Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Advanced Lotto Tool

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 8 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #68002
December 10, 2008
477 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2009, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

I'm having trouble purchasing  this program from the website it won't accept my e-mail address if anyone has this software could you give me some suggestions I e-mailed the developer but so far haven't got a response,it won't accept free e-mail accounts like hotmail and yahoo but mine is AOL

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
    Member #63356
    July 26, 2008
    1427 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2009, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

I dunno what program it is that you would want.  I find that Lottery Post offers a great deal of information and if you are really ''in tuned'' to the system and state in which you are trying to hit, then its HERE.  I know everybody has a new ''system'', even I got one that I'm working on.  BUT every night I get my colored pencils out and mark the winners that was right in front of me on the sheets.  Sometimes I am 'clear' to see it, some days I'm cloudy and can't see a thing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.  I HAD the 764 eight times in my system begging me to put money on it, I ignored it.  I also ignored the 520 that played on the 5th, knowing repeats are in action.

There are hard working very generous members on this website that gives their information freely, like no other on the net.  They don't ask you for payment for their knowledge, they post it for everyone to use.  We give congrats to those that gave out winning numbers, a pat on the back, and we trust each other to post the most accurate information that they have. 

All I'm saying is save your money for the bets, protect your computer from viruses that can be hidden in free programs, and if you have any buddies on here, email them and ask them if they know of the program, if it works, and more importantly, if its free from viruses. 

I would investigate the posts that are from your state, use Lucky's systems - they are free - and just be careful out there.  It has never been safe online to download, I have known this since 1992. 

That's my opinion, I could be wrong?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3103 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2009, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Advanced Lotto Tool is for Pick-5 and Pick-6.  You can't begin to work with millions of combinations the way you can 220/1000 without quality software.

BobP

United States
        Member #63356
        July 26, 2008
        1427 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2009, 12:39 am - IP Logged

How and who determines its quality software?   If its quality software and it does what it suppose to do with the pick 5 and 6, why sell it?  I don't get it.  Maybe my mindset is in a different place?

Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3103 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2009, 1:10 am - IP Logged

How and who determines its quality software?   If its quality software and it does what it suppose to do with the pick 5 and 6, why sell it?  I don't get it.  Maybe my mindset is in a different place?

It would be to your advantage to conduct a little research before jumping in to answer some questions.  Five minutes on google can be very helpful before posting, especially if your other plan is to begin by saying you have no knowledge of the product. 

You've created a straw man in your mind and have argued well against that creation. 

Your post sounds old school, paper and pencil workouts.  For Pick-3/4 that is a good way to go because the brain can see patterns computers cannot.

Understand, there is a vast difference between lottery prediction software and tools for researching and working lottery data.

Advanced Lotto Tool is not a predictor.  What it does is start with all the numbers you care to use up to all the numbers in the lotto game.  This means you are starting with 10, 12, 14, 22 million combinations. 

It then offers you a series of filters, very common and simple breakdowns for you to select from as which  combinations will be blocked or allowed to pass on to the next filter.   Say you want only 2 odd and 4 even numbers, suddenly millions of combinations drop off the list.

After you've selected your filters, you can play the lines left depending on how many there are or you can use the software to build a lower tier prize wheel on the fly around the filters with an open or closed cover guarantee.

Sears can sell you all the tools necessary to build a house or repair your car, that doesn't mean you or the tool saleman have the wherewithal to build that house or repair that car, but the tools could.  A true artist can paint a masterpiece with a toothbrush while the best paints and brushes can't do much for a mediocre painter.

BobP

United States
            Member #63356
            July 26, 2008
            1427 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2009, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Hey BobP..........got a problem with your response.  I do not lack common sense, there isn't a blade of straw in my head.  I think very deeply before I answer post.  I have been 'out' there in the world for many tired years and believe it or not, college educated in computer programs to boot. And I do believe that I find it very hard to understand why someone would sell a program that supposedly can make the buyer millions and the seller doesn't take advantage of the program him/herself.  It goes against logic, and it doesn't compute.  The person that developed the program could make more using the program than selling it to thousands of people.  THAT was my main point.

And furthermore, I can jump in a running post and voice my opinion if I so chose.  If you disagree with me, fine, I can understand your opinion doesn't necessarily have to be agreeable with mine.

Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3103 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2009, 2:57 am - IP Logged

Hey BobP..........got a problem with your response.  I do not lack common sense, there isn't a blade of straw in my head.  I think very deeply before I answer post.  I have been 'out' there in the world for many tired years and believe it or not, college educated in computer programs to boot. And I do believe that I find it very hard to understand why someone would sell a program that supposedly can make the buyer millions and the seller doesn't take advantage of the program him/herself.  It goes against logic, and it doesn't compute.  The person that developed the program could make more using the program than selling it to thousands of people.  THAT was my main point.

And furthermore, I can jump in a running post and voice my opinion if I so chose.  If you disagree with me, fine, I can understand your opinion doesn't necessarily have to be agreeable with mine.

From my end it appears you have adopted a mind-set as to what lottery software must be that simply isn't true. 

As I tried to explain and you blew off.   There are different kinds of lottery software, some that predict in which case your argument might well prove true and those that are tools to work the data where you are pretty much wrong in my opinion. 

There is a little gray in there, as most prediction software has some data working tools and most lottery data working tools have some sort of prediction method included for those that demand it that isn't worth the trouble to use because if it worked the author wouldn't be selling it.   And no, I didn't just make your point. 

The simple truth is quality lottery software is a box of tools, the better the software the better the tools.  The tools by and of themselves do not win the lottery. 

"And furthermore, I can jump in a running post and voice my opinion if I so chose. "

If you want your readership to respect your opinion you should at least take a look at the web site of the product being discussed before making up false accusations against the product and its author when you have no personal knowledge of it what-so-ever beyond what you have pre-decided in advance what it must be.   BobP

United States
                Member #63356
                July 26, 2008
                1427 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2009, 5:21 am - IP Logged

Having a bad day Bob?   I'm going to ignore you until you come to your senses.  This will be the last response you will ever receive from me until .........freezes over.

United States
                  Member #68002
                  December 10, 2008
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2009, 11:42 am - IP Logged

1.)I want too purchase a program called Advanced Lotto Tool)

2.)Yes that's true but I upgraded my membership just too try out all the lottery tools this post has too offer and none of them could do what I needed so I let my month membership expire.)

3.)Well that happens alot if you lack the skills and expertise too notice such things I use to be the same way but I was able too hit the Pick-3 several times using a program called P34LOTTO and another one called MAX-HIT PRO after TEACHING myself how too notice random number trends,movement,activity so I know from personal experience lottery software is the way too go if you know how too use it properly which involves learning how too use filters)

4.)Yes I agree and I use the free information but there is no SILVER BULLET when trying too hit the numbers you have too use everything I use purchased software,systems along with the free stuff like Lottery Helper and the excel applications offered on this post)

5.)This is where I disagree because I split my money into 2 categories PLAYING NUMBERS and PURCHASING SOFTWARE/SYSTEMS so I ALWAYS have the money too play the games and buy the tools I need too assist me in placing my bets and as for viruses I have the best ANTI-VIRUS software money can buy and I never got a virus from purchasing\downloading lottery software and I've been doing so since 2001)

6.) A lot of the FREE systems available on this forum require TOO MANY numbers too play but using my software I was able too hit the Cash 3 several times for $10 a lot of the systems here require many more numbers than that like 20 or more, yes it can be unsafe too download if you don't have protection I've gotten viruses in the past but not from downloading free or purchased lottery software)