Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can you make good predictions without software?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #73512
April 16, 2009
106 Posts
Posted: May 10, 2009, 10:04 am - IP Logged

I've had no luck on any of the number games so far.  Not one dollar won (with the exception of small prizes on club keno).  Basically, I used the free tips found on smartluck.com because I didn't want to buy a software online.  I figure there must be a simple way to reduce your odds, giving you a better chance than just random guessing, but after 2 months of playing classic lotto 47, I haven't even won 5 bucks from matching 3 numbers. 

Now, I've read some of the systems on this site, but it all looks like you need some kind of software to compute the numbers.  Also, other sites offering lotto tips were only trying to sell something, and I didn't trust them.  So, is the software the only way to go or is it possible to do without (like using microsoft office)?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23262 Posts
    Posted: May 10, 2009, 11:07 am - IP Logged

If you go Platinum at Lottery Post, you get full access to both "Lucky's" systems, which do not require any software, and provide numbers designed to play together.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19825 Posts
      Posted: May 10, 2009, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

So, is the software the only way to go or is it possible to do without (like using microsoft office)?

You don't consider Microsoft office software?  It's not lottery software, but if you can get it do the same thing with lottery numbers that lottery software does then you won't need any special lottery software.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #73512
        April 16, 2009
        106 Posts
        Posted: May 10, 2009, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

So, is the software the only way to go or is it possible to do without (like using microsoft office)?

You don't consider Microsoft office software?  It's not lottery software, but if you can get it do the same thing with lottery numbers that lottery software does then you won't need any special lottery software.

I was talking about specific lottery software that is sold by people like Gail Howard.  If you can do those same things with microsoft office, than I guess I don't need to buy anything special.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
          Indiana
          United States
          Member #48725
          January 7, 2007
          1953 Posts
          Posted: May 11, 2009, 3:59 am - IP Logged

It depends on your strategy. It comes down to how you come up with numbers that you consider to be good.

Gonna win.Big Smile

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #18322
            July 9, 2005
            1704 Posts
            Posted: May 11, 2009, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if you play Pick3/Pick 4 or regular lottery (Pick 5/6). Regardless, if you take the time to read through some of the back topics at the forum Lottery Systems, or do a search for whatever it is that you are looking for, you will discover a wealth of information and FREE SYSTEMS to try for the Lotteries in your state.  You must take the time to do the reading, research on this site, and testing different FREE strategies on this site, in your state first, until you find a strategy that will work well in your state. 

You do not necessarily need any software to play Pick 3/4.  There are plenty of FREE strategies to try on this site for Pick 3/4, that you can do by pencil and paper.  Do not make playing the lottery like rocket science.  Start off by building up some winnings in Pick 3/4 first, then when you have sufficient capital, move up to playing the larger lotteries, and search for FREE Pick 5/6 strategies  on this site to test in your state.  Adopt a sensible approach to lottery strategy.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
              Dallas, TX
              United States
              Member #60284
              April 12, 2008
              3856 Posts
              Posted: May 11, 2009, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

I don't use any lottery softwares, only Microsoft softwares like excell to help me look at certain angles of a game.