Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I just played my first Pick 3

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 8 years ago by TBone43.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
mej023's avatar - avatar 5857.gif
Greencastle, Indiana
United States
Member #74738
May 19, 2009
102 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2009, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone.

I have found a sudden interest in the lottery oh, since about May 17th. I am surprised at how much time I am devoting to this! Well, time doing workouts and trying to figure out the next drawing.

The first few times I just took the last few drawings and just ran straight permutations and actually won straights and box (on paper) two times in a row. Of course, I would have had to spend a few hundred a day to get those wins.

Then, I went back in history and found out that the two wins in a row was a once in a while thing and realized that I would end up spending thousands more than I would win.

I started learning about Vtracs and have run it for about a week and I won straights three times but again, I was spending two to three hundred a day on numbers.

Today, I learned to do the Vtrac movement stuff and I took the results of that and my normal analysis and I actually bit the bullet and bought 15 numbers. I have 13 straights and two boxes for tonights drawing. I am in Indiana.

The drawing should be taking place as I am writing this so I hope those slow pokes get the numbers up on the web quickly.

This is pretty exciting but man, do I have a lot to learn!

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #53121
    June 24, 2007
    6500 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2009, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone.

I have found a sudden interest in the lottery oh, since about May 17th. I am surprised at how much time I am devoting to this! Well, time doing workouts and trying to figure out the next drawing.

The first few times I just took the last few drawings and just ran straight permutations and actually won straights and box (on paper) two times in a row. Of course, I would have had to spend a few hundred a day to get those wins.

Then, I went back in history and found out that the two wins in a row was a once in a while thing and realized that I would end up spending thousands more than I would win.

I started learning about Vtracs and have run it for about a week and I won straights three times but again, I was spending two to three hundred a day on numbers.

Today, I learned to do the Vtrac movement stuff and I took the results of that and my normal analysis and I actually bit the bullet and bought 15 numbers. I have 13 straights and two boxes for tonights drawing. I am in Indiana.

The drawing should be taking place as I am writing this so I hope those slow pokes get the numbers up on the web quickly.

that's too much money each day.... look around the forums, learn a little then spend some and you will see more $$$ won with less spent

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

Greencastle, Indiana
      United States
      Member #74738
      May 19, 2009
      102 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2009, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks JordanT1021!

Crap, now the Hoosier Lottery website is gone! It has been replaced by an Indiana government website.

Wow!

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2009, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the matrix. :)

Learn the basics and then you'll be able to create your own workout suit for your state.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23275 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2009, 7:55 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone.

I would definitely recommend using the Predictions Board to practice, because it is free, while giving you the same basic experience as playing, and it keeps track of the results.

Also, it gives you many more opportunities to practice every day with different method and/or strategies.  You can try something different in every state.  Or, you can try the same thing in every state, but you're playing 40-50 draws in one day so you can more quickly see what works.

Good luck.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Greencastle, Indiana
            United States
            Member #74738
            May 19, 2009
            102 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2009, 8:15 am - IP Logged

Good idea Todd. It will definitely save me some cash.

I did not win last night. I did win a free ticket in the Mix N Match though.

The Hoosier Lottery website is up but I think it is redirected from the Indiana government website and their redirect is not working.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23275 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2009, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Good idea Todd. It will definitely save me some cash.

I did not win last night. I did win a free ticket in the Mix N Match though.

The Hoosier Lottery website is up but I think it is redirected from the Indiana government website and their redirect is not working.

Yes, you're right.  The Hoosier Lottery site is down.  It's weird how so many lottery sites have been down lately.  Someone's not doing their job.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: June 3, 2009, 9:49 am - IP Logged

I think the Government is taking over the running of the Hoosier Lottery site now.

The Government usually makes things better when they take over ...don't they?   LOL

This is just not like the Government.    Perhaps they are trying to figure out a way to "spread the wealth" when someone wins ......and make payouts to everyone..... even the people who didn't play.  More fair that way don't ya know.  ROFL

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Greencastle, Indiana
                  United States
                  Member #74738
                  May 19, 2009
                  102 Posts
                  Posted: June 3, 2009, 11:13 am - IP Logged

You know the saying, "Fair is fair!".

I just spent time reading about the Indiana Lottery and have decided to not play and/or track this state.

It receives an F grade here at LP and I get the feeling that the game is rigged. I'm a programmer and I am not surprised at all about this.

Illinois is just an hour and a half away so I may switch to their Pick 3.

I wish there was a way to play online so I won't have to make the road trips.

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
                    Member #63356
                    July 26, 2008
                    1427 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2009, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Don't feel bad, Pennsylvania website has been down for what, three days?  The main page is gone, and I have to use LP to get results.  Thank Goodness for LP!

And please play on paper first until you get your feet wet.  Geez, I have been playing the 3 digits for nearly 40 years now and the most I ever played in one day was 55.00 - and that was on one number and it was one digit off of one digit, but then again that was a Big 4 number.  ROFL!! 

Visit the Forum section for your state, also the predictions.  Find out which other state mirrors your state, that's important.  I have two, Del and NJ, what comes out there I look to hit PA, and vicesa -versa.   Keep a history on your state and the mirror states, see if you can get the history from past years on your state, that helps a lot.  History repeats itself. 

Need help, ask we'll come through for you here.

Just be careful, this game is suppose to put money in your pocket, not empty it.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                      Chicago
                      United States
                      Member #70678
                      February 8, 2009
                      889 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2009, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

You know the saying, "Fair is fair!".

I just spent time reading about the Indiana Lottery and have decided to not play and/or track this state.

It receives an F grade here at LP and I get the feeling that the game is rigged. I'm a programmer and I am not surprised at all about this.

Illinois is just an hour and a half away so I may switch to their Pick 3.

I wish there was a way to play online so I won't have to make the road trips.

hey mej023,

There is another programmer who occasionally posts and wrote in another thread (I'm not quoting here) that he felt it would be easier to predict what a computerized drawing may do next vs ping pong balls. Use your knowledge to your advantage. Start tracking the numbers and from a programmers view you may see something most people wouldn't.

Also read thru the Lottery Systems! Lot's of good stuff about pick 3!

As for driving to IL to play our Pick 3.......LOL on the Express Way???? 

Good Luck to you whatever state you play!!!!!

Greencastle, Indiana
                        United States
                        Member #74738
                        May 19, 2009
                        102 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2009, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

I'm originally from Illinois but moved to Indiana 30 some years ago after I graduated high school.

The express way....yeah, I forgot about that. We call it the interstate here in hoosier land. :)

As a programmer, one of the first things I did was to construct a random number generator machine that was actually three random number generators. My theory was that I would pick a string of say 7 digits long of the last draws for each string.

Example, the last 7 draws were 235, 435, 875, 098, 132, 334, 708 (these are not real numbers) so I would end up with three strings.

"2480137"

"3379330" and "5558248".

I then setup a loop to try different "seeds" for each string to identify what seeds would produce the exact string. Once I found seeds for each string, I then fed the seed and let it run for 8 digits.

As you can guess, I got dozens of seeds that worked and no matches for the next draw.

It was fun coding it. I tried longer strings but they ran for a seriously long time without producing a 100% match.

The problem I have with Indiana is the thought that they may be tracking the numbers I purchase (and others) and then deliberately using that knowledge to produce draws that do not match. As a programmer, I understand how easy it would be to do this and how easy it would be to hide it.

That means even if I find a winning system there is no way for me to win.

You should have seen the look on my wife's face when I told her I may be making road trips to Illinois. Big Smile

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                          Chicago
                          United States
                          Member #70678
                          February 8, 2009
                          889 Posts
                          Posted: June 4, 2009, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

"You should have seen the look on my wife's face when I told her I may be making road trips to Illinois. Big Smile"

LOL PRICELESS I'm sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to play Fantasy Five when I lived in CA(also computer generated) and one of the customers on my route insisted the only way to hit all five numbers was to pick your own numbers. He kept a notebook with all the draws and he would circle numbers from each game. LOL more than once he tried to explain his theory to me. He believed with QP's the computer only let so many people win but your right.......they could just as easily have tracked his numbers as well.

Hmmm, got any good scratchers in Indiana? LOL

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
                            Member #63356
                            July 26, 2008
                            1427 Posts
                            Posted: June 4, 2009, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like a bet.

United States
                              Member #73771
                              April 24, 2009
                              836 Posts
                              Posted: June 5, 2009, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

that's too much money each day.... look around the forums, learn a little then spend some and you will see more $$$ won with less spent

wish i would have dont this before i just dived right inUnhappy but dont worry ima get my money back.  muah hahah!!!Banana