Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

6-49 Canada

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Norbert.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
rainbow lake
Canada
Member #25177
November 2, 2005
10764 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2009, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

6-49 at 49 million Tax Free!

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

Toronto, Ontario
    Canada
    Member #66823
    November 7, 2008
    28 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2009, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

G.! I hope you played for it using my prediction list! Did you see that I got that huge jackpot in the list?Party

Number of plays in the prediction list: 890496 plays

Matches type        Matches count     Odds Improvement
     6                                  1                     15.70 times
     5+Bonus                      0                             0 times
     5                                69                        4.33 times
     4                            1897                        2.20 times
     3                          24434                        1.56 times

2+Bonus                      0                             0 times
     Total                    26401      (any prize) 1.60 times

Eeh?eeh?  Banana

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2009, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

G.! I hope you played for it using my prediction list! Did you see that I got that huge jackpot in the list?Party

Number of plays in the prediction list: 890496 plays

Matches type        Matches count     Odds Improvement
       6                                  1                     15.70 times
       5+Bonus                      0                             0 times
       5                                69                        4.33 times
       4                            1897                        2.20 times
       3                          24434                        1.56 times

2+Bonus                      0                             0 times
       Total                    26401      (any prize) 1.60 times

Eeh?eeh?  Banana

Sounds like congratulations are in order if you believed in your predictions enough to play them yourself.

Party

Banana

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2009, 2:21 am - IP Logged

Is your list showing 890496 plays? Eek That is a lot of lines to play!

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Toronto, Ontario
          Canada
          Member #66823
          November 7, 2008
          28 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2009, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Is your list showing 890496 plays? Eek That is a lot of lines to play!

Nope, it's a lot less than 14 million combinations!

The goal of my prediction system is to get improved odds of winning as often as possible . Of course, the idea is not to play all of the ~800K combos at once:

If you played 1 of the 890496 combinations of my list, then you had 15.70 times more chance to win the jackpot than if you played without using a system (1 of the 14 million natural combinations). Also, notice the significant improvement of the odds for the other prize tiers, and the overall odds. You had 1.60 times more chance to hit any prize if you chose 1 play from my list. Think what happens when you choose 10 plays, or 100 plays (assuming you play with a group) from my list.

For more details please read the thread here http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/188914 , or visit my site.

For RJOh ,  I also have similar predictions for Ohio Classic Lotto, so check them out, as they've been quite performant: 6 jackpots predicted in the last 5 months.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19831 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2009, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Nope, it's a lot less than 14 million combinations!

The goal of my prediction system is to get improved odds of winning as often as possible . Of course, the idea is not to play all of the ~800K combos at once:

If you played 1 of the 890496 combinations of my list, then you had 15.70 times more chance to win the jackpot than if you played without using a system (1 of the 14 million natural combinations). Also, notice the significant improvement of the odds for the other prize tiers, and the overall odds. You had 1.60 times more chance to hit any prize if you chose 1 play from my list. Think what happens when you choose 10 plays, or 100 plays (assuming you play with a group) from my list.

For more details please read the thread here http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/188914 , or visit my site.

For RJOh ,  I also have similar predictions for Ohio Classic Lotto, so check them out, as they've been quite performant: 6 jackpots predicted in the last 5 months.

I was getting ready to make out some play slips for tonight's drawing for Ohio Classic Lotto and wanted to check your predictions and statistics for 6/49 games and couldn't find any for any games.  Oh well, I guess I will have to make due with my own system.

Evil Looking       

Toronto, Ontario
              Canada
              Member #66823
              November 7, 2008
              28 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2009, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

I was getting ready to make out some play slips for tonight's drawing for Ohio Classic Lotto and wanted to check your predictions and statistics for 6/49 games and couldn't find any for any games.  Oh well, I guess I will have to make due with my own system.

Where did you search for them?

The files are too big (~3MB) to fit into the Predictions section here, that's why I put them on my site. The link is on my profile (I'm not allowed to post links in messages), or here's another way to say it: rationalplay dot net

Cheers

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19831 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Where did you search for them?

The files are too big (~3MB) to fit into the Predictions section here, that's why I put them on my site. The link is on my profile (I'm not allowed to post links in messages), or here's another way to say it: rationalplay dot net

Cheers

Found you website.  I have a dial-up connection and didn't have time to wait for a 3.15MB file to down load.  I would never spend $920,938 on one drawing for Ohio Classic Lotto since its jackpot cash value is not much more than that.  Besides, one would have to make out almost 10,000 play slips which I doubt anyone could do between drawings.  I seldom buy more than $1000 worth of tickets for any game.Wink

Evil Looking       

Toronto, Ontario
                  Canada
                  Member #66823
                  November 7, 2008
                  28 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Please do not misinterpret what I said.

I quote: "the idea is not to play all of the ~800K combos at once".

You can find the rest of the "How To" in the thread mentioned above, or in the FAQ section of my site.

That kind of sarcastic comment like yours makes me wonder if some people deserve the sharing of any kind of system. Unhappy