Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Heads up to SC Scratchers..!!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by aronp24.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #74351
May 8, 2009
37 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2009, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Hey "yall"...just signed up today but been following along on here for quite a while..and have a grocery bag full of losing tickets to prove it haha...

just a heads up though for SC's new Crossword Puzzle $3 Scratch-off...

even if it does not appear that you have won...have them check it anyways!  I Have bought 8 of them so far...4 of which have been winners...2 of which did not appear to be at first sight since there werent enough words completed..I ALWAYS triple check all tickets...but then I noticed the little code letters in the play area (you know the ones that ruin your "scratch high" if you see one you know means isn't a winner before finishing scratching haha) and it matched winning codes...so I took the two tickets in...sure enough one was a 3.00 and one was a 30.00!!!! SO BE SURE TO HAVE THEM SCAN THEM NO MATTER WHAT!

P.S. I play pick 3 every night...I missed playing twice in april....both those days 1 of my 4 sets of numbers were picked..242 and 579...doesn't that just grind yer gears ;)

Anyways thanks for all the help and for the entertainment!

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
    North Dakota
    United States
    Member #13397
    April 5, 2005
    1623 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2009, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP...  You make a good point.  The Crossword and Bingo games are sometimes tricky.  Be sure to double check your tickets.  Good catch with the spoiler letters.

How are you going to win if you don't play?

United States
      Member #73974
      April 29, 2009
      1 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2009, 12:31 am - IP Logged

aronp24,

What do you mean by code letters? I have a lot of cross word scratch offs that were not winners, are you referring to the three little letters under the large 18 letters?

United States
        Member #74351
        May 8, 2009
        37 Posts
        Posted: May 9, 2009, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

yes ...for most tickets they are scattered throughout the play area..however on the crossword scratcher they are together at the bottom...

for instance

thr=three

hun=hundred

etc