Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Scratchoffs winning location information website: More details.

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2009, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Don't you think there should be a website from the lottery that should have where every winning ticket is redeemed at...This is what i mean...Wouldn't it be nice if the state lottery release time of scratchoff winning, location, position of the particular scratchoff that won its rank in the roll, serial number, and how many have been sold, we are not asking them to give us the winning tickets, we are asking them to release more information to give players a better edge...But i was thinking of a website that is uptade right from the retailers computer so is uptaded to the minute...Banks do this and they update their information in seconds when using online banking...So if banks do this why can't the lottery do this also...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8362 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2009, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Maryland does that on their website so do lots of other state lotteries.

D.C. Man Wins $100,000 Top Prize on Jewels of the Nile Scratch-Off

(Baltimore) – A Washington, D.C. man scratched his way to riches on Sunday, winning the top prize of $100,000 on the Maryland Lottery’s Jewels of the Nile scratch-off. 

The 61-year-old said he plays scratch-offs almost every day.  He started playing Jewels of the Nilebecause of the catchy design and “weird symbols” on the ticket.  After a steady streak of luck, it soon became his favorite game.  “I always win at least $10,” he said.  “And sometimes I’ll even get $40 or $50.”  But he never expected that he would win the scratch-off’s top prize of $100,000.   

The lucky winner plans to use his prize to buy a vehicle.  He said he will use the rest of the money to pay bills and help his two children.  “I’m blessed I’ve got people to share it with,” he said.

The winning ticket was purchased at the Eastern Avenue BP, located at 4501 Eastern Ave. in Mount Rainier.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2009, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Don't you think there should be a website from the lottery that should have where every winning ticket is redeemed at...This is what i mean...Wouldn't it be nice if the state lottery release time of scratchoff winning, location, position of the particular scratchoff that won its rank in the roll, serial number, and how many have been sold, we are not asking them to give us the winning tickets, we are asking them to release more information to give players a better edge...But i was thinking of a website that is uptade right from the retailers computer so is uptaded to the minute...Banks do this and they update their information in seconds when using online banking...So if banks do this why can't the lottery do this also...

They also need to create a scratchoffs/lottery ONLY FOR TEENS where only teens play it....Not just in the USA but around the world...So much that parents say they love their kids...Bunch of crap...Where the hell is dakota Fanning...Where the hell are the olson twins....Where are the kids from the movie "Harry Potter"...Exactly.....

four4me, i am not talking about the big ones only i am talking about the smallest ones also, from free tickets to 3 dollars, etc....

They got teenagers like prisoners...

four4me i am not talking about putting it in the state lottery website, i am talking about a unique website you know like online banking you go to online banking and you check the smallest changes in your account, same thing with scratchoffs...Call it the "Scratchoffs Website"....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8362 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2009, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

They also need to create a scratchoffs/lottery ONLY FOR TEENS where only teens play it....Not just in the USA but around the world...So much that parents say they love their kids...Bunch of crap...Where the hell is dakota Fanning...Where the hell are the olson twins....Where are the kids from the movie "Harry Potter"...Exactly.....

four4me, i am not talking about the big ones only i am talking about the smallest ones also, from free tickets to 3 dollars, etc....

They got teenagers like prisoners...

four4me i am not talking about putting it in the state lottery website, i am talking about a unique website you know like online banking you go to online banking and you check the smallest changes in your account, same thing with scratchoffs...Call it the "Scratchoffs Website"....

Teenagers can play the lottery when they turn 18.

the lotteries aren't going to waist time posting where all the small prizes are distributed they would have a web page that would be 100 feet long if they did.

Maryland sells 1 million dollars worth of scratch offs every day and 40 percent of those are some kind of low tier prize.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.