Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Beach house dream (daughters dream)

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by hot mama.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
long, island
Bahamas
Member #62181
June 20, 2008
3681 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2009, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Dreamt that my husband and I owned a two storey beach house and his uncle lived next door. My husband came bringing me a pair black high heel sandals saying that his uncles wife bought them for me then he went back and came back with another black pair sandals saying that she bought me them also. Then my husband, and a few of us were sitting in the grass and a huge butterfly orangey in color. Then i went back home and was going in the bathroom to shower and i looked out the ocean was so beautiful blue and saw a reef and one of my friends was diving he speared something but i didn't see what it was and he swam off to another house.

My husband is 34 I am 29 friend that was diving 37

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
    long, island
    Bahamas
    Member #62181
    June 20, 2008
    3681 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2009, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Dreamt that my husband and I owned a two storey beach house and his uncle lived next door. My husband came bringing me a pair black high heel sandals saying that his uncles wife bought them for me then he went back and came back with another black pair sandals saying that she bought me them also. Then my husband, and a few of us were sitting in the grass and a huge butterfly orangey in color. Then i went back home and was going in the bathroom to shower and i looked out the ocean was so beautiful blue and saw a reef and one of my friends was diving he speared something but i didn't see what it was and he swam off to another house.

My husband is 34 I am 29 friend that was diving 37

my daughter is 28 late new york 829 4 ball2378 her and the guy diving