Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:01 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Pay Day That Got Away (A Must Read For All Lotto Players)

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Lady334.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Monkey Butt, USA
United States
Member #54569
August 23, 2007
1124 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2009, 1:25 am - IP Logged

This is a true story!!! Two weeks ago I was told that I would receive an odd request. I was told not to question it but to just do as I was asked. I agreed. I replied, "remind me of my promise not to question when you make your request." On April 29, 2009 I was asked to purchase some particular items. I let it be known that I was feeling physically terrible that day. It was very obvious to anyone who saw me.

Any who, needless to say I purchased nothing that day. The items I was asked to purchase was pick 3 numbers. Needless to say the numbers were purchased by the requestor for the day and night drawing. The way the tickets were purchased were as follows:

1.  Three tickets were purchased for exact/any for $1.00 each= $4.00 each ticket.

2.  Three tickets were purchased for exact/any for $5.00 each= $10.00 each ticket.

3.  Three tickets were purchased for combo for $1.00 each = $3.00 each ticket.

All of these tickets were for the day and night drawing for April 29,2009. The combinations used were 001, 010, and 100.

The numbers drawn for the day was 882.

The numbers drawn for the night was 448.

You got it no hits.

On April 30, 2009 no tickets were purchased. I was asked to check the numbers for the day drawing, and guess what.

You got it. The numbers drawn on the day drawing was 001!!!!!!!!!!!

When I said the numbers  out loud there was a loud howl of dismay from the person that asked me to buy the numbers. Why?????

Because those were the numbers that were purchased the day before and had they been purchased on the 30th we could have

had an estimated $6,200 to $6,400 pay out!!!! And had I purchased

You wonder why I am writing this. I'll tell you.

This person was given an extremely strong gut feeling to play these numbers TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!

I had always said when you hear that inner voice ask how to play and for how long.

Was that done?   HECK NO!!!!!!

When I was told about what had happened all I could do was look stupid and sigh.

My advice to any and all is, when you hear that inner voice telling you to play a certain combo or not to play a certain combo LISTEN!!

You know the voice when you hear it because it has spoken to you before. If not you'll probably end up like me.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
    adelaide sa
    Australia
    Member #37136
    April 11, 2006
    3316 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2009, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

spooky story, i belive in this stuff. had a dream myself once. the threads in here somewhere. even if the payout doesnt happen it can only cost a few bucks just to be sure.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Santa Ana
      United States
      Member #71159
      February 20, 2009
      651 Posts
      Posted: May 3, 2009, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

I'm so sorry to hear about your story--this is "Lottery Karma" at its worst--I guess I needed to read your story because I am feeling very discourage of not winnning a large payoff and I want to stop playing altogether but MY INNER VOICE SAYS DON'T BECAUSE I KNOW THE MINUTE I STOP PLAYING ANY OF MY NUMBERS, THAT IS WHEN THEY WILL COME IN AND HIT VERY BIGBananaGOOD LUCK TO YOUHyper

grandpajohn's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        williamsburg,ohio
        United States
        Member #71029
        February 17, 2009
        603 Posts
        Posted: May 3, 2009, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

This is a true story!!! Two weeks ago I was told that I would receive an odd request. I was told not to question it but to just do as I was asked. I agreed. I replied, "remind me of my promise not to question when you make your request." On April 29, 2009 I was asked to purchase some particular items. I let it be known that I was feeling physically terrible that day. It was very obvious to anyone who saw me.

Any who, needless to say I purchased nothing that day. The items I was asked to purchase was pick 3 numbers. Needless to say the numbers were purchased by the requestor for the day and night drawing. The way the tickets were purchased were as follows:

1.  Three tickets were purchased for exact/any for $1.00 each= $4.00 each ticket.

2.  Three tickets were purchased for exact/any for $5.00 each= $10.00 each ticket.

3.  Three tickets were purchased for combo for $1.00 each = $3.00 each ticket.

All of these tickets were for the day and night drawing for April 29,2009. The combinations used were 001, 010, and 100.

The numbers drawn for the day was 882.

The numbers drawn for the night was 448.

You got it no hits.

On April 30, 2009 no tickets were purchased. I was asked to check the numbers for the day drawing, and guess what.

You got it. The numbers drawn on the day drawing was 001!!!!!!!!!!!

When I said the numbers  out loud there was a loud howl of dismay from the person that asked me to buy the numbers. Why?????

Because those were the numbers that were purchased the day before and had they been purchased on the 30th we could have

had an estimated $6,200 to $6,400 pay out!!!! And had I purchased

You wonder why I am writing this. I'll tell you.

This person was given an extremely strong gut feeling to play these numbers TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!

I had always said when you hear that inner voice ask how to play and for how long.

Was that done?   HECK NO!!!!!!

When I was told about what had happened all I could do was look stupid and sigh.

My advice to any and all is, when you hear that inner voice telling you to play a certain combo or not to play a certain combo LISTEN!!

You know the voice when you hear it because it has spoken to you before. If not you'll probably end up like me.

Been there done that myself.Had a dream to play 888 and didn't and it hit that very night. But I did listen to it the other night while standing in line to get my pic 3 tickets it said to play 085 those numbers before I left home I was trying to put another number with it to play a pic 4 that night and I couldn't come up with anything that I liked so i go off to the store without it as I am standing there it hit me play it as a pic 3 so as I hand my tickets to the guy I held on to one board and marked it as 085.These numbers is my grand kids birthday oldest to youngest.I get home turn on the tv to watch the draw boom 085 I must of jumped 10 feet high.I seen the numbers come out before the girl could say it.What a feeling.I soon jumped on the phone and called my wife at work.

"Don't Give Up.Don't Ever Give Up"

Jim Valvano ex N.C.State basketball coach Thumbs Up

dopey7719's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
          Midlands, SC
          United States
          Member #69698
          January 14, 2009
          303 Posts
          Posted: May 3, 2009, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

I can relate to that as well.  Too many times my inner voice has spoken and I listened...for that day....and then 3-5 days later it comes out.  Happened to me this weekend....I played one number for 6 days straight...it came out the 8th day.  The last time this happened the number came out the 9th day after I had the dream.  So I'm thinking play that number at least 9 days...but u can get in debt pretty fast playing everyday, twice a day!

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
            Wilson
            United States
            Member #54516
            August 21, 2007
            2802 Posts
            Posted: May 4, 2009, 1:44 am - IP Logged

See that's a nice way to put it...."inner voice"

I call it a conversation between "self" and "my self". Now when those two get to talking ....I shut up and listen.

Dreams....not often I dream of an actual number....but I did  have a dream a week ago about some 1's

I was looking at two colums of 3 digit numbers and the column on the right had two 1's in it and the column on the left had three 1's in it.  You better believe it....I played 11X and hit 181 NC -EVE on April 30th.

So yeah....those gut feelings...inner voices....dreams, somebody is trying to tell  you something. Don't dismiss it.....go with it.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
              Member #63356
              July 26, 2008
              1427 Posts
              Posted: May 4, 2009, 2:14 am - IP Logged

That voice is your subconscience (SCM), your conscience mind (CM) is too busy during your waking hours with mundane stuff, but your SCM has all the information that you have taken in and normally files it in the correct place in your mind. 

Now in order to get the information from your SCM you will have to be quiet, still, and think of nothing for a short amount of time.  When I say nothing, I mean nothing, you can't smell, taste, feel, hear, see; all of your senses must be clear to tune into your SCM.

Once you are able to the first few times, you can do it easier as time goes by.  And once you get there, you can go thru that filing cabinet and get information that at times can be scary.  Yes, you may hear voices.  And I hope you are a good person, because the SCM contains the truth.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                Dallas, TX
                United States
                Member #60284
                April 12, 2008
                3856 Posts
                Posted: May 4, 2009, 3:15 am - IP Logged

You have to listen to your inner voice, it may not even be your voice that's speaking to you, it could be aliens from the future giving you good fortunes. :D

If I were to ignore my inner voice, I would not have created a lot of tools to help me win.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                  Chicago
                  United States
                  Member #70678
                  February 8, 2009
                  889 Posts
                  Posted: May 4, 2009, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm not a religious person but I am learning about the mystical-spiritual side of life. Some pretty interesting stuff. Messages can come to you in some pretty unexpected ways.

As for that "inner voice"" gut feeling" call it whatever you want. I used to listen to it and grrr stopped listening to it for a while. LOL that's how I ended up in Chicago. HAHAHA I learned my lesson!

Icezkube's avatar - icezkube Avatar.jpg
                    Bay Area 510 , California
                    United States
                    Member #64283
                    August 23, 2008
                    194 Posts
                    Posted: May 5, 2009, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Yea, your right Kapainess. I hear voices to! lol  sometimes they tell you eactly what you ask for.  Its almost like clairvoyance, when everything is clear. I tired this before late at night and got 3 out of 5 for the fantasy 5 twice in a row!  I do belive the subconscious has all the answers to everything all we have to do its tune into it. Somthing I like to do is remote viewing.

Anything is yours, if you only want it hard enough. Just think of it. ANYTHING. Try IT. You will succeed.Wink

Lady334's avatar - Inthedark 1.gif
                      Queens, NY
                      United States
                      Member #72823
                      March 28, 2009
                      211 Posts
                      Posted: May 5, 2009, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Wait don't forget about me! sometimes I talk back to that voice in my head.  (lol) My story: oneday about 2 months ago. I went to the store stood in line and played my numbers.  Walked out the store and the minute my foot hit the pavement that inner voice said "play 334" my building # a and picture of my building flash before me.  I started shaking (for real shaking) at that moment it felt as if my life was one big ball of misconfusion.  I looked back through the class of the store and saw a longer line and started to continue on my way. I felt lost in that brief moment took it as a hint and refused to second guess myself. I turned around and went back on line. Played the # and it came out.  Wooo hooo. Now I go into the store waiting for that feeling again. That hint of the magic # but to no prevail.  I recently dreamed a # and it came out the next day. (I caught that too)  I like those feelings.Smile

The only things in life that you regret are the risks that you didn't take.