Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 5/1 - 5/31/2009

Topic closed. 4179 replies. Last post 8 years ago by trulyblessed.

Page 175 of 279
PrintE-mailLink
hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
Wilmington,NC
United States
Member #57581
January 11, 2008
7661 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2009, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Fuzzy Dice HOTMAMA'S TIC TAC TOE WITH A TWIST  Dice

Evening 05/23 /09

0 6 7 0 8 7 0 1 2
5 1 8  9 1 6  6 1 3
4 3 2 0 1 2  5 4 2
  0 1 2  5 4 3 
  3 4 5  8 7 6 
  6 7 8  1 0 9

WHERE WILL IT BE???  Caught My Heart

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

oakcity joe's avatar - bob
    oak city nc
    United States
    Member #71252
    February 21, 2009
    1625 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2009, 10:06 am - IP Logged

everyone don't forget  0 will bring a double........ i hope 101

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31939 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2009, 11:28 am - IP Logged

everyone don't forget  0 will bring a double........ i hope 101

Seems like I read that it brings a 2 or 3 or 6....I could be wrong....I have missed out on winning sometimes for trying to do what I read to do and it just didn't work out for me...lol

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31939 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2009, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Cryingvergie..say it ain't sooooooo...now if anybody hit that number...it should have been you. I know it was slow....but u know it's fo sho!

That's alright ..shake it off...shake it off.

You'll get the next one. I laugh at myself...because I'm associating folks with their "pet numbers" or numbers that they play the most. After awhile....some type of rotation will formulate in my mind......if I can cram another piece of information up in there.Blue Thinking It's a tight ...but I'll make it work.

I think you're talking about 981...well here lately I'm reading so much and trying to follow others that I forget to do my own thing so got to stop it and  start back like I used to play...must have lost my confidence.  I played every pet except that one and even had 168...can you believe that?

I have shakened it off....but now have to shake off being one number off on 3 with p4....that's a hard game to win...surprised I hit it twice so far.

Congrats to all of the winners of 012 last night!Drum

Wilmington,NC
          United States
          Member #57581
          January 11, 2008
          7661 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2009, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Seems like I read that it brings a 2 or 3 or 6....I could be wrong....I have missed out on winning sometimes for trying to do what I read to do and it just didn't work out for me...lol

Good Morning V6,

I have made that statement several times that a 0 brings a double in hopes that it would help someone.  It may or may not hold true all the time, but nine times out of ten it happens.  Just go back and check the history and you will see it.  There are lots of rules out there for playing the game, and that one is just something I play by.  As I remember from the person who gave me that little tid bit of infromation is that a double can bring a series....just back track the history, it speaks for it's self.  When I make statements like that one, I'm not trying to change the play style of anyone, but instead I'm trying to give infromation that might help someone.  I think maybe I should just keep some of this to myself from now on.

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

COURAGE       

dragoneye's avatar - nw scandix.jpg
            shelby nc
            United States
            Member #69388
            January 9, 2009
            743 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2009, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning V6,

I have made that statement several times that a 0 brings a double in hopes that it would help someone.  It may or may not hold true all the time, but nine times out of ten it happens.  Just go back and check the history and you will see it.  There are lots of rules out there for playing the game, and that one is just something I play by.  As I remember from the person who gave me that little tid bit of infromation is that a double can bring a series....just back track the history, it speaks for it's self.  When I make statements like that one, I'm not trying to change the play style of anyone, but instead I'm trying to give infromation that might help someone.  I think maybe I should just keep some of this to myself from now on.

678   the  box

there   is   a  good  chance   for  doubles   tonight     by  looking  at  the  box 

so  tonight   ill  play   my  hot  numbers   and  not  the cold numbers  and ill play some doubles

EVERY DAY CAN BE A PAYDAYThinking of...

raleigh, nc
              United States
              Member #72330
              March 15, 2009
              2015 Posts
              Posted: May 24, 2009, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning V6,

Thanks for the info HM, hopefully it will bring my 121 combo, or 071 combo, so I will be playing those, and a few more doubles, will check ya out later got to go to workWink.

Cheerleader cheering with pompomsLets get Paid!!

oakcity joe's avatar - bob
                oak city nc
                United States
                Member #71252
                February 21, 2009
                1625 Posts
                Posted: May 24, 2009, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning V6,

hotmama , thank you for all of your help  please gives us  any infromation you have .

you help all of us everyday and we thank you ........  Group Hug

raleigh, nc
                  United States
                  Member #72330
                  March 15, 2009
                  2015 Posts
                  Posted: May 24, 2009, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info HM, hopefully it will bring my 121 combo, or 071 combo, so I will be playing those, and a few more doubles, will check ya out later got to go to workWink.

774,744,090,131,099,232,111,591,552,212,799, 011,001,080,319

Cheerleader cheering with pompomsLets get Paid!!

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                    Charlotte North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #464
                    July 9, 2002
                    17394 Posts
                    Posted: May 24, 2009, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

TTT mid

2.882 eve/mid

24-May
                    09   312 122 671 367 108 083 719 192 037 375 955 553
                    18   624 245 342 421 216 167 438 386 075 751 910 106
                    21   728 286 232 324 252 528 345 934 087 877 562 624

wpb

Charlotte North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #464
                      July 9, 2002
                      17394 Posts
                      Posted: May 24, 2009, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

TTT eve

2.882 eve only

13   451 510 191 915 156 565 594 945 054 543 157 577
                      23   798 980 492 927 276 769 282 826 096 960 663 636

wpb

Charlotte North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #464
                        July 9, 2002
                        17394 Posts
                        Posted: May 24, 2009, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Rundowns

23-May23-May
                        eveday

Good luck NC!

wpb

Wilmington,NC
                          United States
                          Member #57581
                          January 11, 2008
                          7661 Posts
                          Posted: May 24, 2009, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

hotmama , thank you for all of your help  please gives us  any infromation you have .

you help all of us everyday and we thank you ........  Group Hug

You are more than welcome Oakcity Joe.  I don't do things looking for thanks, but I don't think it fair for anyone to in their little sly ways to criticize everything that others do.  Maybe I take things a little to personal sometimes.  My Mom use to tell me if I can't play well with others to just stay home...I think it's time for me to take that advice.  I will continue to post the Twist when I can, but all the other things are going to have to stop for a while......  work your workouts, follow all your rules and win the money.  I would like to Wish everyone on the NC Post much luck!!!

COURAGE       

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31939 Posts
                            Posted: May 24, 2009, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning V6,

It wasn't you that I read the info I was talking about...it was when I was searching for tips on LP.

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #59855
                              March 29, 2008
                              31939 Posts
                              Posted: May 24, 2009, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

You are more than welcome Oakcity Joe.  I don't do things looking for thanks, but I don't think it fair for anyone to in their little sly ways to criticize everything that others do.  Maybe I take things a little to personal sometimes.  My Mom use to tell me if I can't play well with others to just stay home...I think it's time for me to take that advice.  I will continue to post the Twist when I can, but all the other things are going to have to stop for a while......  work your workouts, follow all your rules and win the money.  I would like to Wish everyone on the NC Post much luck!!!

Also in no way was I trying to be critical of  you whatsoever.

I appreciate all of your tips.

What I was trying to say of which you must did not understand was that when I do a lot of searching on LP I get a lot of info and then when I try to put it all to use it just confuses me...it had nothing at all to do you what you have said.

Page 175 of 279