Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 3:27 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

P34lotto Helped Me Hit The Fl Cash 3

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 8 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #68002
December 10, 2008
477 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2009, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Well I finally got my strategy too work I hit the Cash 3 tonight in FL ( 5 1 3 ) straight I played 14 combinations but played it 50 cents straight instead of 1.00 because I was short on gambling funds but now I can play 1.00 straight until I hit again.For the past couple of months I've been missing straight hits by 1 number but I finally fixed all the minor problems in my system that kept me from hitting.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    23238 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2009, 4:34 am - IP Logged

Party

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      51138 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2009, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Well I finally got my strategy too work I hit the Cash 3 tonight in FL ( 5 1 3 ) straight I played 14 combinations but played it 50 cents straight instead of 1.00 because I was short on gambling funds but now I can play 1.00 straight until I hit again.For the past couple of months I've been missing straight hits by 1 number but I finally fixed all the minor problems in my system that kept me from hitting.

How has P34Lotto helped you to Hit Str8?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
        Member #68002
        December 10, 2008
        477 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2009, 9:30 am - IP Logged

I purchased this program back in 2002 and hit a few times with it up until 2003 but I LOST the original strategy that I used with it when I moved.In order for this program to work you need a GOOD number and filtering selection strategy too go along with it this software does not predict numbers and does not do any automatic analysis.It provides a wealth of information that the skilled player can use too help select numbers and filters but you need too arrange this information in a way that will assist and increase your chances of winning.My strategy is easy because I developed it but it wouldn't be easy for anyone that isn't familiar with it or isn't very good with systems,strategies and software usage.All I can suggest is that players that use software REALLY study,test,pratice,learn everything about the software and come up with a  good strategy too select numbers and filters this is the key too winning in lottery games.

Treea's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
          Eleuthera
          Bahamas
          Member #42652
          July 6, 2006
          601 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2009, 9:37 am - IP Logged

I purchased this program back in 2002 and hit a few times with it up until 2003 but I LOST the original strategy that I used with it when I moved.In order for this program to work you need a GOOD number and filtering selection strategy too go along with it this software does not predict numbers and does not do any automatic analysis.It provides a wealth of information that the skilled player can use too help select numbers and filters but you need too arrange this information in a way that will assist and increase your chances of winning.My strategy is easy because I developed it but it wouldn't be easy for anyone that isn't familiar with it or isn't very good with systems,strategies and software usage.All I can suggest is that players that use software REALLY study,test,pratice,learn everything about the software and come up with a  good strategy too select numbers and filters this is the key too winning in lottery games.

uh huh

New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            51138 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2009, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Said like a someone making a profit off of promoting P34Lotto!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2009, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Said like a someone making a profit off of promoting P34Lotto!

No, He is not, as the P34Lotto program now does predict pick 3 numbers, it is jut not any good at it.

If he was the owner he would use the newest version which does have prediction, not worth any, but it is there and he would know that.

Good program for learning about filtration.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2009, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Way to go!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19901 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2009, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Are you sure you just didn't get lucky?  After all some people hit a straight once in a while with a QP.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #68002
                    December 10, 2008
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2009, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

"RAVEN62 and LANTERN"

I do have the latest version of P34Lotto I was just saying I originally bought it back in 2002 and the reason I said it doesn't have prediction capabiliites is because it doesn't work so as far as I'm concerned it's not there.And for the record I'm not here too promote the software we are here to help each other out and I have let players on the forum know excactly how I did it in case anyone has the software and haven't had any hits with it.

New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      51138 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2009, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

uh huh

I Agree! Not too helpful...

United States
                        Member #68002
                        December 10, 2008
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: June 9, 2009, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

"RJOH"

I don't use luck when I play lottery games when I bought the program back in 2002 I hit about 5 times         from 2002-2003(I didn't play everyday)I lost my original strategy when I moved and wasn't able too hit anymore until now.I couldn't come up with anything that worked as good but I finally developed another strategy and in time I'll see if it's better or just as good.As for quick-picks I challenged my mother with this program back then she bought quick-picks I used P34Lotto and my old strategy she hit 1 time and I hit 5 times.I use too play quick-picks back in the late 90's and never hit anything until I started using software and developing strategies.So I don't consider that luck I consider it intelligent play analysing the numbers and other variables does increase your chances of winning you have too trap the winning numbers in a selected group and choose the correct filters to reduce your combo's without eliminating the winning numbers from filtering.

United States
                          Member #68002
                          December 10, 2008
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2009, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

I don't understand what you mean by that but we are here too help each other out not hold each others hand

ace649's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg

Canada
                            Member #66533
                            October 28, 2008
                            170 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2009, 1:40 am - IP Logged

I don't understand what you mean by that but we are here too help each other out not hold each others hand

True ...got aquestion for ya INC. How many combos did u play?

thx

Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: June 11, 2009, 3:10 am - IP Logged

Well, on the last 2 days out of 5 pick 3 prediction workouts that I made I won on 3 of them, Florida was the one where I didn't win 2 times, I won on Tx 2 times and 1 time on Illinois.

Florida seems to be fixed if you ask me, but who knows?

All predictions were boxed predictions, but even so I got a straight hit on Illinois with about 24 predicted pick 3 numbers, straight but only by chance, the chance of course was 1 out of 6, cause singles are 6 way numbers.

Won't start with straight predictions yet, I will wait some days or 1 to 2 more weeks or so.

Yes, all is well documented elsewhere.

Well, Good Luck to all!.