Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thank you Blackapple, Lottery Queen, Libra, Dead Aim, & Ochoop17

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 7 years ago by moremoney$.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
detroit
United States
Member #55002
September 6, 2007
1783 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2009, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I am Gifted Child from the Michigan thread and I know  at times it takes a lot of time and effort to produce good numbers to help people win. At this time I would like us all to show some thanks to Blackapple, Lottery Queen, Libra, Ochoop17, and Dead Aim for there continous of hard work and effort to bring good numbers to us all.

So please all of you....... take a few seconds and post your comment of thanks on this thread and lets show them our love, appreciation, and thanks for all their hard work....!!!!

Thank you all......... from Gifted Child and from the Michigan thread

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
    Tn
    United States
    Member #54963
    September 4, 2007
    1164 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2009, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I am Gifted Child from the Michigan thread and I know  at times it takes a lot of time and effort to produce good numbers to help people win. At this time I would like us all to show some thanks to Blackapple, Lottery Queen, Libra, Ochoop17, and Dead Aim for there continous of hard work and effort to bring good numbers to us all.

So please all of you....... take a few seconds and post your comment of thanks on this thread and lets show them our love, appreciation, and thanks for all their hard work....!!!!

I am not in Michigan BUT would still like to thank Blackapple,Lottery Queen,Libra,Ochoop17,Dead Aim and so many countless others for all their hard work with the numbers for us all!! I am in Tn. and I am sure we all know how the numbers roll here LOL.....but would still like to thank them anyways sooooooooooooo  THANK YOU ALL!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

detroit
      United States
      Member #55002
      September 6, 2007
      1783 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2009, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

I am not in Michigan BUT would still like to thank Blackapple,Lottery Queen,Libra,Ochoop17,Dead Aim and so many countless others for all their hard work with the numbers for us all!! I am in Tn. and I am sure we all know how the numbers roll here LOL.....but would still like to thank them anyways sooooooooooooo  THANK YOU ALL!!

Thanks bootleg233........

Come on everybody show your love and appreciate....post your thanks.... it doesn't matter what state or area you from.... let's thank them for all their hard work

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        south florida
        United States
        Member #48616
        January 3, 2007
        1497 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2009, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

I appreciate all of the above mentioned for sharing with us LP members, I  also appreciate the hard work and the wisdom they have given us...can I add another name??? If I can I want to than JonnyBgood too, he has lived up to his screename on many occasions!! Thank you pro's.... you guys/gals are the best!!!

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

detroit
          United States
          Member #55002
          September 6, 2007
          1783 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2009, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

I appreciate all of the above mentioned for sharing with us LP members, I  also appreciate the hard work and the wisdom they have given us...can I add another name??? If I can I want to than JonnyBgood too, he has lived up to his screename on many occasions!! Thank you pro's.... you guys/gals are the best!!!

Sure it ok....thank you JohnnyBgood for your hard work as well

detroit
            United States
            Member #55002
            September 6, 2007
            1783 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2009, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,

I am Gifted Child from the Michiganthread and I know  at times it takes a lot of time and effort toproduce good numbers to help people win. At this time I would like usall to show some thanks to Blackapple, Lottery Queen, Lucky, Libra, Ochoop17,and Dead Aim for there continous of hard work and effort to bring goodnumbers to us all.

So please all of you....... take afew seconds and post your comment of thanks on this thread and letsshow them our love, appreciation, and thanks for all their hardwork....!!!!

P.S..... Also I added Lucky and xxxthundercat!!!!...Thank you for your hard work!

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
              MICHIGAN
              United States
              Member #65282
              September 22, 2008
              1992 Posts
              Posted: June 7, 2009, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Thank YouThanks GUYS, for all that u do!

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                south florida
                United States
                Member #48616
                January 3, 2007
                1497 Posts
                Posted: June 7, 2009, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

don't forget Bird, Alvardo  and Nyslugger ... Thank You guys!!!!

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #2448
                  October 4, 2003
                  25879 Posts
                  Posted: June 7, 2009, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Definitely Lucky, Emily and Jack-C

lilburn ga
                    United States
                    Member #72035
                    March 8, 2009
                    14 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2009, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HARD WORK. ALL OF YOU IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.Love

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                      Brooklyn, NY
                      United States
                      Member #74991
                      May 24, 2009
                      5547 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2009, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Blackapple, Lottery Queen, Libra, Dead Aim, & Ochoop17 thank you all for your hard work.

Pets: 801-4520-6383

girlfriend1's avatar - winter
                        michigan
                        United States
                        Member #68159
                        December 14, 2008
                        119 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2009, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

I agree with GC thank you to all of those mentioned for all your hard work in helping others like myself.  I am still learning.    Hurray!

blessed221's avatar - lol
                          michigan
                          United States
                          Member #70603
                          February 6, 2009
                          521 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2009, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I am Gifted Child from the Michiganthread and I know  at times it takes a lot of time and effort toproduce good numbers to help people win. At this time I would like usall to show some thanks to Blackapple, Lottery Queen, Lucky, Libra, Ochoop17,and Dead Aim for there continous of hard work and effort to bring goodnumbers to us all.

So please all of you....... take afew seconds and post your comment of thanks on this thread and letsshow them our love, appreciation, and thanks for all their hardwork....!!!!

P.S..... Also I added Lucky and xxxthundercat!!!!...Thank you for your hard work!

I want to say I'm new to this site but yes I appreciate all the wisdom and talent and hard work that you give to all of us. You guy/gals put a lot of time and energy into your numbers I just wish I could catch some LOL!!!! You all are consistant when you post LP wouldn/t be what it is today if it wasn't for the hard work and dedication you give Thanks to All... I want to  add a name also.Let's not forget..NYSlugger 777..and mjwinsmith (michael) xxxThundercat2003 and Lucky

Thank all of you. 

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #26915
                            November 24, 2005
                            6189 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2009, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

I post my appreciaton for ALL posters, for without us all it would not be possible!  But, foremost,  for Todd who has made it all possible and keeps us in line!

detroit
                              United States
                              Member #55002
                              September 6, 2007
                              1783 Posts
                              Posted: June 7, 2009, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Also, Thank you Jack-C and Todd, Emily