Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Favorite SC Scratch-Off Past & Present

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by WeeklyMan22.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Charlotte, NC
United States
Member #74177
May 4, 2009
16 Posts
Posted: May 4, 2009, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everybody, Newbie here! :)

Anyway, I was wondering(for anybody that plays SC Scratch-Offs), what were/are your favorite games to play?

Currently: ($2) Weekly Bonus(Red),($2) Jumbo Bucks(Game #312, just re-released!)

Past: ($10)MoneyMaker 2, ($10) 40 Million Dollar Cash Spectular(2005 I believe), ($1) Rapid Refund 2, ($2) Triple Fortune

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
    North Dakota
    United States
    Member #13397
    April 5, 2005
    1623 Posts
    Posted: May 4, 2009, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

First off, welcome to lottery post...

South Carolina has some really great games.  Personally, I like $20 instants which they don't offer at this time; however, no complaints from me.  I also like the fact that South Carolina has no problem releasing information like complete odds and how many instant tickets were printed for a specific game.  The Jumbo Bucks tickets are also played in GA and TN and have been very popular in all three states.

How are you going to win if you don't play?

dopey7719's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
      Midlands, SC
      United States
      Member #69698
      January 14, 2009
      303 Posts
      Posted: May 4, 2009, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Giant Jumbo Bucks is my favorite....in the past Jingle Jumbo Bucks did it for me.  Too bad they don't offer that anymore.  I also like Instant Carolina 5...even though I haven't won on it in months.

Charlotte, NC
        United States
        Member #74177
        May 4, 2009
        16 Posts
        Posted: May 4, 2009, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

For whatever reason, the SCEL website has been down basically for the past 2 more weeks, I did catch it up and running for a little time sometime last week and got to sneak peak into there lotteryClub section which previews upcoming games. You'll be happy to know that Mega Jumbo Bucks is returning(it is the same game as Jingle Jumbo Bucks just not the Christmas theme). There is also a $2 game coming out but I forget the name of it. It has a top prize of $100(which means there will be a lot of top prizes).

Has anybody else had problems accessing the SCEL website in the past couple of weeks?