Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New member... new system... introduction

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Ho Chi Minh City
Viet Nam
Member #75840
June 13, 2009
9 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2009, 3:41 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I would like to take the time to introduce myself a bit. I have been reading the posts in this forum and I must say that members here are some of the most motivated and intelligent minds i have seen on the net.

Now, I am not in the states but an expatiate living abroad so I do not have access to playing the games in the states as before. However, using many of the methods on this board, i have implemented the system(s) to the lottery pick 3 in my area. Just recently, I have come up with a method (using bits and pieces from other systems found here) that I "think" will generate at least 1 straight per week and at least 2 box per week, playing roughly about 7 to 48 numbers per day.

Now I am not sure of the stats here so please correct me if I am wrong. With odss like that, using some type of progression betting, I think it will be quite profitable.

So my question is, if some people would provide me with a list of draw history, ... say about 6 months to present, I will provide a workup for backtesting. I will be following this post in the next 24 hours on my method as I need to explain it and the methods to reach the numbers. Now, I am not a pro at excel so my spreadsheets will probably be less professional than those found on this board.

Just an quick intro... hope to be helpful with all members here. Coming soon....

Rouge

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2009, 4:04 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the board Rouge.

Ho Chi Minh City
      Viet Nam
      Member #75840
      June 13, 2009
      9 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2009, 4:10 am - IP Logged

Thank you, if anyone is interested... please send the past 6 months results to me....mid-day in 1 column and eve in 1 column side by side... I will provide a back test for them.

Thanks

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
        Member #63356
        July 26, 2008
        1427 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2009, 5:09 am - IP Logged

Welcome Rouge! 

I'm happy that you find our site interesting.  We are here to help new comers, use to call them Newbies, but some folks didn't like that title.  :-).

Thanks goes to Todd - he keeps the place rather clean.  :-).  That's a good thing, could break a leg on a beer bottle left laying around.

I find your name rather interesting.  I have a car named Rouge by Nissan, good gas mileage, and it zips along nicely.  I would have taken that name, but I'm known all over the Internet as Kaptainess for years. 

I sent you the information for Pennsylvania Pick 3 in mail - forgot to open a new window and lost my previous post here.  Thank You for the offer, I took you up on it. Sent you the email with Pennsylvania's history.  1 column is day and the second column is night, along with the date.  There are members here that I would love to see hit the number big, I mean really BIG.  Yeah, me too.  On a slight dry spell right now, I could only ''see'' two numbers today, 49, both numbers had 49 in it yesterday, just couldn't get that magical third digit, thought it could be an 0.  Maybe you can help?

We have chat on Sundays, so if you would like to join the fun - You are Welcomed, its fun, informative and different, and you get to meet many members.  Reminds me of the old days when I would spend hours in chat, but that was over 17 years ago?  OUCH!!!  Time flies when you are having a grand time huh?  LOL!!

Need help? - Just holler!  Okay email or post - much better!

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          phila pa
          United States
          Member #25770
          November 11, 2005
          4713 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2009, 6:44 am - IP Logged

welcome to lp i usually post here and have a prediction list every day for all states check out my stats  good luck with your workouts any hot ones you come up with we all here would like to see them  you have picked a great sight of lp members  the KAPT  is on the ball very helpful

lol jojoParty

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2009, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Hello Rouge, you can get the draw history plus you will be able to access the fantastic lottery tools that Todd has put together for us by getting a Premium Membership, here is the link: http://www.lotterypost.com/memberships