Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Analysis Lotto Software

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 8 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
MD
United States
Member #66231
October 19, 2008
18 Posts
Posted: May 4, 2009, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

Has anybody heard about  "Analysis Lotto Software"? If so, do you mind giving me  some feedback or your thoughts about this software

thx

Dukane

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2009, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

Has anybody heard about  "Analysis Lotto Software"? If so, do you mind giving me  some feedback or your thoughts about this software

thx

Dukane

DownLoad MP3 Answer Here

Just something weird to do.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3112 Posts
      Posted: May 7, 2009, 1:40 am - IP Logged

If you mean the one with the "Delta" numbers, doesn't it have a free trial?

In theory you compress the numbers down into a smaller number of numbers of greater risk and then expand back up to wheel and play. 

Nothing wrong with it.  If the concept captures your imagination and looks good in the free trial, give it a shot. 

BobP

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2009, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

I just tried it for the pick 3 using the Arizona past draws, it makes way too many predicted combinations, it has a few ways of picking numbers, they seem to be more random than not, it makes so many combinations that of course some-times it gets the winning numbers but boxed-any-order more often than not, it has many variable-options so of course I could not try everyone of the settings, but I tried some, since it makes so many combos maybe a profit could not be made with it, more likely you would be way deep in the hole after only a very few draws-bets, I didn't try it enough to really know for sure and I only tried it for the pick 3 game, some options-settings do appear to be better than others, but I would have to try it for a week or longer to know for sure and I am not going to do that, for so many numbers as it produces it should give the winning number a lot more often.

There are not that many prediction programs, but next......

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3112 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2009, 12:50 am - IP Logged

I just tried it for the pick 3 using the Arizona past draws, it makes way too many predicted combinations, it has a few ways of picking numbers, they seem to be more random than not, it makes so many combinations that of course some-times it gets the winning numbers but boxed-any-order more often than not, it has many variable-options so of course I could not try everyone of the settings, but I tried some, since it makes so many combos maybe a profit could not be made with it, more likely you would be way deep in the hole after only a very few draws-bets, I didn't try it enough to really know for sure and I only tried it for the pick 3 game, some options-settings do appear to be better than others, but I would have to try it for a week or longer to know for sure and I am not going to do that, for so many numbers as it produces it should give the winning number a lot more often.

Grade: F

• Arizona (20% true lottery drawings)
            True Drawings: Powerball
            Computerized: Cash 4, Pick 3, Pick 5, The Pick   No Nod
            RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19898 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2009, 1:35 am - IP Logged

......., for so many numbers as it produces it should give the winning number a lot more often.

What is the maximum amount of numbers a program can produce before having a winner to be acceptable to you?  Or do it just has to break even or better in a reasonable amount of time?  Has any such programs ever past your test?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2009, 10:24 am - IP Logged

......., for so many numbers as it produces it should give the winning number a lot more often.

What is the maximum amount of numbers a program can produce before having a winner to be acceptable to you?  Or do it just has to break even or better in a reasonable amount of time?  Has any such programs ever past your test?

First Question:

"Break even or better in a reasonable amount of time?" 

Yes, That is right!

"Has any such programs ever past your test?"

I have not tested all prediction programs and those tested were tested only for their pick 3 prediction not for prediction for other lottery games (so far).

MikeK has made many almost automatic prediction pick 3 programs.

Of those, I have tested all the ones that have free trials, so far I myself found (in the past) that number of combos produced by their predictions versus their wins (they don't win all of the time) might not give a profit, at least playing offline.

Now that I have a little more experience with prediction than I did when I tested them before years ago, I am going to retest a few of them again and see if I can do better with them or at least one of them than I did before, the ones that I will test do have a few more options than some of them, the settings are for filtration of the combos.

I will retest here at L.P very soon the:

Candy Number, Fire & Ice 3, Hit Wave 3, MasterMind 3, Wild Wheel 3 and Zid Straight 3.

Many of his programs and tools have NO trial demos so those will not be tested.

--------

Years ago I also tested VersaBet for the pick 3.

And so far it has been the best automatic prediction program that I have ever tested!

Even so, I didn't buy it and I have not tested it again since then.

I will again test it soon here at L.P.

---------

P34 Lotto

I also tested it years ago, as a tool it was O.K, as an almost automatic or automatic prediction program it was BAD.

So far, it was one of the worse automatic prediction programs that I have tested.

On the other hand:

It is the Best or one of the best, filters-patterns teaching programs.

I will again test it soon here at L.P.

----------

MaxHitPro

Has very many options so it takes a very long time to test it.

It is gone now, it is no longer on sale.

I will try to retest it, the pick 3 portion only, it might be a while for that one as for it the initial testing it is best done with old past draws and offline, then I might give it here a try for real at L.P., that is it will or might also be tested here at L.P. also.

-----------

I of course will not buy any tickets at all.

----------

Lottery Sorcerer for the pick 3 (an older version) I will also test it here at L.P.

---------

I will not test Lotto Logic Pro, I tested it years ago and it's predictions appear to be too random, not completely random, but too much so.

--------

So far those might be all, maybe.

----------

I might also test one or a few more "things", not for sure.

The "things" might even be better than the prediction programs and again maybe not, we will see.

--------

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: May 20, 2009, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Here is the beginning of the testing:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/194136

Dearborn MI
                  United States
                  Member #75352
                  June 1, 2009
                  1 Posts
                  Posted: June 1, 2009, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi, this is the creator of the Analysis Lotto software - I just stumbled on this thread, and want to answer a couple of the questions I see here.

The reason the program makes 100 numbers is that it needs to make a statistical profile - it would not be able to make a chart of its own results without doing this.

It's not expected that you will play all these numbers - you are supposed to press the CHOOSE button to get one optimum number from the larger list to play. I could omit the large list, of course, but many players like to have access to a large list of generated numbers. If you just want one, or a few numbers, don't look at it.

As for the suggestion that all these numbers are random - it's very easy to verify that they are not random by looking at the charts. If the program's settings are adjusted properly, you will be able to see that the shape of the generated numbers chart matches the shape of the historical number chart.

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: June 2, 2009, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Hi, this is the creator of the Analysis Lotto software - I just stumbled on this thread, and want to answer a couple of the questions I see here.

The reason the program makes 100 numbers is that it needs to make a statistical profile - it would not be able to make a chart of its own results without doing this.

It's not expected that you will play all these numbers - you are supposed to press the CHOOSE button to get one optimum number from the larger list to play. I could omit the large list, of course, but many players like to have access to a large list of generated numbers. If you just want one, or a few numbers, don't look at it.

As for the suggestion that all these numbers are random - it's very easy to verify that they are not random by looking at the charts. If the program's settings are adjusted properly, you will be able to see that the shape of the generated numbers chart matches the shape of the historical number chart.

Well, I guess that I have to post again after all.

What little testing I did, showed that the program's prediction option that is based on the past draws gave the best predictions and mostly with tight no random setting-variation.

That seemed to be for sure, as to the number of past draws used, well that needed a lot more testing than what I did, but I think that about 150 or 100 were about right.

That was for the pick 3, Yes, you are right about the CHOOSE button, but 1 pick is not good enough and 100 is too many, maybe there should be a third option in between those two, a person could ask the program for the amount of draws that he or she wants the program to produce, I know that if a person wants 30 numbers that the CHOOSE button could just be pushed 30 times as it does not give the same number every time that it is pushed, right?, But I don't know this for sure as I don't remember.

Are the 100 predicted numbers ranked from highest to lowest probability or not? If not, maybe they should be.

-----------

I saw 2 good things:

At 100 predicted numbers and with the best possible settings after enough testing, there appears to be a good chance of getting the pick 3 number straight.

The draws import wizard is very good, so good that with a few more improvements it really should be sold all by itself, as it could be used for getting a history of draws for use on other lottery programs, but as good as it is, it can still use one or more improvements.

I understand that this program was mostly made for the jackpot kind of games and not so much for pick 3 kind of games.

Good Luck!

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: June 2, 2009, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Hello All,

thx

Dukane

dukane

As to your P.M. predictions request, I have not for a very long time now made my own predictions and even on those days when I was predicting I was not taking requests, after all this time I could not predict even if I wanted to, that is I can, but first I would have to do predictions tests almost everyday for 1 to 4 weeks before I felt ready to take prediction requests.

And that can't happen here at L.P. as I won't do it.

I am in the near future getting back to making pick 3 predictions, but elsewhere, that is at another forum, I can't and or won't say where and that is all for that.

Sorry!

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: June 2, 2009, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Well, I guess that I have to post again after all.

What little testing I did, showed that the program's prediction option that is based on the past draws gave the best predictions and mostly with tight no random setting-variation.

That seemed to be for sure, as to the number of past draws used, well that needed a lot more testing than what I did, but I think that about 150 or 100 were about right.

That was for the pick 3, Yes, you are right about the CHOOSE button, but 1 pick is not good enough and 100 is too many, maybe there should be a third option in between those two, a person could ask the program for the amount of draws that he or she wants the program to produce, I know that if a person wants 30 numbers that the CHOOSE button could just be pushed 30 times as it does not give the same number every time that it is pushed, right?, But I don't know this for sure as I don't remember.

Are the 100 predicted numbers ranked from highest to lowest probability or not? If not, maybe they should be.

-----------

I saw 2 good things:

At 100 predicted numbers and with the best possible settings after enough testing, there appears to be a good chance of getting the pick 3 number straight.

The draws import wizard is very good, so good that with a few more improvements it really should be sold all by itself, as it could be used for getting a history of draws for use on other lottery programs, but as good as it is, it can still use one or more improvements.

I understand that this program was mostly made for the jackpot kind of games and not so much for pick 3 kind of games.

Good Luck!