Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Weird dream

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by longisldchinese.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
Member #60184
April 8, 2008
1289 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2009, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Just thought i had to mention that the dream I had last night was just too strange.

A few  young boys were basically stranded  on their own looking for a mother figure to own them.  Apparantly I told the oldest son who I think was 10 years old that I will take them since the Mom wasnt checking for them anymore.

Its like the Mother was known to me, but she picked up and went to another family Island, but just before I woke up.. I thought to myself, you know what I cant own these boys if I dont calll up the Momma and and ask permisson, but THE SONS didnt want me to call the mom because She would have said no, but these bOys were stressing that they are coming to live with me.... but I felt bad, I went and told them Yea but Its like I started to avoid them.

They kept coming around for food, water, and most of all, they wanted Love....but I started to ignore them.. I believe the youngest was like 4 or 5 years old, And I cant believe I turned my back on them.

When they relised I were not checking for them, they started to wonder into the streets, in the bush and even hiking for rides to go WHere, I dont know where they went when they hiked ride..... And i just jumped up out of my sleep and told my husbandI felt like crying cause I ignored some little boys who really wanted to live with me, I told them yea I will accept them But at the End I ignored them and turned my back on them.

In real life , I could never do this to a child, I  Cant  and wont turn my back on mines, and neither would I do it to anyone else s own, but I really hope all is well  with my neices, nephews and cousins and to all of theLP little darlings.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7308 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2009, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Just thought i had to mention that the dream I had last night was just too strange.

A few  young boys were basically stranded  on their own looking for a mother figure to own them.  Apparantly I told the oldest son who I think was 10 years old that I will take them since the Mom wasnt checking for them anymore.

Its like the Mother was known to me, but she picked up and went to another family Island, but just before I woke up.. I thought to myself, you know what I cant own these boys if I dont calll up the Momma and and ask permisson, but THE SONS didnt want me to call the mom because She would have said no, but these bOys were stressing that they are coming to live with me.... but I felt bad, I went and told them Yea but Its like I started to avoid them.

They kept coming around for food, water, and most of all, they wanted Love....but I started to ignore them.. I believe the youngest was like 4 or 5 years old, And I cant believe I turned my back on them.

When they relised I were not checking for them, they started to wonder into the streets, in the bush and even hiking for rides to go WHere, I dont know where they went when they hiked ride..... And i just jumped up out of my sleep and told my husbandI felt like crying cause I ignored some little boys who really wanted to live with me, I told them yea I will accept them But at the End I ignored them and turned my back on them.

In real life , I could never do this to a child, I  Cant  and wont turn my back on mines, and neither would I do it to anyone else s own, but I really hope all is well  with my neices, nephews and cousins and to all of theLP little darlings.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i was home earlier and saw your post i would have told you to play your age!!!

6/15/2009Early-Chicago (3-Ball, IL)370

boys 539 427 725 339 6620

food 536 979 899 527 286

water 213 650 890 720

love 453 756 761

Good Luck!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
      Member #60184
      April 8, 2008
      1289 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2009, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

If i was home earlier and saw your post i would have told you to play your age!!!

6/15/2009Early-Chicago (3-Ball, IL)370

boys 539 427 725 339 6620

food 536 979 899 527 286

water 213 650 890 720

love 453 756 761

Good Luck!!!!!!

WOW LILting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rite on the  nail !!!!!!!!

I'm still trying to remember what was the reason for me not  taking on the little boys anymore.. There was some stubling block, butI dont remember what it was, thats also strange because I usually see my dreams so clear.... but I dont know if something in my life right now is blocking me from something, but there was someone/ or somthing that stopped me from taking onthat responsibility of the little boys.

Thanks again lithing!!!!!