Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Mega Millions is Fixed

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
Member #19982
August 9, 2005
226 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2009, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if the pre-draw should be stopped, because with the pick 4 the state has 12 sets of 4 machines doing stats OR anything should be not practical either.
Pre draws decide which machines to use and if they are working properly.
Perhaps we should poll and see if all pre draws be listed as well as the actual.

Dawn32's avatar - DawnMarch2012
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #71646
    March 1, 2009
    204 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2009, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

"The Mega Millions is fixed"

So that's why I never won it Shocked

"Bless me Lord, so that I may be a blessing to others."

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23273 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2009, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

NY
        United States
        Member #23835
        October 16, 2005
        3474 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2009, 3:37 am - IP Logged

"Fixed" to me means two things. Who can say how "honest" a lottery really is or what's been tampered with? "Fixed" in that meaning would be it was deliberately rigged to not let anyone win. But we know that's not true because people DO win. The the way I see "fixed" is the way they DRAW the numbers. Pre draws should be illegal. Whoever had the numbers in the pre-draws won't win but whoever has the numbers for the "real" draw does. That is what I feel is fixed and unfair. 

Suppose you play a set of numbers for next week's drawing and those numbers get drawn this week? I'm guessing that almost nobody is stupid enough to think they should win in that case. Why is it so hard to figure out that pre and post draws are exactly the same? You only win if your numbers are drawn in the official drawing for the date your ticket is for. It's really not at all confusing.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19830 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2009, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

they only want someone to win after they have sold MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF TICKETS FOR EACH AND EVERY DRAW ...they accomplish this by pretesting the draws so "We The Public"...have no earthly idea what is going to show by using past data

hence the pre-test draws...it can hide and change all sequences that you can ever possibly think of trying to run..!!!!some people still BELIEVE that those pretest draws has no effect on anything you are looking for...but then again...we have had this conversation many times before..and you know what

I AM STILL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If that's true in MegaMillions , how do you explain the last two jackpot wins?  The $35M in NY on 05/29 and $38M split in CA and VA on 05/15, both after only four drawings..

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Espanola NM
            United States
            Member #72722
            March 25, 2009
            133 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2009, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

It is always in the back of my mind whether Powerball or Mega Millions is fixed.    I guess we will never know.

The big red-flag is the 1 hour the cut-off time for purchases on drawing dates and the actual drawing itself.   I never understood the reason to have a 1 hour buffer.   It makes you wonder what lottery officials are doing during that 1 hour.

Sure the advertising of lottery winners and the occasional jackpot winner calm the nerves of alot of critics who continue to play.   It is plausible that lottery officials hire actors to fake a lottery winner.   Anything is possible....but that accusation assumes that collusion is iron-clad and leak-free.    What happens if one of the particpants in an alleged scam has a sudden urge of conscience.   It is a risk too high IMHO.   If lottery officials were ever caught it could bring class-action lawsuits like the McDonald's monopoly game awhile back.

I am still waiting to build a time machine for myself.   That way I can outsmart the system!    Get the winner numbers and go back in time to play them.Wink

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19830 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2009, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

It is always in the back of my mind whether Powerball or Mega Millions is fixed.    I guess we will never know.

The big red-flag is the 1 hour the cut-off time for purchases on drawing dates and the actual drawing itself.   I never understood the reason to have a 1 hour buffer.   It makes you wonder what lottery officials are doing during that 1 hour.

Sure the advertising of lottery winners and the occasional jackpot winner calm the nerves of alot of critics who continue to play.   It is plausible that lottery officials hire actors to fake a lottery winner.   Anything is possible....but that accusation assumes that collusion is iron-clad and leak-free.    What happens if one of the particpants in an alleged scam has a sudden urge of conscience.   It is a risk too high IMHO.   If lottery officials were ever caught it could bring class-action lawsuits like the McDonald's monopoly game awhile back.

I am still waiting to build a time machine for myself.   That way I can outsmart the system!    Get the winner numbers and go back in time to play them.Wink

In MegaMillions, there is no hour cut-off time before the drawing, you can purchase tickets up to 10-15 minutes before the drawing in Ohio.  I have cut it as close as 10:45PM even though some clerks have told me I still had 5 minutes.  Some stores cut off sales earlier because they shut down their operations earlier while 24 hr. service stations sell tickets right through the drawings but their terminals start printing tickets for the next drawing 10 minutes before the present drawing.  I suspect PowerBall does the same.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

DelmarvaChick's avatar - wallace
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #68398
                December 20, 2008
                81 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2009, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

In MegaMillions, there is no hour cut-off time before the drawing, you can purchase tickets up to 10-15 minutes before the drawing in Ohio.  I have cut it as close as 10:45PM even though some clerks have told me I still had 5 minutes.  Some stores cut off sales earlier because they shut down their operations earlier while 24 hr. service stations sell tickets right through the drawings but their terminals start printing tickets for the next drawing 10 minutes before the present drawing.  I suspect PowerBall does the same.

This is true except for that one time when the terminals went all wacky and nobody could order/buy tickets up to an hour before the drawing for some huge MM jackpot a year or two ago. Then for awhile they stopped selling tickets at 9pm at a few locations.  I do love the 24 hour locations through.  Some truck stops I've been to near Toledo only shut down for 2 hours between 2-4am....why I don't know, but I was normally always able to get tickets in between my deliveries.

United States
                  Member #24439
                  October 22, 2005
                  638 Posts
                  Posted: June 5, 2009, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I still don't know why people don't think a time machine is worth a billion dollars on it's own.

United States
                    Member #24439
                    October 22, 2005
                    638 Posts
                    Posted: June 5, 2009, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

The Mega MIllions is fixed. We will posting eight numbers and two of the eight numbers

will come out each and every time in the near future. Please do not ask how we did this.

We will not tell you.

If you look at the back of any Mega Million card you will find for getting two numbers you

do not win anything. This is done on purpose. In any case we hope to put an end to the

notion once and for all that it is not fixed.  Yes, we are working to determine the other three

numbers.

Best Regards, Charles Pisano

Reality check.

You do not have the other three numbers left to predict. You still have to predict two numbers out of 8 plus the 3 numbers out of 48.

I could predict 2 numbers in 10 if i pay attention to the patterns. It is simply a matter of odds.

My main question is who is "we" I hate to come here finding it difficult to share ideas and finding out that there are people who share ideas privately and not sharing thier input.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                      Chicago
                      United States
                      Member #70678
                      February 8, 2009
                      889 Posts
                      Posted: June 5, 2009, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

The Mega MIllions is fixed. We will posting eight numbers and two of the eight numbers

will come out each and every time in the near future. Please do not ask how we did this.

We will not tell you.

If you look at the back of any Mega Million card you will find for getting two numbers you

do not win anything. This is done on purpose. In any case we hope to put an end to the

notion once and for all that it is not fixed.  Yes, we are working to determine the other three

numbers.

welcome to the "TWILITE ZONE" HAHAHA

Hey Charles any news on the numbers?

joker831's avatar - Trek COMBADG3.gif
                        Tucson, Arizona
                        United States
                        Member #63404
                        July 27, 2008
                        102 Posts
                        Posted: June 5, 2009, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

We will not tell you.

numbers.

Doesn't make any sense at all to go into a public forum and shoot your mouth off saying things like that.  OF COURSE YOU WOULD NOT TELL ANYBODY!  If I had a system to predict winning numbers on a consistent basis in the bigger jackpot games, I sure as hell wouldn't say anything either.  Why would you?  Split the jackpots with tons of people?  No.  Score a big win.  Post the proof.  And THEN you will have earned the right to talk all the trash you want.  C'mon.... be real.

The possibilites are endless.... might as well start at the begining

United States
                          Member #10720
                          January 23, 2005
                          933 Posts
                          Posted: June 5, 2009, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Why would it be fixed anyway? Do certain people (their friends) get to see the 8 #'s?
                          if they see you post them they will change methods to throw you off, no?

Anyway this should be very interesting. Let's see what you pick. I will add them to my own.

You are smart not to share your technology; if everyone uses those 8 #s there will be 50 jackpot winners. However I have the option to write my own prg. to determine what is so special about those 8 #s. Unless it is fixed at the draw machine and there is no formula.

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                            Member #28409
                            December 15, 2005
                            1198 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2009, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Why would it be fixed anyway? Do certain people (their friends) get to see the 8 #'s?
                            if they see you post them they will change methods to throw you off, no?

Anyway this should be very interesting. Let's see what you pick. I will add them to my own.

You are smart not to share your technology; if everyone uses those 8 #s there will be 50 jackpot winners. However I have the option to write my own prg. to determine what is so special about those 8 #s. Unless it is fixed at the draw machine and there is no formula.

They must have chickened out.   I don't think they considered things getting changed around if they posted them.  I always take that into consideration though.

Btw, I think it is cool what you are doing with your website.  It's an important thing and I'm glad you have the heart to do it!

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
                              Member #68609
                              December 26, 2008
                              2204 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2009, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

unfortunately mega lottery is not fixed in the algorithmic sense. still have to complete battery of tests, including estimation of the hurst exponent (chaos theory) which can detect determinism in a time series. however if lottery draws were "taped" and "fixed" numbers delivered to selected few "insiders" if such numbers were not generated via pseudo-or non random means than there will be no way to know. i think when you say "lottery is fixed" you are refering to the latter process (inside job) not the former:)

ab actu ad posse valet illatio - from the past one can infer the future