Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 6/1 - 6/30/2009

Topic closed. 4620 replies. Last post 8 years ago by WinEvans$.

Page 16 of 309
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #73270
April 10, 2009
2854 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2009, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello my numbers for tonight... well I believe that 47?......or 89?....however, it just may be in that order however, lets work together and beat the numbers tonight.... Bless everyone and lets have fun with the numbers, lets not let the numbers beat us.... lol..... Thanks everyone for always posting and lets keep it coming.... I know I am new on here and I dont care about drama... I dont like drama, and dont gossip so we on here to have fun and that is what I am about so lets work together... Learn to do unto others as you want them to do unto you..... Lets figure out numbers tonight, dont know about you guys but I want to win.. Share the glory and you will always be blessed. Muah to all.

I Agree!

nikita18's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
    Wilson, NC
    United States
    Member #57005
    December 13, 2007
    521 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2009, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

FYI FOR EVERYONE!!!

4x9 and 4x7 are now the oldest missing pairs of any kind!!! (4X9 LAST DRAWN 7-11-08)

459 457 are also at the top of all three of my systems (dues, laggers and laggers 200)

The last time this happened, I won a TON OF MONEY ON 929!!!

Hope you all doing well. 

Take care

AVLMLep

AVLM I am so glade to see you back.  You were a big help to me. Welcome back.

nikita18's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
      Wilson, NC
      United States
      Member #57005
      December 13, 2007
      521 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2009, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Hot Mama,please come back home.

we all miss you   Blue Angel

I agree with oakcity joe.  I need and miss your ttt with a twist , golden egg and back door front door.  Please Hotmama we love and miss you

Nada101's avatar - 2agixhg
        Greenville, NC
        United States
        Member #72167
        March 11, 2009
        1597 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2009, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

LP.Family  lets all get along with each other . i am here to win big money .and we all need to help each other

hot mama  I wish you would come back home  to your L.P family we all miss you ...alot of the family  was not here

lastnight  or today for midday .family we all want the same thing  to Hit  It Big ........so Hotmama,T.B, Nada, AVLM,Jordan,C.B  and all the other family members ..........Lets  break that  Lottery bank together we all are family so lets get them tonight family .....See Ya!

Hello JOE

Best of LUCK  ToniteType

I nEvEr HaVe An HiDdEn AgEnDa..

I*LL bE aN ExPeRt On LoTtErIe$ bEfOrE tHi$ tHiNg I$ Over

maggieg's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Eastpointe, Michigan
          United States
          Member #72263
          March 13, 2009
          259 Posts
          Posted: June 2, 2009, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I don't think you have any haters.  We have already had the conversation about posting your numbers after the drawing yet you continue to do it.  If the drawing has already taken place or is about to posting your numbers does absolutely nothing for anyone.

P.S. Is it so difficult to use "that" and not "dat".  It makes reading posts rather annoying.

BobJones, this comment was not necessary.  Your P.S. sounds just like a hater to me.  "dat" is just short computer talk.  like lol, stfu and many others.  Keep your personal opinions to yourself.

United States
            Member #73270
            April 10, 2009
            2854 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2009, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

I agree with oakcity joe.  I need and miss your ttt with a twist , golden egg and back door front door.  Please Hotmama we love and miss you

I Agree!

TheBox1225's avatar - box
              United States
              United States
              Member #52480
              May 27, 2007
              240 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2009, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

LP.Family  lets all get along with each other . i am here to win big money .and we all need to help each other

hot mama  I wish you would come back home  to your L.P family we all miss you ...alot of the family  was not here

lastnight  or today for midday .family we all want the same thing  to Hit  It Big ........so Hotmama,T.B, Nada, AVLM,Jordan,C.B  and all the other family members ..........Lets  break that  Lottery bank together we all are family so lets get them tonight family .....See Ya!

I Agree!

MRDNICE's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                Burlington, NC
                United States
                Member #73620
                April 20, 2009
                282 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2009, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

im going with 336, 723, 603, 232, 323, 101, 178, 310, 111 and will more than likely add a few more later.

Nada101's avatar - 2agixhg
                  Greenville, NC
                  United States
                  Member #72167
                  March 11, 2009
                  1597 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2009, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

************ALERT*************

PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO           

KEYSTONE AND AVLM POSTS!!

VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!

I nEvEr HaVe An HiDdEn AgEnDa..

I*LL bE aN ExPeRt On LoTtErIe$ bEfOrE tHi$ tHiNg I$ Over

Virginia
                    United States
                    Member #73818
                    April 25, 2009
                    173 Posts
                    Posted: June 2, 2009, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

BobJones, this comment was not necessary.  Your P.S. sounds just like a hater to me.  "dat" is just short computer talk.  like lol, stfu and many others.  Keep your personal opinions to yourself.

LOL!! "tht" is short for "that" not "dat".."dat" is what I hear when I am riding through the hood.

Thumbs Up

RALEIGH
                      United States
                      Member #58026
                      January 27, 2008
                      100 Posts
                      Posted: June 2, 2009, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

is there not a  way to ban people that really just try and start <snip>,and talk <snip> as well?i follow all the time,and do not post much,but this numbnuts constant critique is aggrevating..contribute positive,or leave

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Good Luck everyone!

United States
                        Member #73771
                        April 24, 2009
                        836 Posts
                        Posted: June 2, 2009, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

miss pick3's avatar - chi

United States
                          Member #75195
                          May 28, 2009
                          522 Posts
                          Posted: June 2, 2009, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

From Miss Pick3

How it helps (smile)

231.901.028.884.766-----------------------------------067.257.842

094.729                                                                   781.163.359.175

765.712                                                                    798.833.575

778.032                                                                     438.482.828

656.387                                                                      646.921.830.119

620.125                                                                        784.857.896.096.724

072.891                                                                          530.229.016.041

here is what my wo says for tonight, and I am so sorry todays number was in my workout, but I did not post it so I apologize.  I am new and glad to get to know you all.

United States
                            Member #73771
                            April 24, 2009
                            836 Posts
                            Posted: June 2, 2009, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! i agree as well, dat ttt wit a twiz wuz on point.  dat was one of da best joints on here. very helpful.  i pm dat hotmama lady the otha day, and basically dem haterz ran her off.  so we can thank em haterz for her not posting dat ttt with a twizUnhappy

she posted how to do dat ttt with a twiz, if i could figure out how to post it on here i would post dat thang.  seeing as how useful dat thing is.

taterman47's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                              Walkertown N.C.
                              United States
                              Member #67152
                              November 18, 2008
                              1546 Posts
                              Posted: June 2, 2009, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! i agree as well, dat ttt wit a twiz wuz on point.  dat was one of da best joints on here. very helpful.  i pm dat hotmama lady the otha day, and basically dem haterz ran her off.  so we can thank em haterz for her not posting dat ttt with a twizUnhappy

she posted how to do dat ttt with a twiz, if i could figure out how to post it on here i would post dat thang.  seeing as how useful dat thing is.

smart azz's on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 16 of 309