Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is the California Daily 3 rigged?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Dead_Aim.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Cupertino
United States
Member #75376
June 2, 2009
17 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2009, 1:45 am - IP Logged

I wonder because the numbers don't repeat in the same pattern as it has in the past. Anyone agree? Something is different this year. Way less predictable nowadays and it seems like that there are certain numbers that do not appear because they seem like they want to eliminate numbers that many people have chosen in the past.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19904 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2009, 1:56 am - IP Logged

By having a random drawing to pick one combination out a 1000 possible combinations automatically eliminate the other 999 combinations.  It's not rocket science, just because the numbers picked aren't the ones you picked doesn't make the game rigged.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Cupertino
      United States
      Member #75376
      June 2, 2009
      17 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2009, 2:04 am - IP Logged

Maybe so, but sometimes I wonder. One thing I've noticed  are numbers that have had many winners (say 40 or more)who correctly picked straight in the past don't appear anymore this year. Makes me think that the Lottery has software that prohibit any popular number so they don't have to pay out as much. After all, California is in a deep hole this year. Ever wonder why you never see a John 316 combination appear for several years?

grandpajohn's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        williamsburg,ohio
        United States
        Member #71029
        February 17, 2009
        603 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2009, 2:17 am - IP Logged

Maybe so, but sometimes I wonder. One thing I've noticed  are numbers that have had many winners (say 40 or more)who correctly picked straight in the past don't appear anymore this year. Makes me think that the Lottery has software that prohibit any popular number so they don't have to pay out as much. After all, California is in a deep hole this year. Ever wonder why you never see a John 316 combination appear for several years?

Numbers run there course.I have been playing a number in ohio that hasn't fallen in about 6 yrs str8 the way I want it to but has fallen in other ways.Now do i think Ohio is rigged? No I don't. Just because a number doesn't fall doesn't mean its rigged.Luck of the draw.

Its so funny no matter what game you play your always going to see or hear people talk about that game is rigged.I play poker on line almost everytime someone gets beat on the river the loser crys and says " ITS RIGGED" no it the luck of the draw.

"Don't Give Up.Don't Ever Give Up"

Jim Valvano ex N.C.State basketball coach Thumbs Up

Cupertino
          United States
          Member #75376
          June 2, 2009
          17 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2009, 1:18 am - IP Logged

bump

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
            Member #6363
            August 20, 2004
            4152 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2009, 3:25 am - IP Logged

It is computer drawn. You will never know what they do. Maybe it is and maybe it is not. If they ever did get caught using software that filtered numbers they would simply say it was a computer glitch or better yet, tell you the randomness of it all was in who was buying the 300 tickets that the computer let win for the day. Just like Scratch-off tickets.

But with the computer drawing you will see and know nothing, just the way they like it. Skeptical

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A