Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ADD these in For Saturday Today 167 169

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5906 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2009, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Add these in your plays today...we should get one of those TODAY..maybe tomorrow..but I am betting on it today..add these in your midday if you do not see one of them land somewhere in the midday draws..then add them in for your evening draws..the pic 3's owes me one of these and I am betting  we will get one of them today...

REMEMBER...PLAY 167 AND 169 until you see one of them land somewhere....I still say its Saturday

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5906 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2009, 2:20 am - IP Logged

Add these in your plays today...we should get one of those TODAY..maybe tomorrow..but I am betting on it today..add these in your midday if you do not see one of them land somewhere in the midday draws..then add them in for your evening draws..the pic 3's owes me one of these and I am betting  we will get one of them today...

REMEMBER...PLAY 167 AND 169 until you see one of them land somewhere....I still say its Saturday

Louisiana evening SATURDAY 167...it came in straight also..

oh yeah...keep the 169 in next 2 days...we should get it also...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

germantown md
      United States
      Member #64543
      August 31, 2008
      3771 Posts
      Posted: May 17, 2009, 2:33 am - IP Logged

nice call,i like that. bold

mississippi
        United States
        Member #34478
        March 3, 2006
        5906 Posts
        Posted: May 17, 2009, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

dang...once that 167 came...it just kept on coming...hahaha

Sun, May 17, 2009MissouriMidday Pick 36-1-7
        Sun, May 17, 2009OhioMidday Pick 31-7-6

heh...yall keep an eye on that 169...we should be getting it..I say should...

mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5906 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2009, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

dang...once that 167 came...it just kept on coming...hahaha

Sun, May 17, 2009MissouriMidday Pick 36-1-7
          Sun, May 17, 2009OhioMidday Pick 31-7-6

heh...yall keep an eye on that 169...we should be getting it..I say should...

Illinois midday monday May 18th 691...glad she showed like she was suppose to...I hope all my friends in Illinois had that one in...