Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

3 Digit Returns in 2 Draw States

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by tungsten chef.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
Winnipeg
Canada
Member #14974
May 7, 2005
3648 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2009, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Do you folks think a 3 digit return might sit longer in 2 draw states?? The same number that comes out on midday does come out on evening and vice versa.

I'm asking as I found California evening hasn't had a 3 digit return in 580 days. I used Versabet to find my results. I'm gonna check with LP's results as some people say Versabet might not be accurate even though I never noticed any discrepencies over the years I've been using the system.. 

Just finishing going thru LP results and the results are the same. 580 days out.

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
    rainbow lake
    Canada
    Member #25177
    November 2, 2005
    10764 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2009, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Do you folks think a 3 digit return might sit longer in 2 draw states?? The same number that comes out on midday does come out on evening and vice versa.

I'm asking as I found California evening hasn't had a 3 digit return in 580 days. I used Versabet to find my results. I'm gonna check with LP's results as some people say Versabet might not be accurate even though I never noticed any discrepencies over the years I've been using the system.. 

Just finishing going thru LP results and the results are the same. 580 days out.

I am showing 580 days out, max ever out, this is a ugly one,

1119 draws

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
      Winnipeg
      Canada
      Member #14974
      May 7, 2005
      3648 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2009, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

I am showing 580 days out, max ever out, this is a ugly one,

1119 draws

How do you search?? The hard way like me....count all the history??