Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

last night cash 5 texas and this week...so close

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Texas MadMan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
xandercage's avatar - eye storm.jpg
texas
United States
Member #72549
March 21, 2009
141 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2009, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

last night i bet 21 lines for cash 5 using a 14 number wheel. i derived the numbers using a number correlation method and hit 3 out of 5 numbers for the second time this week (yes i actually bought the tickets). i had all of last nights winning numbers in my pool. does anyone have a more in depth wheel filtration system?? i'm sure that with 100 lines i could have nailed the jackpot.

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
    West Side of Sunny Florida
    United States
    Member #55048
    September 8, 2007
    3371 Posts
    Posted: June 25, 2009, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

last night i bet 21 lines for cash 5 using a 14 number wheel. i derived the numbers using a number correlation method and hit 3 out of 5 numbers for the second time this week (yes i actually bought the tickets). i had all of last nights winning numbers in my pool. does anyone have a more in depth wheel filtration system?? i'm sure that with 100 lines i could have nailed the jackpot.

CONGRATS on getting 3 out of 5! Thats Great!  Thumbs Up

I would first keep trying the wheel system you have since you hit, see if you can consistantly hit for 3 of 5 then shouldn't be long for 4 or **5** out of 5!!

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #58526
      February 18, 2008
      683 Posts
      Posted: June 25, 2009, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Hey, xandercage, congrats on your hits!  There is a spreadsheet called LottoDesignerXL (freeware) that I use that may help you.  You can probably find it if you use google.  Anyway, it lets you set up wheels by choosing the numbers to put in it, the number of lines you want, etc.  The nice thing about it is that you can also set some constraints to your wheel (ie.  the number of low/high numbers per line, the number of even/odd numbers per line, etc.)  which can help filter out some lines.  The program basically optimizes your numbers for max spread and coverage.  I use it quite a bit.