Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Newest KRON 4 free 44 tickets winner

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 8 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
san carlos
United States
Member #73995
April 30, 2009
4 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2009, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone

I was one of the latestest KRON 4  Superlotto plus  ticket winners  ( thanks kron 4 )   But yesterday I tried to redeem one of the coupons at the local 76 gas station  located at Hull Dr. on El Camino Real in san carlos. They are a Lotto retailer but the woman at the counter would not redeem my coupon ? Are their only certain Lotto retailers that will honor my coupons ?

United States
    Member #58528
    February 18, 2008
    710 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2009, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone

I was one of the latestest KRON 4  Superlotto plus  ticket winners  ( thanks kron 4 )   But yesterday I tried to redeem one of the coupons at the local 76 gas station  located at Hull Dr. on El Camino Real in san carlos. They are a Lotto retailer but the woman at the counter would not redeem my coupon ? Are their only certain Lotto retailers that will honor my coupons ?

Send an email to your states lottery with this question.They will have the answer you are looking for.

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8360 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2009, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone

Are you saying you won 44 free super lotto plus tickets
      maybe you should call the KRON  TV station

Winners will receive 44 SuperLOTTO Plus Quick Pick vouchers good at any California State Lottery Retailer.
      http://www.kron.com/Contests/tabid/58/Default.aspx

San Francisco

• KRON - Channel 4 (IND)
        Make Me a Millionaire® (Sat. 6:30 p.m.)
        SuperLOTTO Plus® (Wed. & Sat. 7:57 p.m.)
        Daily Draws (Mon. - Sun. 6:59 p.m.)
      E-Mail Address  4listens@kron4.com
      Main Switchboard  (415) 441-4444  
      Viewer Questions & Comments Hotline  (415) 561-8186

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
        san carlos
        United States
        Member #73995
        April 30, 2009
        4 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2009, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Yes ... I won the KRON 4 contest and they sent me 44 coupons to redeem 1 each quick picks.  So i went to the 76 unocal station ( Lotto retailer ) in san carlos to redeem one of the coupons. The woman kept saying "NO"  and would not or could not speak any other english. She would not even look at the CA state Lotto Plus Coupon ? So i guess I will try another Lotto Retailer .

THANK YOU GOES OUT TO KRON 4 NEWS CONTEST ..... could not have come at a better time

EddiE J. House

san carlos
          United States
          Member #73995
          April 30, 2009
          4 Posts
          Posted: April 30, 2009, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

I felt pretty excited when KRON 4 contacted me & sent the coupons ..... BUT it was quite embarrassing to have this happen with people in line behind me. It felt like she treated me as a scam artist commiting a criminal act !  Oh well ... I will find another retailer that will appreciate my buisness.

EddiE

United States
            Member #58528
            February 18, 2008
            710 Posts
            Posted: April 30, 2009, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Yes ... I won the KRON 4 contest and they sent me 44 coupons to redeem 1 each quick picks.  So i went to the 76 unocal station ( Lotto retailer ) in san carlos to redeem one of the coupons. The woman kept saying "NO"  and would not or could not speak any other english. She would not even look at the CA state Lotto Plus Coupon ? So i guess I will try another Lotto Retailer .

THANK YOU GOES OUT TO KRON 4 NEWS CONTEST ..... could not have come at a better time

EddiE J. House

It could be that some retailers don't have a clue about a local tv/radio contest giving away coupons.Not everyone listens to or watches radio/tv.As far as these retailers are concerned YOU are trying to rip them off.Can't say as I blame them because anyone with a computer & a printer could create their own coupons.Call or email KRON and ask them what retailers are playing along with this contest.

Icezkube's avatar - icezkube Avatar.jpg
              Bay Area 510 , California
              United States
              Member #64283
              August 23, 2008
              194 Posts
              Posted: May 2, 2009, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone

Haha welcome to the club EddiE J! Glad to have another member of the lottery post that won the kron 4 tickets givaway. I dont get why the lady at the gas station didnt want to value the coupons....i myself havnt tried to redeem the tickets yet, but im sure they will work anywhere lotto tickets are sold... so just try another store.  Good Luck

Anything is yours, if you only want it hard enough. Just think of it. ANYTHING. Try IT. You will succeed.Wink

san carlos
                United States
                Member #73995
                April 30, 2009
                4 Posts
                Posted: May 3, 2009, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

I went to 7Eleven in Belmont, He had not seen the coupon but had enough sense to READ the instruction.... and scan the bar code... up came the free quick pick.  COOL

EddiE

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Santa Ana
                  United States
                  Member #71159
                  February 20, 2009
                  651 Posts
                  Posted: May 3, 2009, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations on your win and good for you for going to another lotto retailer who would honor the coupon.  However, I would notify CA Lottery and complain that you are having a problem redeeming the free lotto tickets; every retailer should know what is going on and there was no excuse for her not to redeem your coupon.  CA Lottery does not want to hear news like that and if they receive enough complaints about a retailer, they will investigate. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.Banana

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                    Dallas, TX
                    United States
                    Member #60284
                    April 12, 2008
                    3856 Posts
                    Posted: May 3, 2009, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

The store which rejected you did not get the memo about the KRON 4 giveaways. Try another store, a more reputable one liek 7-11, big names super markets, or gas station like Shell, Cheveron, etc...congrats on your winning. Save some for when the jackpots are high ;)