Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

5672 Straight..add it in

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by maddi2.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2009, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

I found this using my pic 4 run...its the only one left...and according to my sheets it is OVERDUE..its just one combination and my pic 4 run is for all states so I have no idea what state it will land in..only that the pic 4's owes me this one to finish this run..

Good luck to all of you...check your pic 4 and see if it has been showing box..that could be a good sign...also check your pic 4 and see if it has been running several 567x's...maybe it will give it up soon...

I ran 10 straights using past data..I got 9 of the 10 in 8 months..that 5672 is the last one..and it is running 3 months above the last straight that showed..that is why I said it is over due..I have a feeling this one being last, got pre-tested out and has to come back..its only one combination..I hope it will help someone..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
    Member #42875
    July 9, 2006
    7245 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2009, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

I found this using my pic 4 run...its the only one left...and according to my sheets it is OVERDUE..its just one combination and my pic 4 run is for all states so I have no idea what state it will land in..only that the pic 4's owes me this one to finish this run..

Good luck to all of you...check your pic 4 and see if it has been showing box..that could be a good sign...also check your pic 4 and see if it has been running several 567x's...maybe it will give it up soon...

I ran 10 straights using past data..I got 9 of the 10 in 8 months..that 5672 is the last one..and it is running 3 months above the last straight that showed..that is why I said it is over due..I have a feeling this one being last, got pre-tested out and has to come back..its only one combination..I hope it will help someone..

Hi Lotterybraker,

KY has only one cold digit on both draws, the 5, so I have that number as 2765 but now I will surely play it your way 5672/5627.... Thanks and Good Luck 

maddi2's avatar - the eye.png
      Almost Heaven, WV
      United States
      Member #66741
      November 5, 2008
      163 Posts
      Posted: May 2, 2009, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Hit Kentucky, as 6275 Jan 31, Hope it repeats! The way we've been repeating.... I wounldn't be   Shocked 

Thanks to you both and Good Luck!