Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Strange

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by baleslady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #59488
March 17, 2008
1555 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2009, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Please allow me to share this with my LP family. 

This morning when I got up, I went to my closet and on the floor in the front of the closet door was the picture cover for the DVD of my mom's funeral.  This is a copied picture from what we used for her obituary.

I picked it up looked at it, and pain just pierced my heart all over again.   I looked at the norm and so I went with, my mom would be 53 right now had she survived.  Then when I open some leaflets I unintentionally turned to a page where I had written down 503 and 058.  Then when I went on msn messenger, my friend told me that her daughter in law's birthday is today making her 35!  Strange huh!?  that's the norm.  I always tell people to look at the unnorm if you want to hit, but I didn't.  I played 503, 058 3580 and 358 along with serveral other combos.

Check this out,  FL threw 9694.  look at it backward and you will get 4969.  You may not get the connection, so allow me to explain.  My mom was 49 when she died, I was born in the year 69 = 4969.

This is not the first time that this has happened.  I remember a time where I had a bout of dizzyness and I laid down to the foot of my bed and when I closed my eyes I was immediately transported into the hospital room and watched my mom die all over again and experienced that pain of loosing her as if it was going on right then and had just happened.

If history really does repeat itself, be on the lookout for 149.  why this combo?  I am her first child and that came constantly after the first episode and 5569 was the signal pick 4 that time, which was her birth year and my birth year together. 

For those of you who decide to play it, please hold on to it.  Make this your carrier for the remaining of the month and early into next month.  trust me, you won't be disappointed.

P.S.  Also, remember mirrors and vtrac mirrors

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7308 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2009, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

This morning when I got up, I went to my closet and on the floor in the front of the closet door was the picture cover for the DVD of my mom's funeral.  This is a copied picture from what we used for her obituary.

I picked it up looked at it, and pain just pierced my heart all over again.   I looked at the norm and so I went with, my mom would be 53 right now had she survived.  Then when I open some leaflets I unintentionally turned to a page where I had written down 503 and 058.  Then when I went on msn messenger, my friend told me that her daughter in law's birthday is today making her 35!  Strange huh!?  that's the norm.  I always tell people to look at the unnorm if you want to hit, but I didn't.  I played 503, 058 3580 and 358 along with serveral other combos.

Check this out,  FL threw 9694.  look at it backward and you will get 4969.  You may not get the connection, so allow me to explain.  My mom was 49 when she died, I was born in the year 69 = 4969.

This is not the first time that this has happened.  I remember a time where I had a bout of dizzyness and I laid down to the foot of my bed and when I closed my eyes I was immediately transported into the hospital room and watched my mom die all over again and experienced that pain of loosing her as if it was going on right then and had just happened.

If history really does repeat itself, be on the lookout for 149.  why this combo?  I am her first child and that came constantly after the first episode and 5569 was the signal pick 4 that time, which was her birth year and my birth year together. 

For those of you who decide to play it, please hold on to it.  Make this your carrier for the remaining of the month and early into next month.  trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Wow!!! amazing

Thanks baleslady

And Good Luck!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

bahamablues's avatar - animal whale.jpg

Bahamas
      Member #72637
      March 23, 2009
      796 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2009, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Wow!!! amazing

Thanks baleslady

And Good Luck!!!

This is amazing baleslady!!!! I will play those numbers..This morning I also had a strange experience...I have been playing 444 big for the past 2 months...how about this morning I work up exactly at 4:44 am. When I look at the clock I almost freaked out!!! I think 444 is going to be my big win soon.

Long Island
        Bahamas
        Member #59488
        March 17, 2008
        1555 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2009, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

This is amazing baleslady!!!! I will play those numbers..This morning I also had a strange experience...I have been playing 444 big for the past 2 months...how about this morning I work up exactly at 4:44 am. When I look at the clock I almost freaked out!!! I think 444 is going to be my big win soon.

could be.  stay on it.  but put something on the mirror 999.  I'm playing that for the man that turned 100 today.  his old age just might come.  good luck.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Needachange23's avatar - yocco

Bahamas
          Member #62321
          June 24, 2008
          1104 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2009, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Add me to the strange as well, I was calculating some numbers and the sum that showed on the calculator was 444440, I re-did the sum and it was totally different. I also was just reading a post and I said "I like that number so I replied saying how much I like it and I will play it again tonight and when I posted it the number changed. I too am freaking out on this.

Smile

Long Island
            Bahamas
            Member #59488
            March 17, 2008
            1555 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2009, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

You know what came to me as I reread what i posted?  the first time my mom's birthyear came with the 69.  this time my mom's death age came with the 69.  so try 155 also

brownberry's avatar - dandy
              long island
              Bahamas
              Member #73740
              April 23, 2009
              725 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2009, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

when i look on the clock awhile back the digits was 444 i say wow i have to play that

Long Island
                Bahamas
                Member #59488
                March 17, 2008
                1555 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2009, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

There you go! 491 midday NY 6/26

Long Island
                  Bahamas
                  Member #59488
                  March 17, 2008
                  1555 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2009, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

You know what came to me as I reread what i posted?  the first time my mom's birthyear came with the 69.  this time my mom's death age came with the 69.  so try 155 also

Midday FL 155