Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 7 years ago by hot mama.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #59488
March 17, 2008
1555 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2009, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Dreamt my mom told me to be careful of transparent friends.  She said that they're easily spotted, they are never there for you when you need them, but freely take from you whatever you have to give.  She told me that there are several people she see that I have dealings with that are like that and to get them out of my life now before they break me down.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure if there is a meaning behind this or just a warning from beyond the grave.  That dream was just too vivid for me.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

ATLANTA
    United States
    Member #62901
    July 12, 2008
    16154 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2009, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Dreamt my mom told me to be careful of transparent friends.  She said that they're easily spotted, they are never there for you when you need them, but freely take from you whatever you have to give.  She told me that there are several people she see that I have dealings with that are like that and to get them out of my life now before they break me down.

Not sure if there is a meaning behind this or just a warning from beyond the grave.  That dream was just too vivid for me.

NOT TRUSTED: 167, 276, P: 18,44,49

BE TRICKED: 637,638 P: 08,45,61

FALSE FRIEND: 116,618 P: 05,10,36,

NOT TRUST HER: 718,719, P: 05,08,34,

NOT TRUST HIM: 318,319 P: 24,26,50,

ENEMY: 237,135, P: 07,27,

I HOPE THAT THIS HELPS!

OLD SAYING: Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies.

Long Island
      Bahamas
      Member #59488
      March 17, 2008
      1555 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2009, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

NOT TRUSTED: 167, 276, P: 18,44,49

BE TRICKED: 637,638 P: 08,45,61

FALSE FRIEND: 116,618 P: 05,10,36,

NOT TRUST HER: 718,719, P: 05,08,34,

NOT TRUST HIM: 318,319 P: 24,26,50,

ENEMY: 237,135, P: 07,27,

I HOPE THAT THIS HELPS!

OLD SAYING: Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies.

thank you so much grace.  I played 637 and didn't flip the 6!! ARGGGGHHH.  But I also played the 370 because I was so feeling something from the 936 that came in IL today.  I played 370 592 714 936 and 158 in Fl and IL only. So that was nice!!!!!

But thanks again for the numbers, I appreciate it.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #27294
        November 29, 2005
        15859 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2009, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

thank you so much grace.  I played 637 and didn't flip the 6!! ARGGGGHHH.  But I also played the 370 because I was so feeling something from the 936 that came in IL today.  I played 370 592 714 936 and 158 in Fl and IL only. So that was nice!!!!!

WTG baleslady!!  Nice call!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

Long Island
          Bahamas
          Member #59488
          March 17, 2008
          1555 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2009, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

WTG baleslady!!  Nice call!

thanks AGF!!!!  U know how I feel about the 369 and the followers, so I'm always playing the thread.  when the 592 fell last week, I was so discouraged, because I played every number from that thread except the 592.  I thought i had played it but I didn't.  I'm still waiting on the 714 to drop.  That is the only number left to fall in order for that thread to close.  hopefully it won't hold out on me (us) to much longer.

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
            long, island
            Bahamas
            Member #62181
            June 20, 2008
            3681 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2009, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

listen to your mother we talked about something like this before

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
              Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #49383
              January 29, 2007
              7308 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2009, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

play her age!!!

dead 976 697

mother 013 546 439 024 562 622 0490

Good Luck!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

bahamablues's avatar - animal whale.jpg

Bahamas
                Member #72637
                March 23, 2009
                796 Posts
                Posted: June 15, 2009, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Baleslady you on a rolle!!!!!WTG!!!! TAKE YOUR MOTHER'S ADVICE! It was so inspiring to me when I read it because I am having the same thoughts about droping some "so call friends". People only seems to know you when they need your help or when they can suck off you. In the past I've bent over backwards to help people, but it seems as if when you need help they are no where to be found..... I think the advice in your mom gave you in the dream is priceless...Just take the advice and you will be a winner for life.

Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #49383
                  January 29, 2007
                  7308 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2009, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Baleslady you on a rolle!!!!!WTG!!!! TAKE YOUR MOTHER'S ADVICE! It was so inspiring to me when I read it because I am having the same thoughts about droping some "so call friends". People only seems to know you when they need your help or when they can suck off you. In the past I've bent over backwards to help people, but it seems as if when you need help they are no where to be found..... I think the advice in your mom gave you in the dream is priceless...Just take the advice and you will be a winner for life.

I Agree!

I drop a "so call friends" last year and i feel so much better now

so take your mothers advice;

I got burn a few times before i realized; YOUR getting a free warning take it.

THATS WHAT DREAMS ARE; (WARNINGS)

Good Luck!!!

Long Island
                    Bahamas
                    Member #59488
                    March 17, 2008
                    1555 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2009, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so much hot mama and bahamablues.  Believe me, I am heeding her warning, because it does get me down when I need help and there is absolutely no one that i can turn to beside 1 lady that i talk to every day and my husband.  It is wearing me down, how i can be there for them, but when i need them, i have to hear that they don't have it or sorry they can't help. 

I mean, I am who I am, and I'm not the kind of person who can help someone and chose not to.  I won't be able to live with myself knowing I did that.  But, then again if I see that your friendship is not genuine, then i won't invest anytime in you anymore.  It may be hard at first, but I realise that in life my mom had my back!!!!! I mean i don't care what I did, or what it was my mom would have broken the law to protect me or be there for me, so her giving me this warning in death, mean that she is still there to protect me, only just from the great beyond now.

P.S. hot mama, how do I play her age?  she was 49 when she died, would have been 53 today if she were alive.  Do I play her age when she died or the age she would be now?

Long Island
                      Bahamas
                      Member #59488
                      March 17, 2008
                      1555 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2009, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks lilthing, trust me I will listen to this particular dream (warning).

Nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #49383
                        January 29, 2007
                        7308 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2009, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so much hot mama and bahamablues.  Believe me, I am heeding her warning, because it does get me down when I need help and there is absolutely no one that i can turn to beside 1 lady that i talk to every day and my husband.  It is wearing me down, how i can be there for them, but when i need them, i have to hear that they don't have it or sorry they can't help. 

I mean, I am who I am, and I'm not the kind of person who can help someone and chose not to.  I won't be able to live with myself knowing I did that.  But, then again if I see that your friendship is not genuine, then i won't invest anytime in you anymore.  It may be hard at first, but I realise that in life my mom had my back!!!!! I mean i don't care what I did, or what it was my mom would have broken the law to protect me or be there for me, so her giving me this warning in death, mean that she is still there to protect me, only just from the great beyond now.

P.S. hot mama, how do I play her age?  she was 49 when she died, would have been 53 today if she were alive.  Do I play her age when she died or the age she would be now?

play both 053 853 049 849 953 try 153 again iil might throw it again

Talking to the dead 086

Good Luck!!!

long, island
                          Bahamas
                          Member #62181
                          June 20, 2008
                          3681 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2009, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

play the 499 combo 429  came my brother was 42 when he died on the 21 june and also play the 53 the 49 with a 8 for dead woman they both should come.my brother would be 55 now wow 14 yrs.also the amount of yrs. thats what came for my husbands father the amount of yrs. and the no. of children

Nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #49383
                            January 29, 2007
                            7308 Posts
                            Posted: June 16, 2009, 11:28 am - IP Logged

play the 499 combo 429  came my brother was 42 when he died on the 21 june and also play the 53 the 49 with a 8 for dead woman they both should come.my brother would be 55 now wow 14 yrs.also the amount of yrs. thats what came for my husbands father the amount of yrs. and the no. of children

well how about 214 for eating????

Good Luck!!!!!!

long, island
                              Bahamas
                              Member #62181
                              June 20, 2008
                              3681 Posts
                              Posted: June 16, 2009, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

well how about 214 for eating????

Good Luck!!!!!!

i didn't think of that i played the 129 126 because a guy thats 29 crossed my mind this morining then he showed up but the 214 sounds good the 24 is going to come a few more times just with what i don't know