Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Lottery Analyzer with a 80% hit rate and 30% number reduction

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Matrix99's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
Moving soon
United States
Member #74612
May 16, 2009
13 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2009, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Dance

I created in Excel a Lottery Analyzer with a 80% plus hit rate for each drawing and a number discard rate of 30% plus.

I have supporting data for each Lottery Analyzer I create.

Using the Mega Millions as an example it hit 5 winning numbers 5 times in 10 drawings and 4 winning numbers 5 times in the other 5 drawings.

• It works for any Lottery from 3 to 6 numbers and works best with 5 number lotteries and 40 numbers or less.
  • The program is loaded with statistical data, performance data, and metrics for each number.
  • The numbers are color coded by performance levels and contains reports and charts.  

The purpose of this post is to get the word out to the Lottery Post members and offer 5 free Lottery Analyzer to 5 premium members who are willing to talk to me on the phone, give it a fair shake, discuss it in the Lottery Systems Forum, have experience with Lottery Systems and agree to not resell or redistribute to anyone.

I am open for discussion in the Lottery Post and am ready for the skepticism and naysayers Unhappy; I am also available through EBay.

I currently sell the Lottery Analyzer on EBay for $12.95.Big Smile It can be found with EBay Seller exceldaniel or a simple search using the Key word “Lottery Analyzer” without the quotes will find my listings.

I spent 3 months, 7 days a week, 16 hours a day developing this. Please do not ask for my code or specifics on how this is done. Bed

Simply the program creates metrics for each number, discards some numbers based upon the metrics. It then creates rankings for each number and   discards more numbers with no ranking and then discards more numbers based upon the rankings historical performance. Using the rankings history it defines how many numbers should be selected from each remaining ranking. The 3 step process to discard losing numbers and the ranking dramatically improves your odds of selecting the next winning numbers.

Pick 5 Lotteries are my speciality.

Dan Schoonmaker Dance

ace649's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg

Canada
    Member #66533
    October 28, 2008
    170 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Dance

I created in Excel a Lottery Analyzer with a 80% plus hit rate for each drawing and a number discard rate of 30% plus.

Using the Mega Millions as an example it hit 5 winning numbers 5 times in 10 drawings and 4 winning numbers 5 times in the other 5 drawings.

• It works for any Lottery from 3 to 6 numbers and works best with 5 number lotteries and 40 numbers or less.
    • The program is loaded with statistical data, performance data, and metrics for each number.
    • The numbers are color coded by performance levels and contains reports and charts.  

The purpose of this post is to get the word out to the Lottery Post members and offer 5 free Lottery Analyzer to 5 premium members who are willing to talk to me on the phone, give it a fair shake, discuss it in the Lottery Systems Forum, have experience with Lottery Systems and agree to not resell or redistribute to anyone.

I am open for discussion in the Lottery Post and am ready for the skepticism and naysayers Unhappy; I am also available through EBay.

I currently sell the Lottery Analyzer on EBay for $12.95.Big Smile It can be found with EBay Seller exceldaniel or a simple search using the Key word “Lottery Analyzer” without the quotes will find my listings.

I spent 3 months, 7 days a week, 16 hours a day developing this. Please do not ask for my code or specifics on how this is done. Bed

Simply the program creates metrics for each number, discards some numbers based upon the metrics. It then creates rankings for each number and   discards more numbers with no ranking and then discards more numbers based upon the rankings historical performance. Using the rankings history it defines how many numbers should be selected from each remaining ranking. The 3 step process to discard losing numbers and the ranking dramatically improves your odds of selecting the next winning numbers.

Hey Matrix

I think that your system is ready but still needs tweaking and you want  the feedback , if I am correct at all.

Would like to get some more details about the SYSTEM.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5588 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2009, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Sounds interesting. Curious though. Have you won any BIG money with your system. If so, how much, and can you prove it?

I ask because I keep track of several lotteries with excel files although I am not very proficient with it. I just use excel to keep track of position and number of hits.

ace649's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg

Canada
        Member #66533
        October 28, 2008
        170 Posts
        Posted: May 21, 2009, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Didnt find PICK 3 & 4  games for Ontario. only got CANADA 649.

Moving soon
          United States
          Member #74612
          May 16, 2009
          13 Posts
          Posted: May 21, 2009, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Hey Matrix

I think that your system is ready but still needs tweaking and you want  the feedback , if I am correct at all.

Would like to get some more details about the SYSTEM.

Please take a look at the EBay listing first for more details. Yes I want feedback as I have little information on other lottery system and have found no systems in share ware or any other place on the internet that do what the Lottery Analyzer does. I do know most systems sell for $40 or more.

We can communcate through EBay as well.

Thanks

Dan Schoonmaker Dance

Moving soon
            United States
            Member #74612
            May 16, 2009
            13 Posts
            Posted: May 21, 2009, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Sounds interesting. Curious though. Have you won any BIG money with your system. If so, how much, and can you prove it?

I ask because I keep track of several lotteries with excel files although I am not very proficient with it. I just use excel to keep track of position and number of hits.

I have spent so much time selling the Lottery Analyzer I often do not find time to buy numbers.

The original version was more fancy than practical accurate and I just completed the version with this capability and results.

I picked 3 numbers in the CA Fantasy 5 this week and tonight I am going to use the Lottery wheel with 7 numbers. I know it will take time to pick the winning numbers, but using this as a tool will improve my odds to win some big money.

Check out the EBay listing to get more details.

Dan

Dan Schoonmaker Dance

Moving soon
              United States
              Member #74612
              May 16, 2009
              13 Posts
              Posted: May 21, 2009, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Not enough time to cover all games. I make them as needed and time is available. I have request for 20 or more Lottery Analyzer now.

Dan Schoonmaker Dance

Moving soon
                United States
                Member #74612
                May 16, 2009
                13 Posts
                Posted: May 21, 2009, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Computer experience is not required nor is Excel experience. It is user friendly, automated and only requires a few clicks of buttons to update current drawing history and get the winning numbers. It has all kinds of tools, reports and charts.

Dan

Dan Schoonmaker Dance

United States
                  Member #5122
                  June 18, 2004
                  68 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2009, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Dance

Rather than use the Lottery Post website as a venue to hawk your goods for sale over on eBay why don't you post some predictions instead so everyone can see your 80% success rate for themselves?

Also, Lottery Post already offers wheeling systems for its members and I can't imagine Todd wants competitors abusing the hard work he puts into this website by soliciting for their own profit.

Virginia
                    United States
                    Member #73818
                    April 25, 2009
                    173 Posts
                    Posted: May 21, 2009, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Computer experience is not required nor is Excel experience. It is user friendly, automated and only requires a few clicks of buttons to update current drawing history and get the winning numbers. It has all kinds of tools, reports and charts.

Dan

I don't believe you and you dont have to make a new post every two minutes.  Thank you.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19816 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2009, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Dance

This my response to Truckroute in his thread "Pharaohs Cash3 or Pick3 Hotsheet is the Best" http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/194138

I think it is an appropriate response to your thread also.

I'm alway suspicious when a new member join LP and in their first post start talking up some software or other website.  I've seen too many such threads not to think it's just another scammer trying to attract some traffic to his/her website with some self praise and cheap publicity.

If you really are just a lottery player sharing what you think is some useful information then welcome to LP

** Truckroute posted some numbers on the prediction board so other LP could see the results of the software he spoke so highly of.  It's not as hot as he claimed but at least he believed what he posted to the point that he posted some numbers from it.

I seriously doubt if you have ever won any significant amount playing any lottery game.  80%, come on, lottery players aren't that dumb.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Virginia
                        United States
                        Member #73818
                        April 25, 2009
                        173 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2009, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

This my response to Truckroute in his thread "Pharaohs Cash3 or Pick3 Hotsheet is the Best" http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/194138

I'm alway suspicious when a new member join LP and in their first post start talking up some software or other website.  I've seen too many such threads not to think it's just another scammer trying to attract some traffic to his/her website with some self praise and cheap publicity.

If you really are just a lottery player sharing what you think is some useful information then welcome to LP

** Truckroute posted some numbers on the prediction board so other LP could see the results of the software he spoke so highly of.  It's not as hot as he claimed but at least he believed what he posted to the point that he posted some numbers from it.

I seriously doubt if you have ever won any significant amount playing any lottery game.  80%, come on, lottery players aren't that dumb.

Unfortunately they are that dumb, he has sold 65 copies of it on ebay.

Moving soon
                          United States
                          Member #74612
                          May 16, 2009
                          13 Posts
                          Posted: May 22, 2009, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Unfortunately they are that dumb, he has sold 65 copies of it on ebay.

Bob

You can be skeptical and I forgive you, but don't be foolish and my customers are not dumb!!!

I do not want a war here, I am just trying to make this available to others at an extremely introductory low price

You have a right to be skeptical and I was expecting it. Yes I just joined the Lottery Post after a customer told me about it. I am very new to this world of lottery gurus, never even knew what a Lottery Wheel was and never knew there was Lottery Systems out there.  I sold more than 65, most do not give reviews.

I just started using this new version this week with the CA Fantasy 5, played 2 times, first time Monday I spent $19, won $16 and 2 replays from the 19 lines. I matched 3 numbers, Tuesday I learned to use the Lottery Wheels and Wednesday night 5-21-2009 I used my winnings from the Lottery Analyzer.

I selected 7 numbers from the Lottery Analyzer, plugged them into the Lottery Wheel with a sum range, it gave me 19 numbers to play.

The results are as follows the odds to draw 2 numbers are 1 in 10 or 10%, this is just a replay winning.

From the 19 lines I drew 2 numbers on 9 lines this is 9 in 19 or 48% of my tickets had winning numbers.

If we break this down more this is equivalent to odds of 4.8 in 10, do you agree. If my Math is correct it improved my overall odds by 500%.

The Lottery Analyzer discarded 12 numbers leaving me with 27 to select from; this is a 31% reduction in available numbers. My mistake tonight was I discarded numbers that were drawn in the last 4 weeks, there was 2 repeats. I should have discarded the last 2 weeks only.

Now anything can be said on the internet, I will be scanning the winning tickets and make them available through EBay Email as it appears we cannot share Email address here.

I am trying to attach a picture of the Lottery Analyzer "Winning Number Selection Worksheet". The Green cells are the Winning numbers drawn and the Lottery Analyzers picked 5 of 5. The Red cells are the numbers I discarded from the last 4 drawings. I selected drawn numbers 12 and 21, unfortunately I discarded 8 and 23 two other winning numbers since they repeated the third and fourth week.

This is not a scam, it is legit and I can prove it through tonight’s winnings and documented hit rate for each Lottery Analyzer I create.

Yes I am trying to draw people to buy the Lottery Analyzer. When I win enough money I will be travelling the country in my motor home playing state lotteries as I travel and will not have time to sell the Lottery Analyzer. I also know how to improve the Lottery Analyzer so I can win at will. I just need time to continue my development.

Dan Schoonmaker Dance

Moving soon
                            United States
                            Member #74612
                            May 16, 2009
                            13 Posts
                            Posted: May 22, 2009, 12:50 am - IP Logged

I do not sell a Lottery Wheel, I am using the lottery wheel from the lottery post.

I am selling a Lottery system with the hit rate I stated. I need to make a living just like everyone else and at $12.95 most everyone can afford it.

Would you prefer this Lottery System be banned.

Dan Schoonmaker Dance

Moving soon
                              United States
                              Member #74612
                              May 16, 2009
                              13 Posts
                              Posted: May 22, 2009, 12:56 am - IP Logged

If you really are just a lottery player sharing what you think is some useful information then welcome to LP.

You nailed it, thanks for the welcome.

The Lottery Analyzer hits 72% out of the box, after fine tuning I hit 80% to 92%.

No I have not won any significant money, I just started using it this week, give me a break and some time.

Lottery players are not dumb, but evidently this has never been achieved and so it is hard to believe, look at my later posting to view the proof.

Dan Schoonmaker Dance