Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any money in last tickets?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by MaddMike51.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Philadelphia
United States
Member #48806
January 9, 2007
41 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2009, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

When a roll of scratch-off tickets are about to end, are there usually any good cash prizes left?  There is this game in Texas called "Find the 9's", and a store has 9 tickets left so I am hesitant about buying them because I dont want to lose, but I heard that the good prizes are usually the last few remaining tickets, so is that true?

United States
    Member #58528
    February 18, 2008
    710 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2009, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

When a roll of scratch-off tickets are about to end, are there usually any good cash prizes left?  There is this game in Texas called "Find the 9's", and a store has 9 tickets left so I am hesitant about buying them because I dont want to lose, but I heard that the good prizes are usually the last few remaining tickets, so is that true?

I once bought the last ticket on a roll of $1 tickets and won $100.The clerk who sold me the ticket was more excited than I was...she was running around behind the counter with my ticket in her hand and showing it to everyone in the place and telling everyone that it was the last ticket on the roll.I have no idea how common it is for the last ticket on the roll to be a winner,but it does happen.Buy those last 9 tickets,its only money.If you are going to gamble you have to take chances once in awhile.