Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Day of Caution, Discretion, Creativity?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Maggie-Nolia.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: May 20, 2009, 7:31 am - IP Logged

Today is a little unique astrologically speaking as Mercury throughout the course of the day will square more than one planet.  Mercury is all about communication and speed. Currently retrograde, the next 48 hours should prove interesting.  I won't bore you with the minute details of what Mercury is doing to whom planetary-wise, but there are some things to keep in mind:

The Sun is about to leave the Bull and enter the Twins (HooRay).  The Moon is not resting in the Ram.  Mercury is Retrograde also in Taurus.  There is a triple conjunction of Chiron, Neptune, and Jupiter (once in a lifetime kinda thing) and these would also be the planets the Merc is going to square.  Hmmmmmm. 

Communication and travel may all be impacted -

If there was ever a time not to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, this may be it.  If there is something you don't want to be caught doing, exercise caution.  Things like email you should really not be sending at work (or anywhere else) is a big no-no.    Drive, fly, and ride with an eye to delays and looking out for the other guy.  For heaven's sake, get off the cell phone while driving anything including the John Deere - I mean, this may be the worst day ever to be doing that (not that there is ever a really good day to be distracted).

There is an upside.   Personal creativity may crop up (or may be forced to if we are in survival mode).  If you have Mercury squaring anything in your natal (birth chart), today would be a good day to research the situation.   Some of us will experience negative dreams if not nightmares during this period.  This will pass.

So, are there numbers to be found in this mess?   You know me and Mercury - I always look for 718 in the 3 and any combination of 718 in the 4 - I continue to look for 5718 as we've already seen 1718.  Some basic numbers from the planets:

Neptune & Jupiter - 3     Gemini 3, 5        Taurus 6      A number nagging me in the  far reaches is 1107.  I like 111, 444 but quads would be nice too.

One other thing, I believe this is one of those places in time where numbers around us may hold true significance.  For example, yesterday I located an address that I have been searching for literally for years - the numeric aspect was 801 which was DE day play 3 straight.   Keeping in line with the thinking of today, you might want to keep these "special" numbers to yourself.  After all, the illustrious field of psychiatry has a name for this - ideas of reference.  No worries, for everything they cannot explain they simply give a name and label a condition.  But that truly is another topic.

Find great fortune today but exercise due caution while you're at it.    Jake

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2009, 7:38 am - IP Logged

Thanks JakeSee Ya!

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
      philadelphia,PA
      United States
      Member #27080
      November 26, 2005
      507 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2009, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks Jake:

A very interesting take on the astrology for today...since I am an astrogy buff, I really enjoy your posts...I played 555, 777, 333, 1112, 1110 for the day draw before I read your post) so I hope you're on to something.  If I had read your post FIRST  I would have added 666, 111, 444 so I just have to keep my fingers crossed!!!

Thanks and good luck!!!

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #29819
        January 7, 2006
        1243 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2009, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jake will keep this in mind.  Enjoy reading your posts.

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2009, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

To all who responded - thank you so much for the comments.   I just checked the day fall - I played the 187, 1718, considered 131 (but only here in DE).   The numbers water is muddy with flashes of clear blue.  The problem is, I get them so quick and they are gone just as quickly that I either react or lose the thread completely. 

I keep seeing 911, very unusual unless it was about Florida's 9111.   May be.   J

middle Georgia
            United States
            Member #1893
            July 20, 2003
            1868 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2009, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Today is a little unique astrologically speaking as Mercury throughout the course of the day will square more than one planet.  Mercury is all about communication and speed. Currently retrograde, the next 48 hours should prove interesting.  I won't bore you with the minute details of what Mercury is doing to whom planetary-wise, but there are some things to keep in mind:

The Sun is about to leave the Bull and enter the Twins (HooRay).  The Moon is not resting in the Ram.  Mercury is Retrograde also in Taurus.  There is a triple conjunction of Chiron, Neptune, and Jupiter (once in a lifetime kinda thing) and these would also be the planets the Merc is going to square.  Hmmmmmm. 

If there was ever a time not to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, this may be it.  If there is something you don't want to be caught doing, exercise caution.  Things like email you should really not be sending at work (or anywhere else) is a big no-no.    Drive, fly, and ride with an eye to delays and looking out for the other guy.  For heaven's sake, get off the cell phone while driving anything including the John Deere - I mean, this may be the worst day ever to be doing that (not that there is ever a really good day to be distracted).

There is an upside.   Personal creativity may crop up (or may be forced to if we are in survival mode).  If you have Mercury squaring anything in your natal (birth chart), today would be a good day to research the situation.   Some of us will experience negative dreams if not nightmares during this period.  This will pass.

So, are there numbers to be found in this mess?   You know me and Mercury - I always look for 718 in the 3 and any combination of 718 in the 4 - I continue to look for 5718 as we've already seen 1718.  Some basic numbers from the planets:

Neptune & Jupiter - 3     Gemini 3, 5        Taurus 6      A number nagging me in the  far reaches is 1107.  I like 111, 444 but quads would be nice too.

One other thing, I believe this is one of those places in time where numbers around us may hold true significance.  For example, yesterday I located an address that I have been searching for literally for years - the numeric aspect was 801 which was DE day play 3 straight.   Keeping in line with the thinking of today, you might want to keep these "special" numbers to yourself.  After all, the illustrious field of psychiatry has a name for this - ideas of reference.  No worries, for everything they cannot explain they simply give a name and label a condition.  But that truly is another topic.

Jake, I read your post quickly the first time this morning and then decided it warranted a second read.   The 1107 made me think of a personal number that I play from time to time.  I played 1207 at midday and 2170 fell in Georgia giving me a box hit......Thank you very much. 

I read the post again tonight when working on my night numbers.  I missed the cash 3 number by1 digit on four of my tickets.   So here I sit waiting for the cash 4 numbers to fall and wondering if they will fall my way.

I wish you the best and I look forward to your next post!  Thanks again!

skittles777's avatar - candle
              Douglasville
              United States
              Member #70105
              January 24, 2009
              1200 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2009, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

So,are there numbers to be found in this mess?   You know me and Mercury -I always look for 718 in the 3 and any combination of 718 in the 4 - Icontinue to look for 5718 as we've already seen 1718.  Some basicnumbers from the planets:

Neptune & Jupiter - 3     Gemini 3, 5        Taurus 6      Anumber nagging me in the  far reaches is 1107.  I like 111, 444 butquads would be nice too.

The highlighted numbers are a the one's that I made a little money on this month!  Thank you Jake for the Mercury run down!  WTG in GA today with 1857 at Midday I had a box hit and I'm happy I did not have to throw away that ticket!Banana

middle Georgia
                United States
                Member #1893
                July 20, 2003
                1868 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2009, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Skittles, I am glad you responded to Jake's post.  I slept thru the 718 on 6/13 evening draw for Georgia (didn't play anything).  However, I hit the 1875 yesterday morning......WAHOO!!!!     Thank you, Jake!!!   I appreciate your posts!

maggie