Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should be a SYSTEM

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ace649.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
ace649's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg

Canada
Member #66533
October 28, 2008
170 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2009, 1:27 am - IP Logged

Howdy

I am a member of Lottery post for quite a while now and learned a lot from the members here. Thanks to TODD and other seniors here, who are always ready to help you out.

And I have been working out all kinds of stuffs  here, be  it a chart , system or rundowns. I use almost each of them everyother day before I fillout my betslips.But the matter of fact is I am not even close to the break- even.(I am talking abt PICK 3/4 games.)

I belive that there must be a system which would work, the reason I say  coz when I check the results next day I see fifty of them got straight and may be five hundred box.

I consider myself above average in terms of numbers not coz of my own abilities but for the reason that I am a member of LOTTERY POST.

Then why cant I be one the fifty or the five hundred guyz.

Should be a SYSTEM.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2009, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Are you aiming towards one draw or all the draws for all states?

Canada
      Member #66533
      October 28, 2008
      170 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2009, 10:15 am - IP Logged

DP

One draw for my province as I dont play online.

thanks.

United States
        Member #68002
        December 10, 2008
        477 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2009, 10:51 am - IP Logged

What works for others may not work for you for example back in the day I use too buy quick-picks because lots of people win that way but it never worked for me so then I tried LUCKY number strategies because players have won that way also astrology,numerology,lucky number workouts and charts,books etc..... no luck so my last method was software and I finally started winning.I don't make a living at it I do it for fun I just hit straight last night here in FL I played 14 combos I use Lottery Software along with systems and strategies for picking numbers and filters this for me seems too be the best way too hit.This is MY SYSTEM would it work for you??? maybe or maybe not you'll just have too keep trying until you find something that works if not then you might have too consider not playing at all.

Canada
          Member #66533
          October 28, 2008
          170 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2009, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

What works for others may not work for you for example back in the day I use too buy quick-picks because lots of people win that way but it never worked for me so then I tried LUCKY number strategies because players have won that way also astrology,numerology,lucky number workouts and charts,books etc..... no luck so my last method was software and I finally started winning.I don't make a living at it I do it for fun I just hit straight last night here in FL I played 14 combos I use Lottery Software along with systems and strategies for picking numbers and filters this for me seems too be the best way too hit.This is MY SYSTEM would it work for you??? maybe or maybe not you'll just have too keep trying until you find something that works if not then you might have too consider not playing at all.

Yeah you are right INC. I Agree!But All I want to know is how could those 50 guyz getting straights everyday. There is something about it.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
            Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2009, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Howdy

I am a member of Lottery post for quite a while now and learned a lot from the members here. Thanks to TODD and other seniors here, who are always ready to help you out.

And I have been working out all kinds of stuffs  here, be  it a chart , system or rundowns. I use almost each of them everyother day before I fillout my betslips.But the matter of fact is I am not even close to the break- even.(I am talking abt PICK 3/4 games.)

I belive that there must be a system which would work, the reason I say  coz when I check the results next day I see fifty of them got straight and may be five hundred box.

I consider myself above average in terms of numbers not coz of my own abilities but for the reason that I am a member of LOTTERY POST.

Then why cant I be one the fifty or the five hundred guyz.

Should be a SYSTEM.

Elsewhere, not here at LP, I made 2 boxed pick 3 predictions for Tx, I used the most basic filter techniques, I won boxed on both of them, they have been the first filter predictions that I make on a very long time, I didn't play them, but if I had, I would had made a good profit on both of them, one was a doubles hit worth $160 if played offline here at Tx and the other a singles hit worth $80 dollars, because I predicted both singles and doubles I would only had made about $64 on the doubles hit and about $29 or so dollars on the singles hit, but take into account that I filtered from the full 220 boxed combos and I have not made filters predictions until now for many years.

It is possible to win, just not with 1 number nor all of the time either.

Profits are better made online.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19825 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2009, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Yeah you are right INC. I Agree!But All I want to know is how could those 50 guyz getting straights everyday. There is something about it.

Did you check their predictions statistics?  Could be they're covering more games than you.  If you post the same predictions for all similar games, evening and mid day, you're bound to get a hit somewhere.   Next time you post your pick3/4 predictions, just post them for all the pick3/4 games and see if you don't get a hit somewhere.   You predictions stats won't improve but you'll have some bragging rights.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3103 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2009, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

When I was predicting.  I would take the top ten all different numbers for all states from the previous week.  Enter them into CoverMaster.  Lock them and build a (3,2,2) wheel around them and if necessary add a few more (including doubles) to bring the total to 25.  For the following week my list never had less then 30 winners across all states with 3 to 6 straight hits.  BobP

Canada
                  Member #66533
                  October 28, 2008
                  170 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2009, 1:54 am - IP Logged

Did you check their predictions statistics?  Could be they're covering more games than you.  If you post the same predictions for all similar games, evening and mid day, you're bound to get a hit somewhere.   Next time you post your pick3/4 predictions, just post them for all the pick3/4 games and see if you don't get a hit somewhere.   You predictions stats won't improve but you'll have some bragging rights.

I did it  prediction for all state with filter wheel  and you were right RJoh.But the fact is I need to make some money and since most of the members said that playing online is illegal, I dont play online.

Here is another thig i would like to bring in your notice that , I always reffer to best system here in LP but  in Ontario the # of str  winner is approx 50 and 400 boxs

Does that indicate that those  guyz are playing QPs.

grandpajohn's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    williamsburg,ohio
                    United States
                    Member #71029
                    February 17, 2009
                    603 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2009, 2:04 am - IP Logged

I did it  prediction for all state with filter wheel  and you were right RJoh.But the fact is I need to make some money and since most of the members said that playing online is illegal, I dont play online.

Here is another thig i would like to bring in your notice that , I always reffer to best system here in LP but  in Ontario the # of str  winner is approx 50 and 400 boxs

Does that indicate that those  guyz are playing QPs.

ace649

playing on line is illegal here in the states but you are in Ontario and it may not. 

"Don't Give Up.Don't Ever Give Up"

Jim Valvano ex N.C.State basketball coach Thumbs Up

Canada
                      Member #66533
                      October 28, 2008
                      170 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2009, 2:55 am - IP Logged

ace649

playing on line is illegal here in the states but you are in Ontario and it may not. 

Grandpajohn

I thought that they wont sell it to me......and if they wont sell , I cant Play.

Here is a link which shows the # of winner on 14th  in ON for PICK3.

http://www.olg.ca/lotteries/viewPrizeShares.do

Now on an average they are always 50.

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
                        Member #6363
                        August 20, 2004
                        4055 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2009, 3:20 am - IP Logged

Grandpajohn

I thought that they wont sell it to me......and if they wont sell , I cant Play.

Ace, if the same amount of people are playing daily it may just be the average of 50 players to win a day but that in no way means it is the same 50 players making the hits every day. It could be 50 different people every day. And the last I looked I was thinking Canadaians could still fund online for online playing.

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Canada
                          Member #66533
                          October 28, 2008
                          170 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2009, 4:00 am - IP Logged

Ace, if the same amount of people are playing daily it may just be the average of 50 players to win a day but that in no way means it is the same 50 players making the hits every day. It could be 50 different people every day. And the last I looked I was thinking Canadaians could still fund online for online playing.

Thanks D_A

I thought so .....but I guess they are playing QPs in ON.

The number would change if each guy follows any kind of system.

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
                            Member #6363
                            August 20, 2004
                            4055 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2009, 4:44 am - IP Logged

Ace this is not one of my stronger charts but you can compare these to others. Add 862 as well. Good for the next 3 drawings.

ON

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

NY
                              United States
                              Member #23835
                              October 16, 2005
                              3474 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2009, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Grandpajohn

I'll promise you that if you could find out how many games people actually played  you'll find that if they have 50 straight winners there were about 50,000 games played. A boxed win is 6 times more likely than a straight, so you should expect that simple probability means there will be 6 times as many box wins.  The 49 straight wins would then mean 294 box wins. The 289 that actually won is almost exactly what  should be expected.

I'll also promise that for the most part, the number of games played is fairly consistent from day to day. That means the number of winners should also be consistent fromday to day, and that's apparently what you're seeing.

If what you see is exactly what would be expected by combining simple probability and random results, maybe random results is the best explanation.