Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need help with meaning of dream

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by lilthing.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
cbreeze8's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Philadelphia
United States
Member #39430
May 16, 2006
45 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2009, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Last night I dreamed of a neighbor and her daughter from about 15 yrs ago.  Their names are Delores(mother) and Keisha(daughter).  We met in a mall called Sun City..I've never been to a mall call Sun City??  I couldn't find the ladies room and they showed me how to get there.  Everything was so clear..from their faces and the mall.  Up until now I could not remember Keisha's name.

Thanks for help from anyone.

cbreeze8

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #63185
    July 21, 2008
    254 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2009, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Last night I dreamed of a neighbor and her daughter from about 15 yrs ago.  Their names are Delores(mother) and Keisha(daughter).  We met in a mall called Sun City..I've never been to a mall call Sun City??  I couldn't find the ladies room and they showed me how to get there.  Everything was so clear..from their faces and the mall.  Up until now I could not remember Keisha's name.

cbreeze8

if ypu know thier birthday's play them.

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #49383
      January 29, 2007
      7309 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2009, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

cbreeze8

If you know their age play it

Delores 696

Keisha 486

mall 031

Sun City 426

face 222 039

Good Luck@!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers