Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for lotto software... (Newbie)

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75071
May 26, 2009
1 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2009, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

I'm hoping someone can help me with a search... I'm looking for a pick 6 program that will allow me to exclude certain numbers from the days draw and create random picks from the remaining numbers... 

For example...

Game: pick 6 (out of 49)

Exclude: numbers:  1,7,10,25,32,33,37,45,47,49

Create random picks from remaining numbers... 2,3,4,5,6,8,9,11... and so on.

Any help for this newbie would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3102 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2009, 1:48 am - IP Logged

I'm hoping someone can help me with a search... I'm looking for a pick 6 program that will allow me to exclude certain numbers from the days draw and create random picks from the remaining numbers... 

For example...

Game: pick 6 (out of 49)

Exclude: numbers:  1,7,10,25,32,33,37,45,47,49

Create random picks from remaining numbers... 2,3,4,5,6,8,9,11... and so on.

Any help for this newbie would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks

CoverMaster can do that.  Go here and get a copy of CoverMaster.  The older version you can use right away, the newer you have to email for the password, both are totally free.

http://www.lotto-logix.com/wheellinks.html

Download to a directory you've made like CoverMaster54, extract the program from the zip, click on the exe it will open.

You need to know how many numbers you are planning to use.  Say 36.

Set Pool-36
    Pick-6
    Match-2 or 3 more depending on how many tickets you plan to buy.
    Hits-6
    [Generate]box opens select [Timed Random Search][1sec] [Max Tickets] set to your budget (at least 6 for 36 numbers).  Newer computer check Auto Optimize, otherwise wait until the lines have been made and then use the drop down [Tools] menu and select optimize.  When done you have lines with 01-36.

Use the drop down [Configure] menu and select  [Own Numbers][Set] a column of 36 numbers will open, enter your 36 next to 01-36 [Apply] and then [Configure][Own Numbers][Display]  you will see the lines with your numbers.

To print, don't use [Edit] print, it will print the original pointer numbers.  Instead use [Edit] Select All and Copy, then paste to Notepad and print.

Sounds harder then it is.  BobP