Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you won one of those "WIn-for-life" games; what would you do?

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ambelamba.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #54390
August 17, 2007
313 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2009, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Let's say you won the "Win-for-life" games. What would you do, how would you spend it and what method of spendings would you do?

For example, If i won, I would:

-Save 1/2 of each paycheck into a savings account, stocks, retirement.

-Save partial until I can afford a $30,000 car

-Save for a downpayment on a home.

-Finish School

-Not get married

-Travel all around the US/Canada with my $30,000 car.

-And of course, give Uncle Sam some mandatory donations

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2009, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

How they pay Win For Life is these either send you a check or deposit one in your checking account every 4 months I believe..They take out the taxes so that is supossed to be taken care of right up front..After I hit it..:)..I'll let you know for sure how it's done..Good luck..

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: July 9, 2009, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Let's say you won the "Win-for-life" games. What would you do, how would you spend it and what method of spendings would you do?

-Finish School

-Not get married

Pay my tithes. Pay my taxes. Bank some. Give some away. Spend on paying off some bills. Pay up some bills. Spoil the kiddies. Spoil myself and make sure I spend and enjoy as much as I can before I die.

Party

Entertaiment Capital
        United States
        Member #37800
        April 19, 2006
        302 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2009, 12:43 am - IP Logged

First, apology for an outburst.

There's no set-for-life game in California. I don't know why. More than 10 years ago they had this $1000 a week for life game, but it was quickly gone. I think it would be nice to have NY-style $5000-a-week for life game in California.

If there's such a game in CA and if I won, I'd set up several accounts including an IRA. Yeah, not a good idea but I am being optimistic. And I will save 50% of the weekly check so that I can buy a house after a few years.

Certainly no hip-hop. :)

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: July 9, 2009, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Since is FOR LIFE...and not for 10 years...

I have 2 brothers & 2 sisters...They each have a 150,000 home except for 2 of them that have a 125,000 home....i'll tell you about the taxes later....Since 1,000 a week is 48,000 a year i'll save every single penny and every 2 years place the 96,000 on each one house leaving them almost to pay nothing on their homes...In 4 years i could take care of my 2 sisters...In 8 years i'll take care of my 2 brothers who have a 125,000 leaving each with 25,000 to pay in the state of Georgia...

by the way they bought the house a long time ago...Well that took me 8 years...I still have more to go...My house cost 40,000 here in Panama which i could pay in 1 year...I got some relatives here in Panama and since houses cost around 50,000 i could pay half of to each relative of mines which will take me 5 years and have the rest for me...

With that i could test some theories that i've been waiting to test....And that's it live happily ever after...dont plan to have kids or get married...That thing about marriage i never understood it that after certain time half of what you owed i really dont understand that concept...And since i will never in my life buy myself a new car i dont have to worry....And I can really do something i've been dying to do and that is: "Start a prediction website in the USA and create a website where i can post my blogs to show the world and advertise the theories...for free of course...

And the jackpots won with the prediction websites will be raffled between the less fortunate like disabled people, homeless people, etc..

And if i ever feel i have to have sex i can get me a decent girl and let her be my sex girl you know they got plenty people in Panama unemployed and some of them will be happy with 300 a month since there are jobs that pay 300 a month...or i can get me and elderly women in her 60's or 70's who can't have kids...If Africa spoke English and had yellowish skin women i would have travel to Africa and gotten a women in there....I feel i was born on this corner of the universe to help the world not to raise kids and to see money which is escasa/which is scarse to see it flushed down the toilet by marriage....Or who knows i may never get me a woman...who knows...And since i got my disability with the 1,000 dollars that i already make in 1 month i'll be making 5,000 a month...You see for like 300 dollars a month or 350 dollars a month i can get myself my own sex girl as if though she was my personal prostitute that only I use and nobody else...

people don't want to understand money is scarse, out of 300 million people of the USA perhapd 20,000 will have a job that pays 100,000 a year and that's in the USA...imagine the rest of the world...money is scarse...

that's what i'll do...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: July 9, 2009, 2:51 am - IP Logged

Since is FOR LIFE...and not for 10 years...

I have 2 brothers & 2 sisters...They each have a 150,000 home except for 2 of them that have a 125,000 home....i'll tell you about the taxes later....Since 1,000 a week is 48,000 a year i'll save every single penny and every 2 years place the 96,000 on each one house leaving them almost to pay nothing on their homes...In 4 years i could take care of my 2 sisters...In 8 years i'll take care of my 2 brothers who have a 125,000 leaving each with 25,000 to pay in the state of Georgia...

by the way they bought the house a long time ago...Well that took me 8 years...I still have more to go...My house cost 40,000 here in Panama which i could pay in 1 year...I got some relatives here in Panama and since houses cost around 50,000 i could pay half of to each relative of mines which will take me 5 years and have the rest for me...

With that i could test some theories that i've been waiting to test....And that's it live happily ever after...dont plan to have kids or get married...That thing about marriage i never understood it that after certain time half of what you owed i really dont understand that concept...And since i will never in my life buy myself a new car i dont have to worry....And I can really do something i've been dying to do and that is: "Start a prediction website in the USA and create a website where i can post my blogs to show the world and advertise the theories...for free of course...

And the jackpots won with the prediction websites will be raffled between the less fortunate like disabled people, homeless people, etc..

And if i ever feel i have to have sex i can get me a decent girl and let her be my sex girl you know they got plenty people in Panama unemployed and some of them will be happy with 300 a month since there are jobs that pay 300 a month...or i can get me and elderly women in her 60's or 70's who can't have kids...If Africa spoke English and had yellowish skin women i would have travel to Africa and gotten a women in there....I feel i was born on this corner of the universe to help the world not to raise kids and to see money which is escasa/which is scarse to see it flushed down the toilet by marriage....Or who knows i may never get me a woman...who knows...And since i got my disability with the 1,000 dollars that i already make in 1 month i'll be making 5,000 a month...You see for like 300 dollars a month or 350 dollars a month i can get myself my own sex girl as if though she was my personal prostitute that only I use and nobody else...

people don't want to understand money is scarse, out of 300 million people of the USA perhapd 20,000 will have a job that pays 100,000 a year and that's in the USA...imagine the rest of the world...money is scarse...

that's what i'll do...

The prediction website will be free but once i win several jackpots before raffling with people i am going to ask certain requisets or requirements of the potential winners...I am not charging them nothing the website will be free but i am going to ask of them to sort of volunteer some of their time in joining or speaking to the population in becoming "Red Planet & Lost in Space" astronauts but here on earth not to be real astronauts but to feel as if they they were in those 2 movies but here on earth....That we live in that movie....Again they are not doing this the whole time, they are just volunteering....because I'll try to open their eyes....

I don't know why the lottery or someone doesn't do this...Anyways i am going to do it since no one has done it....

believe it or not, we live in those 2 movies...We do...

it will be like a volunteered religion except that it is not a religion....for example the fitness religion that i have in my blog, i'll like to promote that idea tell people that they need to create such religion...but i can't do it myself...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: July 9, 2009, 3:27 am - IP Logged

The prediction website will be free but once i win several jackpots before raffling with people i am going to ask certain requisets or requirements of the potential winners...I am not charging them nothing the website will be free but i am going to ask of them to sort of volunteer some of their time in joining or speaking to the population in becoming "Red Planet & Lost in Space" astronauts but here on earth not to be real astronauts but to feel as if they they were in those 2 movies but here on earth....That we live in that movie....Again they are not doing this the whole time, they are just volunteering....because I'll try to open their eyes....

I don't know why the lottery or someone doesn't do this...Anyways i am going to do it since no one has done it....

believe it or not, we live in those 2 movies...We do...

it will be like a volunteered religion except that it is not a religion....for example the fitness religion that i have in my blog, i'll like to promote that idea tell people that they need to create such religion...but i can't do it myself...

can you believe one has to win THE LOTTERY, to create this things?

something else i'll like to see pass or accomplish but i can't do it myself is: the Raptor fighter plane lotto...So that the USA in 20 years have 96,000 raptors fighter planes...I'll like to know who is going to mess with you with that many planes...Why i want that? Because i want to prevent world war3 and world war 4...When people see that you are serious they will think twice of going to war....

that's just 1 of the many things i'll like to see accomplished....

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: July 9, 2009, 3:45 am - IP Logged

can you believe one has to win THE LOTTERY, to create this things?

something else i'll like to see pass or accomplish but i can't do it myself is: the Raptor fighter plane lotto...So that the USA in 20 years have 96,000 raptors fighter planes...I'll like to know who is going to mess with you with that many planes...Why i want that? Because i want to prevent world war3 and world war 4...When people see that you are serious they will think twice of going to war....

that's just 1 of the many things i'll like to see accomplished....

what does world war 3 have to do with win for life???

Leaving

United States
                  Member #58528
                  February 18, 2008
                  710 Posts
                  Posted: July 9, 2009, 9:12 am - IP Logged

-Finish School

-Not get married

I guess it would all depend on how much money I would receive after taxes.

konane's avatar - wallace
                    Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #1265
                    March 13, 2003
                    3333 Posts
                    Posted: July 9, 2009, 9:25 am - IP Logged

I guess it would all depend on how much money I would receive after taxes.

I Agree!

Good luck to everyone!

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7318 Posts
                      Posted: July 9, 2009, 10:01 am - IP Logged

-Finish School

-Not get married

Depends on which "Win-for-life" game you're talking about. The Powerball version pays $1000 a week for life and payments of $13,000 (before taxes) are distributed quarterly.

I wouldn't tell my boss "to take this job and shove it", but the added income would certainly make life easier for almost anyone.

Long Island, NY
                        United States
                        Member #70172
                        January 25, 2009
                        521 Posts
                        Posted: July 9, 2009, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Play dead.

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7318 Posts
                          Posted: July 9, 2009, 10:03 am - IP Logged

what does world war 3 have to do with win for life???

Leaving

Psssssst,

Should we tell him if he prevents WWIII there won't be a WWIV?

Hiding Behind Computer

United States
                            Member #58528
                            February 18, 2008
                            710 Posts
                            Posted: July 9, 2009, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Psssssst,

Should we tell him if he prevents WWIII there won't be a WWIV?

Hiding Behind Computer

Naw,he probably wouldn't understand.

Entertaiment Capital
                              United States
                              Member #37800
                              April 19, 2006
                              302 Posts
                              Posted: July 9, 2009, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Naw,he probably wouldn't understand.

Did Pumpi just say, "96,000 F-22 Raptors in 20 years"?! And he is of same age as mine? You know, I just lost words.