Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mysticness

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by hot mama.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
Dallas, TX
United States
Member #60284
April 12, 2008
3856 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2009, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

There are a lot of wonderful mystical numbers from everyone posted. My question concerns on which number is more mystical than others? Where are they getting their numbers from and how to determind what number to use on what day?

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2009, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

The answer is simple.... If you do your workout correctly you should be able to figure out if this or that number has a better chance to come out... Usually those dream numbers come on a fairly regular basis...Sun Smiley

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
      Dallas, TX
      United States
      Member #60284
      April 12, 2008
      3856 Posts
      Posted: April 26, 2009, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for responding. I have a dream book with me that I bought few months back, when I look at say "Dinner" it gives me 302, 204 but I see others giving a different numbers. Was wondering where they got their numbers from, like from a book refference or did they made it up on the spot :P

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
        long, island
        Bahamas
        Member #62181
        June 20, 2008
        3681 Posts
        Posted: April 26, 2009, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for responding. I have a dream book with me that I bought few months back, when I look at say "Dinner" it gives me 302, 204 but I see others giving a different numbers. Was wondering where they got their numbers from, like from a book refference or did they made it up on the spot :P

they have so many books and all the numbers come at sometime or other some faster than others. do your work out and compair it with the numbers the book gives.play your numbers for a week at least one of my numbers came today and i don't play on sundays. it was like 4to 6 days before it came