Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 2:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

anyone use the lottery software and system

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 8 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #25097
November 1, 2005
5 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2009, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

The two software programs are: LOTWIN LOTTERY LINE BUILDER AND VISUAL LOTTERY ANALYSER, AND THE SYSTEM IS CALLED INVERTED LOTTERY SYSTEM

Thanks

Skitch63

United States
    Member #24439
    October 22, 2005
    638 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2009, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

I used visual lottery analyser recently for the duration of the trial peroid.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2009, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

The two software programs are: LOTWIN LOTTERY LINE BUILDER AND VISUAL LOTTERY ANALYSER, AND THE SYSTEM IS CALLED INVERTED LOTTERY SYSTEM

Thanks

Skitch63

If you're looking for lottery software, don't limit yourself to just a couple.  There are hundreds of them out there and the better ones will allow you to down load a copy and test them for a couple of weeks before deciding to buy them.

Over the years I've tried a few and all of them offer similar features so I decided to write my own and now I feel I have software that does what I want better than anything for sale out there.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

NASHVILLE, TENN
        United States
        Member #33372
        February 20, 2006
        1044 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2009, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

If you're looking for lottery software, don't limit yourself to just a couple.  There are hundreds of them out there and the better ones will allow you to down load a copy and test them for a couple of weeks before deciding to buy them.

Over the years I've tried a few and all of them offer similar features so I decided to write my own and now I feel I have software that does what I want better than anything for sale out there.

And I will wager that RJOH had more fun learning computer programming and thinking about ways to reduce the odds than dreaming about what he would do if he won 500 million.

We should all do this.  Learn programming.  Learn something new.  Don't buy those commercial programs.  Like the TV ad says:"Just do it!"

United States
          Member #68002
          December 10, 2008
          477 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2009, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

I plan on buying LOTWIN and INVERTED LOTTERY SYSTEM as for commerical lottery software I've had more success from using it then anything else and there are some REALLY good programs out there so if your not a programmer then buying GOOD commerical software is the way too go.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #22395
            September 24, 2005
            1583 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2009, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Just out of curiosity, for those using commercial software:

What was your largest win?  How much did you have to

spend (not incl software) to win that amount?

Raven62's avatar - binary
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              49835 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2009, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Just out of curiosity, for those using commercial software:

What was your largest win?  How much did you have to

spend (not incl software) to win that amount?

That has the makings of a good Topic for another thread. Thumbs Up

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #22395
                September 24, 2005
                1583 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2009, 3:39 am - IP Logged

That has the makings of a good Topic for another thread. Thumbs Up

I thought about that after posting....I guess Todd could break it apart from this thread but I'll just start a new thread. 

So, for anyone wishing to respond, go to this link:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/195194

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19831 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2009, 12:47 am - IP Logged

And I will wager that RJOH had more fun learning computer programming and thinking about ways to reduce the odds than dreaming about what he would do if he won 500 million.

We should all do this.  Learn programming.  Learn something new.  Don't buy those commercial programs.  Like the TV ad says:"Just do it!"

It's even more fun when I think I'm improving my odds by plugging in a set of parameters and see this on the prediction board results with just 10 lines. (This is 06/10/09 results)

RJOhOhioClassic Lotto3 of 605-14-22-29-47-4814-19-23-34-47-48$5
                  RJOhOhioClassic Lotto3 of 608-19-24-29-34-4814-19-23-34-47-48$5

I've been chasing Ohio Classic Lotto which has its largest jackpot since it started.  I don't know if I will ever win a jackpot but my program is selecting combinations my way, there's nothing magical or mystical about it because I'm picking the parameters and number distribution patterns based on what I've observed in past drawings.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking