Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tried it and won!

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Broulir32.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dalton, MA
United States
Member #61815
June 5, 2008
83 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2009, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

"What the heck" I said to myself. "It's only 12 bucks, the cost of 2 packs of butts." Since I stopped huffin' and puffin' 20 years ago, I certainly can afford to risk $12 on system that may or may not win. My latest strategy is to only play doubles. Thanks to LP I can get tons of history to help me guesstimate when a double will hit. Using an online vendor I can cover all combos for $31.50 making 25 cent bets. The payout is $187.50 for a box.  No too bad of a return.

Well, the point of this post is that I purchased matrix99's NJ P4 analyzer yesterday and it worked for me "right out of the box." I hit NJ eve P4 7442 boxed. A flash in the pan? Perhaps, but as of today I'm a believer. I guess the reason I'm so excited is that I rarely win.

I hope I haven't broken any LP rules with this post, but I like to give credit where credit is due as well as let the folks here at LP know that I found something with possibilities.

It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
    N.C.
    United States
    Member #59229
    March 9, 2008
    327 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2009, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Very nice, Congrats!

marlon39's avatar - avatar 3245.jpg

Philippines
      Member #71195
      February 20, 2009
      226 Posts
      Posted: June 11, 2009, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your win Thumbs Up

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious."
      - Vince Lombardi

Dalton, MA
        United States
        Member #61815
        June 5, 2008
        83 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2009, 7:57 am - IP Logged

"What the heck" I said to myself. "It's only 12 bucks, the cost of 2 packs of butts." Since I stopped huffin' and puffin' 20 years ago, I certainly can afford to risk $12 on system that may or may not win. My latest strategy is to only play doubles. Thanks to LP I can get tons of history to help me guesstimate when a double will hit. Using an online vendor I can cover all combos for $31.50 making 25 cent bets. The payout is $187.50 for a box.  No too bad of a return.

Well, the point of this post is that I purchased matrix99's NJ P4 analyzer yesterday and it worked for me "right out of the box." I hit NJ eve P4 7442 boxed. A flash in the pan? Perhaps, but as of today I'm a believer. I guess the reason I'm so excited is that I rarely win.

I hope I haven't broken any LP rules with this post, but I like to give credit where credit is due as well as let the folks here at LP know that I found something with possibilities.

OOOPS, need to make a correction. Where I stated I covered "all combinations" I was thinking of my double-double bets. For the double bets I wheel 7 numbers. Sorry, didn't intend to mislead anyone.

Dawn32's avatar - DawnMarch2012
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #71646
          March 1, 2009
          204 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2009, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Please keep us posted on how well this system works for you.

"Bless me Lord, so that I may be a blessing to others."

Dalton, MA
            United States
            Member #61815
            June 5, 2008
            83 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2009, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Will Do!

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
              Member #67381
              November 24, 2008
              282 Posts
              Posted: June 25, 2009, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

u know whats amazing about ur story ....  that i bet $10 u are thesame person who created then program and on top of that u just  registered under new name after Todd  close ur  free advertisment (aka BS thread)   i did check ebay and its only ur magical program on it ,bytheway    if any body would comeout with program that hits 80% of time on 3,4,5  #'s  would cost somewere around atleast $1000   easy  u will get that back if not more in firtst 10 days or so one box pick 4 would do,, any way pleas stop scaming and spaming on this great forum  now have a nice day.