Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hello my FRIENDS IN Georgia 4x2,4x3,42x,43x

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by meriwetherman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2009, 11:22 am - IP Logged

that missing first digit 4 is coming everyone knows it...I found these...by no means there is no guarantee for sure but I figured I would share what I found ..maybe they will help..I think every single person that looks at Georgia will find something different according to how they pick their numbers..so this is what I found..I found that 4 coming with a 2 or a 3

4x2,42x,...4x3,43x...good luck I hope they help out

and one more thing..I found this PAIR also..

15.......KEEP AN eye on this pair next couple of weeks...we should get it more THAN ONCE also

a suggestion for midday and evening 815...the only reason I will except that all states are running the crap out of that 158 combo is because RANDOM still owes 815 straight and will continue to spit that baby out until that 815 straight lands somewhere..good luck everyone...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31347 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2009, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Thank you LB.

love to nibble those micey feet.

germantown md
      United States
      Member #64543
      August 31, 2008
      3771 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2009, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

that missing first digit 4 is coming everyone knows it...I found these...by no means there is no guarantee for sure but I figured I would share what I found ..maybe they will help..I think every single person that looks at Georgia will find something different according to how they pick their numbers..so this is what I found..I found that 4 coming with a 2 or a 3

4x2,42x,...4x3,43x...good luck I hope they help out

and one more thing..I found this PAIR also..

15.......KEEP AN eye on this pair next couple of weeks...we should get it more THAN ONCE also

a suggestion for midday and evening 815...the only reason I will except that all states are running the crap out of that 158 combo is because RANDOM still owes 815 straight and will continue to spit that baby out until that 815 straight lands somewhere..good luck everyone...

yes and its 158 0n the dot

u not lying 815 got to show

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
        gay,ga
        United States
        Member #68810
        December 30, 2008
        5942 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2009, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LB