Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 5/1 - 5/31/2009

Topic closed. 4179 replies. Last post 8 years ago by trulyblessed.

Page 207 of 279
PrintE-mailLink
paris622's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
LA, North Carolina
United States
Member #72321
March 15, 2009
499 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2009, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Good Evening everyone

Greensboro
    United States
    Member #73861
    April 26, 2009
    78 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2009, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi players, my nmber tonight are 647 and 023 thats what i came up with so far

banner's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
      rockymount
      United States
      Member #50735
      March 14, 2007
      126 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2009, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Good evening LP family.  So glad to see everyone doing well and are in such good spirits.Hyper

LOVE IS THE BEST MEDICINE AND HATE IS THE WORST SICKESS

Love

WinEvans$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        enfield nc
        United States
        Member #66674
        November 2, 2008
        996 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2009, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

im riding 125 206 126

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
          Wilson
          United States
          Member #54516
          August 21, 2007
          2802 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2009, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

SC Pick 3...017
          012   032
          013   41 1
          987   567

Good Luck to all tonight... Banana
          Consider for Evening & Midday...
          576 879 011 132 217 981
          010 x11  821 (Hogzilla CB)

shucky-ducky quack quack now!!! (sanging: I'm looking for the 3 in the middle ...oh yeah)

...on my way to the sto...then i'm going to bed....got work in the morning!

Family...be blessed and behave. Well do the best you can.

I shall holla tomorrow.

CB

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SNAP TWO TIMES AROUND THE WORLD!!! iN THE WORDS OF THE INFAMOUS LTNIGHT...

..........HOLLA        DOLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

....pLS... u gon send me to the poorhouse ...hhheheeeeeeeeee

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
            NY
            United States
            Member #54513
            August 21, 2007
            6371 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2009, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

WOW my B - DAY CAME STRAIGHT I am so SURPRISED!  5/26! 

I played it in NY Midday but it came for NC Midday.

Hopefully it hits in NY soon to Because I will continue to play it straight until it does!

rebels's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
              mount olive, nc
              United States
              Member #66243
              October 19, 2008
              527 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2009, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  NYSlugger 777

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                Member #62239
                June 21, 2008
                24951 Posts
                Posted: May 26, 2009, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

shucky-ducky quack quack now!!! (sanging: I'm looking for the 3 in the middle ...oh yeah)

...on my way to the sto...then i'm going to bed....got work in the morning!

Family...be blessed and behave. Well do the best you can.

I shall holla tomorrow.

CB

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SNAP TWO TIMES AROUND THE WORLD!!! iN THE WORDS OF THE INFAMOUS LTNIGHT...

..........HOLLA        DOLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

....pLS... u gon send me to the poorhouse ...hhheheeeeeeeeee

Now I am coming back from Virginia (Blk they are in for 3 days) and I stop by Harris Teeter. So I grab a basket to put a few things in, now a lady says sir you have a lot of things do you need my buggy, so I said sure. Now I looks at the side of this buggy and guess what is looking back at me...that dang Hogzilla I said I know you aren't trying to come out and play tonight. Self said you never know... LOL Eek

*pls*

TDBF's avatar - hi
                  GOLDSBORO
                  United States
                  Member #64352
                  August 25, 2008
                  182 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2009, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Trying my luck wiyh one number tonight 308

sonnet's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg

United States
                    Member #68994
                    January 3, 2009
                    1092 Posts
                    Posted: May 26, 2009, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Like I said yesterday I have to wait until my boss not around to mess with this

lottery mess....MY JOB COME 1ST!!!!! I post some numbers around 130 or so

and got to BACKTRACKING and came across the 526....I told all of you guys how

I get numbers so if you cant follow those instuctions its not my fault...If anyone

think I'm just saying i'm winning...I'll scan and post ALL of the tickets(thats to clear the air)

have more to do with my time then to sit here and lie to ppl I dont even know...Nothing in it

for me...And I always play my midday numbers by 230...and my nite numbers by 1030..

it is not necessary....i know that there are some individuals who  hit constantly because they are diligent, observant, track the numbers, and more importantly are organized and treat the game as a serious, altho fun job. 

you don't have to answer to anyone but yourself.  I appreciate all of the tips around here.  several times many have said, go back, backtrack the ttt's, track the past 3-4 draws, eliminate the ones that have come in, and  from the work-out and you'll see the next possible #.  With these  tips and plsehelpm, dragoneye, hotmama's twist and wpb...i made a killing on the 526.   Thank you Jesus....now, I need a store to cash in 25 tickets straight...at $500 a piece.

numbers for tonite that  i am contemplating are 724-689-353-646-629-691-111-195-259-802-363

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      Charlotte North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #464
                      July 9, 2002
                      17392 Posts
                      Posted: May 26, 2009, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

it is not necessary....i know that there are some individuals who  hit constantly because they are diligent, observant, track the numbers, and more importantly are organized and treat the game as a serious, altho fun job. 

you don't have to answer to anyone but yourself.  I appreciate all of the tips around here.  several times many have said, go back, backtrack the ttt's, track the past 3-4 draws, eliminate the ones that have come in, and  from the work-out and you'll see the next possible #.  With these  tips and plsehelpm, dragoneye, hotmama's twist and wpb...i made a killing on the 526.   Thank you Jesus....now, I need a store to cash in 25 tickets straight...at $500 a piece.

numbers for tonite that  i am contemplating are 724-689-353-646-629-691-111-195-259-802-363

25 ticket!  WOOHOOO!

Bravo!

wpb

banner's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                        rockymount
                        United States
                        Member #50735
                        March 14, 2007
                        126 Posts
                        Posted: May 26, 2009, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

What part of rocky mount do you live in?  A lot of violence goes down there!

I know that you were not talking to me but since I live in Rocky Mount I feel that I can speak.  Violence is happening everywhere, not only in Rocky Mount.  It doesn't even matter if you live in a good part or a bad part of the city.  I live in a pretty good part of town.  But, that doesn't mean that I am excluded from being robbed or hurt.  My brother was killed last year and that happened in one or the most prominent parts of the city.  In most cases a lot of violence is happening within the city by people who have moved from other states or other countries.  More violence may even happen where you are, you just might not hear about it.  So with that being said violence happens here, there, and everywhere.

LOVE IS THE BEST MEDICINE AND HATE IS THE WORST SICKESS

Love

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31517 Posts
                          Posted: May 26, 2009, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

For tonight

678 814 724 239 236 506 169 179

662 226 332 223 269 769 245

nikita18's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
                            Wilson, NC
                            United States
                            Member #57005
                            December 13, 2007
                            517 Posts
                            Posted: May 26, 2009, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I know that you were not talking to me but since I live in Rocky Mount I feel that I can speak.  Violence is happening everywhere, not only in Rocky Mount.  It doesn't even matter if you live in a good part or a bad part of the city.  I live in a pretty good part of town.  But, that doesn't mean that I am excluded from being robbed or hurt.  My brother was killed last year and that happened in one or the most prominent parts of the city.  In most cases a lot of violence is happening within the city by people who have moved from other states or other countries.  More violence may even happen where you are, you just might not hear about it.  So with that being said violence happens here, there, and everywhere.

Hi banner, I live in Wilson and I agree whole heartly with you. People are people and we have now control of anyone.Big Smile

Virginia
                              United States
                              Member #73818
                              April 25, 2009
                              173 Posts
                              Posted: May 26, 2009, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Don't take what I said personal..geez..My friend lives there so I've been told by him that it's worse there then a lot of surrounding areas.  But back to the lottery..goodluck.

Page 207 of 279