Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Acceptable plays?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Ho Chi Minh City
Viet Nam
Member #75840
June 13, 2009
9 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2009, 10:50 am - IP Logged

This is an honest general question. I am fine tuning my system to help us all hit straights. My question is ... what is a suitable numbers of plays to play per day. I know the less the better, but I am figuring a way so that we come out ahead, with a good amount of profit. We should hit a straight within 3 days at the longest.

Please let me know what is acceptable.

Thank you all!

Virginia
    United States
    Member #73818
    April 25, 2009
    173 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2009, 10:53 am - IP Logged

This is an honest general question. I am fine tuning my system to help us all hit straights. My question is ... what is a suitable numbers of plays to play per day. I know the less the better, but I am figuring a way so that we come out ahead, with a good amount of profit. We should hit a straight within 3 days at the longest.

Thank you all!

It doesnt matter if you have to play 899 numbers as long as you make a profit :)

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49642 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2009, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

ace649's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg

Canada
        Member #66533
        October 28, 2008
        170 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2009, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

I think it all depends on your picks.If you are sure of the hits then should play 10-12 combos $2 each. If not then 10 combos $1.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2009, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

It doesnt matter if you have to play 899 numbers as long as you make a profit :)

It is true, what matters is a profit, but if it might take about 3 draws to win, then maybe from 50 to 150 numbers per draw at the most, since not everybody plays online, of course the fewer the better, but 100 numbers would be acceptable per each draw for up to 3 or 4 draws if it is a sure thing by the 3rd or 4 th draw, if not for sure by then then best 40 to 60 numbers per draw at the most for up to 3 draws then if not won then make a new prediction good for the next 3 draws, with 50 predicted numbers per draw must hit no later than on the 3rd prediction, that is no later than on the 9th played draw, 50 x 9 = $450 spent.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."