Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 6/1 - 6/30/2009

Topic closed. 4620 replies. Last post 7 years ago by WinEvans$.

Page 72 of 309
PrintE-mailLink
plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #62239
June 21, 2008
24951 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2009, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Since you called me out already!!! When I went to do my workouts for last night I wrote the date at the top of the paper as 6/5/07. I also noticed the number twice in the TTT and once in the Twist. That's what I get for getting on here goofing when I should have been working my numbers.

PLS till you do right by me....lol

Ok I'm going to go get lunch now!!!

I know I know...Until I  do right by you, everything I even think about gonna fail ...Ok I have to get some things done around the house...Check on you all later... See Ya!

*pls*

United States
    Member #1630
    June 7, 2003
    6011 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2009, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

One thing I am learning from people on here, the advantage of putting my numbers in early AND putting them in to cover both the midday and evening drawing all week! That way if I don't make it to the store, I still have my favorite numbers in!!!!

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
      Durham, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #58710
      February 23, 2008
      6847 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2009, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi Hater...LOL.... Ladee how is she hating on us...she had it written down as the date (please ask her about that)LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yall we just joking with each other. I love Pls and Ladee like my step brother and sister I never wanted!!! lol

Lovies

WinEvans$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        enfield nc
        United States
        Member #66674
        November 2, 2008
        996 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2009, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

eve draw321 all the way

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
          Member #62239
          June 21, 2008
          24951 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2009, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Yall we just joking with each other. I love Pls and Ladee like my step brother and sister I never wanted!!! lol

TB... I Love you and your broom too...WitchLOL!!!!

*pls*

Imadreamingsoul's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
            Hickory , NC
            United States
            Member #75356
            June 1, 2009
            201 Posts
            Posted: June 6, 2009, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Ohhhh man!! Sorry to hear that!!! At least you are picking the right ones!!! We got to get to the store earlier!!! I know I do!!!

My mom took the tickets  last minute b/c my stupid ex showed up a hour early with the kids .  So, I left the restaurant we were eating at & went to get them . Otherwise I would have been there early. Maybe I should go scream at him !! LOL

Hey Vergie the dream was right . I would have got wealth today had I got all my tickets !! Banana

:):):)NCEL helping me kick my slum lord to the curb ! LOL

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
              Brooklyn, NY
              United States
              Member #74991
              May 24, 2009
              5548 Posts
              Posted: June 6, 2009, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

I have to say again, this is one of the best forum. You guys really help each other out and you are always live. You post the numbers early in advance so others could decide if they want to follow or not which is great.

I do not know about doing workouts so I come here to read and absorb so I could use for New York, but I am still lost. Keep up the great work. Congrats to all of the winners from todays draw. Keep it up.

Pets: 801-4520-6383

elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
                Member #56702
                November 30, 2007
                852 Posts
                Posted: June 6, 2009, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

sc just got 423 a series #....are we next?  maybe 978 or 465

OOOOOHHHHH NNNNOOOOO I DIDN'T!!!!!!    I just want to say congrats to all who got it.....not me.....i played exactly like I posted and even saw in the history late last night that 567 played around that 141 but I said no ncel had that not long ago it's time for a new one and NNNNOOOOOOO ncel pulled that funny stuff today.....WELCOME TO THE REPEATER STATE........765...........I am getting real used to pinching ever penny I pick up off the ground and still kicking and alive being broke so it can't be that bad.....LOL........I AM JUST GLAD I COULD HELP SOMEONE ELSE OUT......I AM GETTING REAL GOOD AT THAT......MY DAY IS COMING I AM TOLD I WILL BE BLESSED FOR THE THINGS I DO FOR OTHERS.....WHEN?....HOPEFULLY SOON....POWERBALL MAYBE?....LOL....Now that I am done ranting and raving bc I didn't go with my intuition.......If you don't know the rules in #'s......here is a lesson...

ZERO'S USUALLY BRING DOUBLES AND DOUBLES USUALLY BRING ZERO'S AND BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A SERIES TO FALL SOON

I learned this from the very wise players on here and it usually works out this way.  I hope all the new people remember this rule and like everyone keeps saying it is good to keep notes.  I have but I just keep getting brain farts and not applying or second guessing myself and I miss out on simple hits.

CONGRATS TO ALL THAT PAID ATTENTION AND GOT A HIT TODAY

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND POSTING YOUR IDEAS

Durham, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #58710
                  February 23, 2008
                  6847 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2009, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

TB... I Love you and your broom too...WitchLOL!!!!

Blow Kiss

Lovies

Durham, North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #58710
                    February 23, 2008
                    6847 Posts
                    Posted: June 6, 2009, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

OOOOOHHHHH NNNNOOOOO I DIDN'T!!!!!!    I just want to say congrats to all who got it.....not me.....i played exactly like I posted and even saw in the history late last night that 567 played around that 141 but I said no ncel had that not long ago it's time for a new one and NNNNOOOOOOO ncel pulled that funny stuff today.....WELCOME TO THE REPEATER STATE........765...........I am getting real used to pinching ever penny I pick up off the ground and still kicking and alive being broke so it can't be that bad.....LOL........I AM JUST GLAD I COULD HELP SOMEONE ELSE OUT......I AM GETTING REAL GOOD AT THAT......MY DAY IS COMING I AM TOLD I WILL BE BLESSED FOR THE THINGS I DO FOR OTHERS.....WHEN?....HOPEFULLY SOON....POWERBALL MAYBE?....LOL....Now that I am done ranting and raving bc I didn't go with my intuition.......If you don't know the rules in #'s......here is a lesson...

ZERO'S USUALLY BRING DOUBLES AND DOUBLES USUALLY BRING ZERO'S AND BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A SERIES TO FALL SOON

I learned this from the very wise players on here and it usually works out this way.  I hope all the new people remember this rule and like everyone keeps saying it is good to keep notes.  I have but I just keep getting brain farts and not applying or second guessing myself and I miss out on simple hits.

You are not alone Elmozoe in not following your first mind. Every dog has it's day. Ours is coming soon!!!! I claim some thousands for us!!!

Lovies

elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
                      Member #56702
                      November 30, 2007
                      852 Posts
                      Posted: June 6, 2009, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

You are not alone Elmozoe in not following your first mind. Every dog has it's day. Ours is coming soon!!!! I claim some thousands for us!!!

Can I get a loan...hehehehe......you are one of the wise i learned from i hope i posted that rule right....if not please correct me....I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS ON HERE....bc of this site i eat, drink, and sleep #'s....maybe i should change my diet so that i pick the right ones....LOL

JAP69's avatar - alas
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #6
                        November 4, 2001
                        8790 Posts
                        Posted: June 6, 2009, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

The 1 will follow the 3
                        The 3 will follow the 1

check your draw history on it

look for the 13 or 33 to drop

Pick 3 Midday    Pick 3    Pick 4 

Drawing DatePick 3Pick 4
                        MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
                        Sat, Jun 6, 20097-6-5
                        Fri, Jun 5, 20092-5-11-4-13-8-0-7
                        Thu, Jun 4, 20099-8-22-1-97-5-1-6
                        Wed, Jun 3, 20095-0-31-9-66-0-6-7
                        Tue, Jun 2, 20096-9-31-1-75-5-6-7
                        Mon, Jun 1, 20093-2-01-8-91-8-1-2
                        Sun, May 31, 2009____2-6-13-4-2-5
                        Sat, May 30, 20091-0-47-6-01-1-6-7
                        Fri, May 29, 20096-8-31-0-43-2-7-0
                        Thu, May 28, 20090-7-33-8-01-8-7-5

WHATT

WinEvans$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          enfield nc
                          United States
                          Member #66674
                          November 2, 2008
                          996 Posts
                          Posted: June 6, 2009, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

The 1 will follow the 3
                          The 3 will follow the 1

check your draw history on it

look for the 13 or 33 to drop

Pick 3 Midday    Pick 3    Pick 4 

Drawing DatePick 3Pick 4
                          MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
                          Sat, Jun 6, 20097-6-5
                          Fri, Jun 5, 20092-5-11-4-13-8-0-7
                          Thu, Jun 4, 20099-8-22-1-97-5-1-6
                          Wed, Jun 3, 20095-0-31-9-66-0-6-7
                          Tue, Jun 2, 20096-9-31-1-75-5-6-7
                          Mon, Jun 1, 20093-2-01-8-91-8-1-2
                          Sun, May 31, 2009____2-6-13-4-2-5
                          Sat, May 30, 20091-0-47-6-01-1-6-7
                          Fri, May 29, 20096-8-31-0-43-2-7-0
                          Thu, May 28, 20090-7-33-8-01-8-7-5

321 and 383

JAP69's avatar - alas
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #6
                            November 4, 2001
                            8790 Posts
                            Posted: June 6, 2009, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

I have to say again, this is one of the best forum. You guys really help each other out and you are always live. You post the numbers early in advance so others could decide if they want to follow or not which is great.

I do not know about doing workouts so I come here to read and absorb so I could use for New York, but I am still lost. Keep up the great work. Congrats to all of the winners from todays draw. Keep it up.

look for the 11 pr in New york

possibly all odd

WHATT

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #52091
                              May 10, 2007
                              1366 Posts
                              Posted: June 6, 2009, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

..................and to add to what you are saying.....when a double falls look at the number that fell before the double i.e 141eve draw before....251 and play your hit from that....but then remember to pick the double back up....the double will most time give you the series....(mirror a digit or two and then think about what series comprise of those numbers...........i also keep a notebook.............for the new ones......get you a standard tablet........i head mine by the days of the week Sun. Mon. Tue. Wed. etc............i put the corresponding draw on the day or nite......now im a little anal sometimes but my mid is separate from my eve...........but alot of playas keep them together and note which one it is.......also date it......before you know it you will have a running log of  NC hits and you will be able to look the number up to see what followed it in previous draws............

It is.....what it is!!!!!!!

Page 72 of 309