now to see how helpful it will be to me. 

Good luck to you zander. I hope you cash in a lot of winning tickets.

johnph77's avatar - avatar
                  CA
                  United States
                  Member #2987
                  December 10, 2003
                  832 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2009, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

A 6/38 lottery has 2,760,681 possibilities. If one were to eliminate all numbers from the previous draw there would only be 32 numbers left, leaving you with only 906,192 possibilities. That leaves you with 1,834,489 possibilities which will contain at least one repeat number from the previous drawing. Therefore the chances of having a repeat number in two consecutive draws are better than 2::1.

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=

Virginia
                    United States
                    Member #73818
                    April 25, 2009
                    173 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2009, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't waste money on Gail Howard books when you could probably find the same info if not more for free here or elsewhere.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                      adelaide sa
                      Australia
                      Member #37136
                      April 11, 2006
                      3300 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2009, 11:50 am - IP Logged

sounds like you are chasing the pools 6/38 in australia, i been chasing this baby for about 10 years, and yes it is biased.

is there a system to beat it?? well prob depends how much money you are willing to spend on it.  i once picked 20 numbers and hit 5, of course i didnt play them would have cost me $1000's.

here is a play i have tried a few times never won but its around $13 a week to enter

http://www.lotterypost.com/blog/38734

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297