Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Questions from a noob

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #57723
January 17, 2008
3 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2009, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Hello all, i am trying to understand the various strategies (starting with pick 3 since it should hopefully be the easiest to understand) and such that are posted here.  I have a collection of information from various states dating back as far as 2000 and am keeping it up to date.  With that said I have a few questions.....Should I keep midday and evening drawings separate? How far back do you look at a state to see if it is a mirror state to your own? How do you create a matrix chart?  I understand the touch thing just curious how you actually create the chart itself...Posting seems to be slow at best I have tried to post this several times and it just does not seem to want to post.....

Thanks in advance!

Vy

Maryland
    United States
    Member #57723
    January 17, 2008
    3 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2009, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

do i smell funny?  33 views and no replies..../snicker

Honestly though, did i put this in the wrong forum? Maybe i offended somebody by accident?  /sigh

Vy

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2009, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Don't feel bad about the replys..I post and hardly ever get a reply..No big deal.Some people just read and never reply..

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
        Constitutional Money Is Real Money
        Brick City
        United States
        Member #1216
        March 3, 2003
        1764 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2009, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Here's my take on your question; should I separate Midday/Evening draws?

Keep the drawings separate. I play in Maryland, Virginia and DC and I have had much better success when I keep the drawings separate. I use the Midday drawings to help me get a feel for what may pop up in the Evening draw. I would also suggest learning to find a key number in the Pick 3 game and learn how to match it up with hot pairs. There are several predictors on this forum who give out execellent Pick 3 pair groupings for a particular state's game, but if you follow along you can adapt thier pair recomendations to the state games you play.

Your other questions can be readily answered by using the search features here on the forum. It takes a litte perserverance to master the search tool to narrow down the results, but the results will give you what you need. Good luck.

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
        Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
        (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
        Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
        himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2009, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Here's my answer to your question..I never use strategies or systems..What Big Hitter said at last was GOOD LUCK and that is all lottery is..If your system hits it is still LUCk..That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it..

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8362 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2009, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

If you play in Maryland do it both ways, Maryland is notorious for the 2 digit return meaning 2 digits from the last draw will be in the next draw a lot of times. This applies to pick 3 and 4

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              grandpajohn's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              williamsburg,ohio
              United States
              Member #71029
              February 17, 2009
              603 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2009, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Vyvache,

When someone puts up a new system on LP most of the time they say keep them separate. But I can say I use a couple things that I have found here in Ohio where you don't,you use them together.I'll do a workout and find that a lot of times Ohio midday number came off the last evening number  and then the midday number came off the night before evening number.But that is me.Ohio uses the same balls midday and evening so I say why not put them together?

As far as a matrix chart I use one that someone else put on here and agian in Ohio it seems to hit a lot but the thing I am having trouble with is there is like 50 numbers I would like to knock that down some way but havn't been able too.Now when I got this chart it was told to play the numbers that came close and touching and that was on there more than once.But funny thing is sometimes its a number thats on there one time that you over looked it cause it was only htere one time. 

But tiggs is right it does have to do with a lot of luck.

I hit on a str8 couple months ago that it came to me while I was waiting in line to  play my numbers.

"Don't Give Up.Don't Ever Give Up"

Jim Valvano ex N.C.State basketball coach Thumbs Up

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19829 Posts
                Posted: June 16, 2009, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

do i smell funny?  33 views and no replies..../snicker

Honestly though, did i put this in the wrong forum? Maybe i offended somebody by accident?  /sigh

Vy

Having saved data going back nine years, you probably know as much about saving data as any LP member.  I don't save data for games that have more than one drawing a day but I do include the dates so that I can separate the data later if I think it would be more useful that way.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3104 Posts
                  Posted: June 16, 2009, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

This thread will likely be moved to Systems.

You should mention the state (game) you are asking about, it provides a clue.

In Florida I use the data together.  I sometimes see where midday followed midday and regret my decision, but midday to evening seems to work out better in the long run.

The original matrix was the Scientific Number System by Dr. Z and later Mr. Z.

You made columns of the digit frequency from each week's draws ranked from most to least draws, you also had to make a decision for ranking tied digits.  When each column was placed alongside the next they formed a matrix chart where you could look for various patterns.  Much easier to find the patterns after the draw then before.   Wink

BobP