Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

please some body help me...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Pakistan
Member #51736
April 22, 2007
1 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2009, 11:06 am - IP Logged

feeling good to see that here are very nice and experienced players and i hope that some one do something for me i m from pakistan and i m giving here a detail of previous game results
972785 Here are the six digit lottery but we need to play first three digit these are the results drawn every 15 days later so if any one have any formula about this lottery then please write for me,we need the number after 972 what will be ishall thankfull

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23266 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2009, 11:24 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
      Member #63356
      July 26, 2008
      1427 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2009, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Jazz123,

I don't want to sound mean, or uninterested, but I see that you posted the same message that you sent me in email.  How many members did you email with the same message/email???   I really dislike spam, you do know what spam is don't you?

I see from your membership that you have only been on Lottery Post for one day and you already know that I am a experienced? 

I only do 3 digits numbers.  I have no idea what you would want me to do with those sets. 

If you would like information on the 3 digit number system I would invite you to visit the 3 digit forum.  As for the what seems like a six digit system there are resources for that on Lottery Post as well. 

I hope you enjoy your stay at Lottery Post.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23266 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2009, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Jazz123,

I don't want to sound mean, or uninterested, but I see that you posted the same message that you sent me in email.  How many members did you email with the same message/email???   I really dislike spam, you do know what spam is don't you?

I see from your membership that you have only been on Lottery Post for one day and you already know that I am a experienced? 

I only do 3 digits numbers.  I have no idea what you would want me to do with those sets. 

If you would like information on the 3 digit number system I would invite you to visit the 3 digit forum.  As for the what seems like a six digit system there are resources for that on Lottery Post as well. 

I hope you enjoy your stay at Lottery Post.

Anytime you feel you are being sent spam via private messaging, you can click the "Report Spam" link in your private inbox to report it to me to investigate.  Reporting spam is confidential.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!