Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howards Pick 6 Wheels

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Dawn32.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dawn32's avatar - DawnMarch2012
New Jersey
United States
Member #71646
March 1, 2009
204 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2009, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I looking to purchase Gail Howards software for pick 6 wheels. Has anyone ever used her wheels? I've only ever used the free ones, which appear to work very well.

"Bless me Lord, so that I may be a blessing to others."

United States
    Member #75138
    May 27, 2009
    2 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2009, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

I'm looking to use her free pick five wheel for the first time. Hope to get some good results. I'm new to this.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      Chicago
      United States
      Member #70678
      February 8, 2009
      889 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2009, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

I looking to purchase Gail Howards software for pick 6 wheels. Has anyone ever used her wheels? I've only ever used the free ones, which appear to work very well.

Hi Dawn32,

I have used Gail Howards wheels from her book Lotto Winning Wheels for POWERBALL & MEGA MILLIONS and did manage to hit 4 out of 5 numbers on Little Lotto. Many times I tried to use the wheels but didn't like the lines they produced. ( I don't know if this was simply because I was using them for a game with only 39 numbers)

Iliya Bluskov has a book "Combinatorial Lottery Systems (Wheels) with Guaranteed Wins" which are all 6 number wheels. Some of the wheels he compares to Gail Howards(same guarantees but with less lines to play) I have never used this book because I play 5 number games but I do like the wheels. LOL I would love to figure out how to use them for 5 numbers.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5763 Posts
        Posted: May 31, 2009, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't buy any software for wheels when you can get pretty much any kind of pick 6 wheel for free. Check out BobP's site, LottoLogix.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5763 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2009, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Forgot to mention that since you are a platinum member, there are a lot of wheels at your fingertips here on LP.

New Jersey
            United States
            Member #71646
            March 1, 2009
            204 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2009, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't buy any software for wheels when you can get pretty much any kind of pick 6 wheel for free. Check out BobP's site, LottoLogix.

Yes Bob gave me his site and I'm looking into it now.  I do utilize the wheels on LP, I guess I was just looking for more variety to change things up.  I'm so close to winning the WV Cash 25 that I can taste it. I like to change things up a bit to see if I can snag that win.

New Jersey
              United States
              Member #71646
              March 1, 2009
              204 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2009, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Just like to update that I will not be purchasing Gail's wheels. Between everything offered here on LP, and all the kindness and helpfulness of everyone here Big Smile, I'm going to save my money and stay platinum here.