Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone Having a Problem Accessing Online Lottery Website lately?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 8 years ago by bubbaed1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1743 Posts
Posted: May 15, 2009, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

I'm curious if anyone who plays online lottery, Pick 3/4, has been having a problem accessing everyone's favorite website (Recommended by Lottery Post - the name of which I cannot mention here)?  The link appears to be broken, and the website won't come up.  Have they taken the site offline temporarily, or have they gone out of business permanently?

Does anyone know what's up with this online Pick 3/4 lottery website?  No one can play online, without a safe, reputable, legitimate place to play.

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    phila pa
    United States
    Member #25770
    November 11, 2005
    4704 Posts
    Posted: May 15, 2009, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

I believe they are out of buiserness  or with new laws about online gambling  i did have an account and was shut because it was for   non us residents only.  and you can't axcess the sight at all  i have tried. i do not know of  any pic 3 or pic  4 on line sight in us hope this reply helps

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3112 Posts
      Posted: May 15, 2009, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

I'm curious if anyone who plays online lottery, Pick 3/4, has been having a problem accessing everyone's favorite website (Recommended by Lottery Post - the name of which I cannot mention here)?  The link appears to be broken, and the website won't come up.  Have they taken the site offline temporarily, or have they gone out of business permanently?

Does anyone know what's up with this online Pick 3/4 lottery website?  No one can play online, without a safe, reputable, legitimate place to play.

DiamondPalace has a link on his web site called, "Down for everyone or just me?"  http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/  when I run the bs site I get the message it is down for everyone.  Now if DFEOJM is in the U.S. and bs is blocking U.S. servers, that could account for their getting the same message.  Or the bs site could simply be experiencing problems they can't resolve.  Best advice is to keep checking back.  I list bs on the Lotto-Logix Lottery Information page and their thumbnail screen shot is still coming through which tells me there is still hope.   BobP

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: May 15, 2009, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

That site (BS), it is still up, for sure, as I write this down, it is up right now.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3112 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2009, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Not fully up from where I am, site has problems, looks like it is coming back slowly like when a site changes web hosts and has to filter back out through the web.  Will likely be much better in 24 hours.  BobP

United States
            Member #10720
            January 23, 2005
            933 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2009, 1:19 am - IP Logged

I would love to be able to legally play via online, at least for Powerball. But with Powerball proposed to be in virtually every State that would eliminate the need (and expense) of playing that online or traveling to Powerball States. Being a multistate game Powerball should be avail. online and maybe it will be when it's everywhere anyway.

I would miss though, going to the Water Gap and playing the 95 other games that PA offers.

I guess one reason (aside from tax issues etc.) is that someone could say they weren't able to play the tickets for you this time and offer a refund and meantime one of yours won and they will claim it was somehow theirs. All they do is take down the numbers you tell them and play them locally... I see them come into Water Gap with huge stacks of tickets there is no way they filled out all those by hand, must be machine-generated, and must be for "online" customers. The only right way to do it is the Lottery itself to allow you to generate tickets on your own printer, perhaps, but imagine what happens if you say "1000 tickets" when you meant to say "$10.00 of tickets"! Or when there will be other glitches.

Someone tell O'bama that, we will have a smaller carbon footprint, if we don't have to actually go to the Store to play!

maddi2's avatar - the eye.png
              Almost Heaven, WV
              United States
              Member #66741
              November 5, 2008
              163 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2009, 3:55 am - IP Logged

FYI, I got an email from them saying they were having problems and that are up and running now!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23348 Posts
                Posted: May 16, 2009, 10:31 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Discussion forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Vtracs is My Game!
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #3617
                  February 6, 2004
                  7497 Posts
                  Posted: May 16, 2009, 10:48 am - IP Logged

The site is up and running just fine!!Wink

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

ga/sc
                    United States
                    Member #7396
                    October 2, 2004
                    43 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2009, 6:07 am - IP Logged

can someone tell me wut site everyone is talking about. i know todd doesnt like for certain sites to get promotion but im curious as too wut site everyone is talkin about. I'm not tryin to break any LP rules but it must not be too bad since the discussion is active.   Thanx in advance to all